Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning yall!
Boy, its starting to smell around here!
I may need to get a carbon filter after all!
Here's the culprit making all the fuss!
She's a Pennywise x V. I LOVE her scent but I'm afraid she's not very subtle. lol
Hey Glowman that's one pretty lady you got there

Thanks Crocket!
She comes from the house of Rosebud!
She smells almost candy store sweet but there's no mistaking its reefer. lol

good morning guys ,,,if you have never been to lego land here in florida save your money it stinks,,,my 6 year old was not impressed ,,,,he looked at me and said mom lets not go here anymore

Last edited:
hey guys I got a small problem,,,,the system asked me to update my email account ,,I don't know why,,,after I did I starting alerts to my cell phone ,,,,how can I make it stop

Ziggy
The setting is in your preferences folder. Click the little guy next to the mail button at the top. Then you hit preferences Then you can choose what to opt out of.
Hope this helps.

Morning OFC -- Ugh !-- Got my heat pack on my neck !-- My left arm ain't happy with me !-- I need to adapt that weed eater !-- Straight up my fault for not rigging it right !--
Overcast and in the 60s today -- Need to just lay up another day and let the inflammation settle down !-- A heat pack on my neck and staying down are the fastest way to get back up ! -- It's not the life I chose but it's the life I live ! - I guess that's better than the alternative ?

I think I just take some of that tincture and fill the pipe --
I know some may take issue with me calling it "tincture" --
Simple thing is that the good stuff in weed will dissolve in a solvent like alcohol or oil -- houses blowing up I always wonder -- blasting with butane ?-- but back to alcohol or oil --
U concentrate an alcohol extraction by removing some or all the alcohol thru evaporation-- Can't Evaporate oil - but U can extract with the same oil more than once which will also produce a more concentrated extract - U could even make RSO with alcohol then dissolve the RSO into an oil to make a more concentrated medicine -- The object be to get the decarbed active ingredients into your belly with some oil -- Expained that to say eat more weed !-- A less concentrated extract U just take more ---more concentrated take less !--Then there's sativa or indica ?-- So U got a sliding scale to make mmj - for whatever ails U -- Just to make it a little more complicated U got high CBD and high THC ?-- That right there is a cliff notes version of Medical Marijuana-- So for me it would be 50/50 -Half high THC indica- Half high CBD -- Whether it be extract or decarb in caps --I ain't even talking about which varieties-- The how much is a dose question is your's to figure out !-- I like a dose I can feel but still function !-- Then sometimes like today I get "Too high" just because !-- Trying to explain dat **** give me a headache ! --We not even talking about why the oil and how things act at a cellular level !-- Just eat more weed !
I need another cup of coffee!-- Did I take some that tincture ?-- Don't matter if a dose is a couple drops or a couple teaspoons long as I know !- I know how to figure that out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Zig -- I always thought they made those lego blocks the wrong size !-- They should be bout the size of square bales of hay !-- Then U could build **** with them for real !

we could build a lego house,,, the place was nothing but tourist trap ,,,i let him pick a friend from school and the three of us went ,,,very disappointed,,,you would think it being legoland you could get lego toys at a good price ,,,no they were twice the price i would pay at walmart

Last edited:
Or a Lego pot farm ? -- Maybe I could just dunk bales of hay in cement and stack them up like bricks ? -- Be nice if they would lock together though ?

we gonna due that anyway,,,, dont forget about ocala ,,,,,lol ,,,,,,still not used to working this overnight thing need go take a nap ,,,,night yall

Rest well Zig !-- I didn't forget I just gotta let things play out here first ! --
They may jam us on a mmj bill again this session in Texas --
but -- If they change the law I spent a lot of time running spider webs about the OFC all over the lone star state -- It ain't ever been about just ending prohibition-- It's about getting my foot in the legal commercial side !-- Texas got 63 mmj bills and counting ?-- There's obviously many people sitting on they money wanting to get in on a Texas green wave but afraid to make a move because of prohibition and rightly so !-- Blow the whistle and see what happens ?-- They say the squeaky wheel gets the grease ?-- I been squeaking down here !-- Who blinks 1st ?-- I used to play a little chess and I'm liking the way that mmj board would look like in Texas for me !-- Texas a big place and if I was growing for a medical dispensary in a modest town or for a larger town that would be just fine with me ! -- I'm pretty sure I can find my female medical professionals partners too !-- Why female ?--Why not ?-- I'm used to working with girls !--but it don't have to be girls !
Who knows U could end up over here Zig ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon OFC. I finely popped some beans.
0318191310b.jpg

1 OG Kush (F), 2 Northern Lights, 2 White Widows, 4 Nurse Larry, 4 Pre 98 Bubba s1 x Deep Chunk Monkey Balls F2, 4 Pre 98 Bubba s1 A2, 4 Deep Chunk x Pre 98 s1 x Deep Chunk Monkey Balls, 4 Hippie Dawg, 4 Blueberry, 4 WI x BBSL, 4 Ph x BBSL, 4 Train Wreck.

I hope they are pop and I get females. Right, now, I'm trying to control the heat with a heating pad and the lights. Keef, when do they vote on mmj laws? I heard on the news today that they are putting CBD in jelly beans.

Hey Ness - Those marketed Hippies Dawg are too leafy -- Throw them out and start something else !-- U won't be happy with them !-- U might have to breed some that Deep Chunk -- I been wanting some !-- Looks like a great line up !-- Did I send some SD-X-BBSL ?-- Snow Desiel times Black Berry Snow Lotus-- That and PH-x- BBSL might give U some color !
When does Texas vote on prohibition?-- We don't !-- A bill comes out of committee and is voted into law by the state Congress -- Easiest thing for them to do is amend the mmj law we already have and expand approved conditions !--
Ask Rose how hard it is to hit thier requirements ?--
Those 63 bills cover everything from expanding that mmj law to full legalization !-- The people for prohibition will fight to keep those bills from getting a vote to become law !-- They've been able to do that for several sessions to stop the end of prohibition !-- The votes for change are there !--

Morning OFC. Beautiful day here. Lungs not so good. COPD flare up from a cold. Couldn't lay down last night. Tried sleeping sitting up but didn't get much sleep. Had an early morning meeting via computer at 6 am, 9 am on East Coast. Fell asleep after that. My son fed the dogs and took care all the stuff I do around here. Called in sick. Feel like a fish out of water struggling to breathe.

Ness -- CBD in Jelly beans ?-- We can do stuff like that !--
Get a good crop in and we'll teach U !-- We got wizards and such around here !-- Umbra make something called "Black Hash" -- Different from that old school black hash -- He presses extra hash oil into good hash !-- Make U walk in the spirit world !-- So I hear !
Edit :-- Get better Umbra !-- All these Dam COPD peeps-- I hope it ain't catching ?

Will do, I'll get rid of Hippie's Dawg and pop something else, thank you. Right, now I going back to bed. It's seem like everyone is getting sick. I woke up feeling ill my self. Everyone have a good evening.

Ness -- CBD in Jelly beans ?-- We can do stuff like that !--
Get a good crop in and we'll teach U !-- We got wizards and such around here !-- Umbra make something called "Black Hash" -- Different from that old school black hash -- He presses extra hash oil into good hash !-- Make U walk in the spirit world !-- So I hear !
Edit :-- Get better Umbra !-- All these Dam COPD peeps-- I hope it ain't catching ?
When I was in 2nd grade, I told my best friend I had epilepsy. His mother called my mother. All I could hear was a one sided conversation, but I remember my Mother saying, " It's not contagious, its epilepsy not leprosy." … And this is my world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back