Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning Keef. I jut got done trimming the lower branches on all but 4 plants. I'm going to let them grow up a little more than throw them into flowering. Go from there. What do you think?

another cup of coffee, than I got to get moving. before it get to hot outside. sure wish spring would last longer.

Guys a raven just landed outside my window and said "hello". It actually said "hello" and then it made a noise kinda like a frog and flew away....

That's a great song Keef.

It's time soon Ness -- 6-8 sets of leaves is plenty big to sex --
Flip the lights to 12/12 and get rid the boys - Then U can work !-- Being a cloner a seed plant is mostly for cuts - I pinch that top grow point out to force limbs to grow about a week before the flip -- Then when she shows sex sometimes I would leave maybe 1 set of leaves on the bottom of the stem and chop that girl into as many cuts as I can -- Everybody go back to veg-- When they big enough I keep a cut on veg and run the rest in bloom -- I keep a piece alive in veg until the smoke test to see if I want to keep it !

Nov -- U high again ?-- I got dam beach rats ( seagulls ) making all kinda racket !

Morning y'all!
Have I been here already?
Hehe. I May be high!
Went to Lowes n picked up yard stuff this morn. Now I gotta Use it all. lol
It sure is nice to be able to go outside without freezing again.

Keef I'm always high bro! But seriously, it happened. MAybe wasnt a frog noise perse,it did remind me of a bullfrog tho, but it wasnt a crow cus the tail was diamond shaped and the bill was thick. he just landed there and looked at me and said hello lol!

My primary fermenters want to work-- I was this close to picking up 5 lbs of frozen blueberries yesterday-- but I got plenty blueberry bounce -- Coming up on blackberry season but blackberry a hard wine to get right !- watermelon wine another hard one - The alcohol will be there it's just trying to balance that taste that's hard !-- Build me a still when I set back up and just make fruit brandy ?

Crows are smart Nov -- I don't doubt U heard that -- Crow hunting - U go into a field ?- Somebody got to come out or the crows knows U still in there !- They imitate noises they hear too !-

Want some breakfast ?- We serving - The world famous - Mother and Child Reunion omelets ( smoked CKN omelet )-- with cheese ?

Good morning OFC. TGIF, lol. Have a big corporate meeting coming up after Easter out here. So there is a big push to get things done before the meeting and everyone starts arriving. I told my boss that there were too many Chiefs and not enough braves to make everything happen in a week. Right over his head. I have a tendency to make obscure literary references, that few people get the meaning of. This was one of those I guess. I thought it was obvious that there are more people telling me what to do, than there are doing the work. And more people telling me what to do, doesn't actually get more work done. Only one thing I can do … wake n bake!

Have a good day Umbra! Maybe you should do what they do and make demands back? Or tell them you need new hires? To many Chiefs and not enough braves is not that obscure that it shouldn't start a conversation imho. Hell, it's friday sit in your office, your truck right? I'm glad I left the working world...It was tough but things always work out!

Have a good day Umbra! Maybe you should do what they do and make demands back? Or tell them you need new hires? To many Chiefs and not enough braves is not that obscure that it shouldn't start a conversation imho. ****, it's friday sit in your office, your truck right? I'm glad I left the working world...It was tough but things always work out!
I left the working world and came back for more, lol. I don't like being retired, even if I complain about working.

420 Cannabis Cup -- Umbra have I told U lately how much I hate U ?-- Buy me something !
Take some pics to post- Us living under the jack boot of prohibition we never seen stuff like that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back