Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning peeps, Coffee is good, a bit early for the green crack, oh maybe not. lol

Morning O.F.C. !--- I feel like I been shot at and missed ---sheet at and hit !-- - I might better check the expiration of my MMJ card ? -- Be glad when them caps kick in --I ain't moving so good -- I keep taking and the pharm keeps giving !-- Today's mission is to top everyone off !-- Not yet but maybe today ?

View attachment 20170913_083435.jpg

My boy Waldo opened a last couple flowers as he revegs and I took him to the Snow Desiel !-- I think I get my Black Snow seed this time --

morning folks,,,life getting back to normal,,lots of clean up ,helping a close few neighbors,,first day i have had to sit back with my morning tea and read thru the forms,,thanks for being here guys

Please vote for botm if you haven't.

Zigggy, so glad for your morning tea. Normal must sound really good about now.

Umbra, have a good day at work.

Good to hear Zig !-- Do what U can but take care of yourself ! -- D.D. is over east of Houston where the floods were trying to help her sister !-- Hopefully she can convince her to come to Austin !-- Rockport where Harvey came ashore Has some power back and some thier stores opening back up !-- That'll take a burden off our town when it comes to shopping !-- I need to get with my insurance company and FEMA and talk about a new roof !-- I didn't loose many shingles but the roof looks like it was sandblasted !- It won't leak but it needs to be replaced soon !-- Found some of my window screens -- I guess they mine they fit !-- I got some sage bushes got blower over at an angle by the wind !-- I went out yesterday to see if I could straighten them up !-- Nope I just put some good soil under them and trim them like they are !-- They ain't moving !

Rose I forgot about BOTM -- Too late to enter ? -- If so I go vote and maybe enter next month ?

I'm in Rose !-- I threw one mine in there !-- Sorry I been meaning to participate just keep forgetting !--

I think I was too late this month !-- Help me remember to post a pic in BOTM next month !-- I keep forgetting to participate !

Looks like a hurricane hit here Rose !-- Go net those girls !-- How's Bud getting around on that Knee ?

Bud is doing amazing. His knee never really hurt. I wonder if that is because of nerve damgae from MS. Aren' I miss positive. lol

I read where a lady with liver cancer diagnosis is still alive 5 years later with the only treatment being cannabis, rso. WOW, i had no idea. we are talking liver cancer here people. woo hoo.

I got a bunch of empty spots in a cloner !-- Lights running-- nute water spraying --might as well put something in there ? -- See who can spare some cuts !-- More clones mean more clones !-- Probably getting up close to the legal plant limit ?-- Better check ?

Rose does that mean it's O.K. to eat bacon ? --Love me some pork !-- Wait bacon don't give U cancer !-- Somebody trying to trick me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back