Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to help a niece and a nephew at different times. I got them jobs and gave them money. I let the Niece live with me for a Summer and drove her to work and back. I was hoping she would save her money and get out on her own. Never happened. She spent her money on cigarettes and meth. I had to tell her to go back to her Mother. Now she hates me. Too bad for her. She found a sugardaddy and moved to Florida. She became a dancer and still does meth. My Nephew that I have tried to help over and over still lives at home at 27. He never had a job other than working for me. I started working as a janitor in the early mornings before school at 15. I could not wait to get out of the house at 18. In my day if someone called you a home boy it was an insult that usually resulted in a fight. If you lived at home after 18 you were laughed at. Now it is cool. I cannot relate to kids these days. sigh

None of my own kids have ever moved back home...and I don’t even remember being a big a$$hole to them, they just left on their own...actually on the day my oldest graduated HS, his mother and I moved out into another house and left him and his friends in our house...they were all just ready to do their own thing...my oldest two married new mothers to keep them on the straight &narrow and my daughter (the youngest) took her time finding a mate and just gave us a new GBaby. So yeah, I think we’re done now...

2RedEyes you just got to let it go. Hopefully he will make it, wish the best for him.
I agree
Time to like him hit rock bottom and see if he fights his way back up, time for him to put his Big Boy Pants on.
You have done way more than any parent would .

Hey all, hope you all are doing good...this will be a family rant so feel free to skip ahead if you wish...
My wife’s nephew has had a disfunctional life...his mother is an alcoholic drug addict and his father was an a$$hole who did nothing but belittle him...we’ve been trying to help him find a leg up and get started in life...he’s 21 years, lost his dad about a year and a half ago, mother is disfunctional as well...has no job, is about to lose her home. The nephew works at a pizza house for minimum wage...we tried having him stay with us but we live in a senior only neighborhood and he’s already been kicked out of here...he stayed with his cousin(my stepson) for about a year but wore out his welcome there...now he rotates among his friends but I’m sure that’s getting old for everyone involved...he has a car that was given to him by his mother but it needs insurance and registration which he seems incapable of setting up...we’ve tried walking him through that and even helping him do it but he just won’t help himself...he spends most all his money on fast food, Uber and friends so when we proposed an insurance plan, he had no money...we hate to do it but we are about to walk away as we cannot seem to help him or get him to help himself...My wife has always had a great relationship with him but even she can’t seem to get thru to him...it’s like if someone else won’t do it for him, it’s just not going to happen...Sorry bout the rant...I just don’t know how to help him when he won’t help himself...
my bro in law is the same way. dad kicked him out, he moved in with us, for a week. figured out he had to tow the line in our home, and got mad and left. cant help them until they help themselves first. i wish you the best dude, life sure is hard some times

@umbra here is a pic of Divels tit x apricot head
@Rosebud a pennywise shot.
and one shot of bloom before the chop.
not a bad run, considering the mites.

Attachments

• IMG_0084.JPG
    IMG_0084.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0087.JPG
    IMG_0087.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0077.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 38
good morning guys ....sorry about your nephew red,,,seems like I'm just getting over that sage of my life ,,,,never did meth but I have snorted a truck load of coke and a duffle bag full of pills,,,dad tried that tough love stuff but it did not work ,,,like umbra said it hurt him more than it hurt me ,,,we did not talk for over a year ,,the thing that changed my life was getting pregnant,,,after that I never did hard drugs again ,,while I was pregnant I did no drugs at all ,,,it was very hard to get clean but I did it,,,,, now I'm rewarded everyday I get to hold my son ,,,to this day I'm racked with gilt over not talking to my dad for over a year ,,,shortly after we started talking dad was killed by a drunk driver ,,,,I never got to say thank you

Last edited:
thanks zigggy. i come and go. more like a stray dog than a yarddog. lol
umbra, i have not smelled it, it is almost ready to put in tupper ware to slow the drying process down. i'll give you a smell and smoke report in a couple weeks. i have a cut saved, and have a few more seeds, i plan on running the rest through to see whats in the beans. she grew well, handled stress well, and packs enough weight to please me

Good morning all,
Yes, the snow is officially gone. What a dirty winter mess we have. Bud blew off the patio yesterday, that is sure nice. There was dust in the snow. i am not kidding. sheesh. Looks like rain today which is probably good so i won't be tempted to prune.
YD, so nice to see you again and your plants. That is buds fave, the pennywise, he is a lightweight and enjoys the cbd in that strain.

Ness, i hope everything does well for you this year. Hey umbra is that apricot tit? is that the name, is it speedy?

PS. Zig, I think your dad knew your heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I better check in -- Still trying to get back on my feet !-- I feel like I been hurt all winter !--
Monday night the 1st of those 63 Texas prohibition bills made it out of committee and will reciever a floor vote in April!-- It ain't legalization like ya'll got but it's better than what we got now !-- Get caught with up to an ounce there will be NO jail and no more than a $250 fine -- No permanent record !-- I'm holding out for expanding that mmj law !
The way I see it if they didn't catch me under full prohibition there's gonna be a lot more low hanging fruit afore they get to me now ?-- If I can hold my mind together a little longer ?-- I'm having some stress related issues I gotta deal with !-- I'll be around later to check on U guys !--

Good morning all,
Yes, the snow is officially gone. What a dirty winter mess we have. Bud blew off the patio yesterday, that is sure nice. There was dust in the snow. i am not kidding. sheesh. Looks like rain today which is probably good so i won't be tempted to prune.
YD, so nice to see you again and your plants. That is buds fave, the pennywise, he is a lightweight and enjoys the cbd in that strain.

Ness, i hope everything does well for you this year. Hey umbra is that apricot tit? is that the name, is it speedy?

PS. Zig, I think your dad knew your heart.
Don't know if it's speedy. I have a few going but haven't sexed them yet. I did grow out mango kush x blackrose x apricot head and it has a very unique smell and taste

Thanks Rose there's just times it's best I not be around people -- I been getting some stuff done and be heading to East Texas in a week or 2 maybe 3 ?-- I was kinda hoping to land up somewhere south of Austin but not too close just because it's the most progressive city in Texas - but this east Texas thing will work out OK -- I have an established market there -- (can we say stuff like that ?) -- If I can keep my mind together I might just land on my feet !-- I been getting a little flaky lately so who knows ?

Umbra I still got them Bon Ton Roulette seed I'm looking forward to seeing grow -Did U get that ballast replaced or did U upgrade ?--- I'm need some new lights -- but I got what I need to get up and running !-- Back to the 4 part rotation !-- I should probably order me some feminized autos just to have some smoke soon as I can ?--

I was tasked with figuring something out - (didn't have nothing to do with politics)-- Anyway
I used a simple test to get a better understanding !-
If it looks like **** ?-- and smells like **** ?- and taste like **** ?-- There is a very good chance that it is **** !-- I been smelling **** !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back