Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra don't feel bad -- When I was little my momma used to tie a pork chop around my neck so the dog would play with me !

I been waiting to use that for awhile !--

We grew up in an ignorant world Umbra !-- There's still plenty of it out there too !-- Up until recent times those with epilepsy were considered special or touched by God !-- Patterns ?-Visions ?- The Muse ?-- Different ways of describing the same thing !---People tend to be afraid of what they don't understand - They don't understand epilepsy-- So U not like others and that sure ashell don't mean inferior -- Mostly it means the opposite !-- U can understand things they can't !
So they fear U !--
I know this is all true cause I learnt about it in that psychology class --
Teachers name was -- Abby Normal ?-- I think ?-- Some freaky **** is all I remember !- I went to class high lots of time !

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, actually my comment was in regards to your comment about catching COPD. Its not contagious, but the way you suck on those E cig you could get it.

Umbra --I stay high I miss lots of **** !-- Then sometimes when I get it -- It's already gone !--
I'm going thru nicotine withdrawals I'll have U know !-- If I Kilt some **** I would probably feel better !-- No cigarettes !-- No E-cig!-- I'll save my rig for hash oil cartridges !-- It was time but I was the only one could decide that !-- Still not so sure bout this!--

I think it is the end of the world !-- There's this really bright orange ball in the sky !-- Might be that thing they call son ?

That's the real "trick" to quitting smoking.
Don't lie to yourself. If you really want to quit.......quit.
If not, don't cuz you gonna fail anyway if you don't really want to. No need in making yourself feel worse with internal conflict.

It's about my third day with no nicotine !-- It's not too bad !-- I been distracting myself -- That thing on POX news about where's Judge Crazy "Witch" ?-- That wasn't me !-- Those rumours about Hannity and Tucker are strictly made up !
I know cause I'm the one made them up !--

They shoulda told me I couldn't use those kinda words !-- I know all the goodest words !-- Knows a couple bad ones too !-- I am forbidden by the rules from going any further than that !-- It would just be a bunch of **** and some **** -see ? I know how the auto censor do !- Trust me they was fine words !-- Don't be counting letters either !-- Some of the finest got more than 4 letters !--There was also some poetic phrases !--

That was for the hero named John McCain !-- Beeches!--
He ain't here to fight back anymore so I got this !

I was jabbing at all the soft tender spots !-I grew up in the culture I know where they at !-
I might be crippled up but I was fighting the good fight only way I could !-- Somehow I seem to have a way of being able to get a reaction ?-
Me and other Keef got lit up and not only did I turn him loose !-- - We was tag teaming on them !-- We was smoking !-- in more ways than one !----I didn't agree with him about much but ---
U don't be bad mouthing John McCain !--
Where was I ?-- I'm go pick a fight !
Here hold my beer and watch this ?-- I don't drink anymore but the song remains the same !- Come get U some !

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose, that's awful. I wish you the best. When you have breathing problems anyways the flu is like a ton a bricks on your chest. Well, I guess you know. Don't forget honey and hot lemon. Won't cure ya but makes ya feel like you are trying!

Morning OFC !
Evening Crockett !-- OG Kush ?-- Whatever works for U Cuz !-- I was partial to my Master Kush till the bugs took it !
I'm sipping on some stuff called Mimosa -- and it's dark outside !
Ugh !-- I'm not sure I wanna start this day yet ?

It was 77 yesterday and almost a perfect day. My lungs were still mending some. I got a cold and it triggered a COPD flare up. 24 hours of struggling to breathe. Actually got some sleep last night. Took a hot shower and it helped open lungs some. Inundated with calls for work.

Good morning everyone. I am glad everyone is still on the up side of the grass. If this thread were to crash again I would vote for series III to be called "The Iron Lung Bunch" I go to the Dr. tomorrow myself. How can it get so cold at night and so warm during the day?

Just keep breathing Nick !-- It's important !
Umbra - U got to get out there Cuz ! - Make da world some Sham Pain and Mad Dog - Make some Thunderbird too !
Ya'll make Ripple ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back