Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need an OFC logo for baseball hats and stuff in case we ever need to find each other at one them cups- Any artist in da bunch ?--I'll be finding a way to attend one sooner or later !

Good morning OFC
Sunny day so far.

I think I will plant outside next month sometime. I can't wait. Hmm some of these new Gelato crosses may be good. Vanilla Frosting or The Bling maybe.
Time to smoke this joint I rolled earlier.

Have a great day!

Yo Burnin1 -- I hate U too !- Gelato this and Blackberry fire that --Make me sick !

Frank Zappa and the Mothers --were at the best place in town-- when some stupid with a flare gun-- burned the place to the ground !

No doubt Umbra -- I'm just jealous right now cause I'm not growing Cuz - We working on that !--
Other Keef was on fire this morning !-- pissed some people off -- made other people laugh -- Made the intended feel -- All is lost whoa is me !

We need an OFC logo for baseball hats and stuff in case we ever need to find each other at one them cups- Any artist in da bunch ?--I'll be finding a way to attend one sooner or later !
Ya know,
I don't usually buy into that logo thing, but if we was to come up with one for the OFC, I'd buy a ball cap with it on and wear it proudly Everywhere!

By the way
Keef
I did a sample off that BB King.
She IS starting to change from fuel to something kind of sweet. She not done yet.
3 hits and I'm Comfortably Numb.
Trichs are mostly cloudy. Gonna wait till half amber.

It's happening Gloman -- The fuel oil smell will fade into the fruity something then it's not long and blueberry is unmistakable - It gets even better with some time in a jar !
? ---Umbra put the frost all up on that one !

I can do poetry !

Mary had a little lamb
She tied to the heater
Everytime it moved
It burnt it little ***** !

Good weed !

Oh No Guns right........ whoops

Last edited:
Yeah Toolman something like that with a OFC across it or something ?-- Maybe not the pistols ?

Yo auto correct -- I'm let U have that one !

Yeah Toolman something like that with a OFC across it or something ?-- Maybe not the pistols ?

Yo auto correct -- I'm let U have that one !
I use to be pretty good with photoshop software
But The Good ware is gone on my old computer
If I can find some free ware maybe I can whip up a logo
No promises but I will see.
OFCC -Old Farts Cannabis Club More like a hat emblem right?

Toolman we pretty much keep our guns hid !- It ain't a thing about the 2nd ammendment !-- I got an SKS - with a black plastic add on pistol grip and folding stock kit and 3 -30 round mags for it !-- To me gun control means hitting what U aim at !-- but I do think we need some stronger gun laws -- I'm keeping mine anyway but it would be nice to know others can't match my firepower in a shootout !
I run outta bullets for ole Spray and Pray - I break out the Street Sweeper -- A pump 12 gauge shot gun that shoot quite a few times - got no plug !- That was my Katrina gun !-- U can take anything U want but U better not take it from me - The sound of jacking a round into a pump gun is unmistakable --I get caught with them I get in trouble - I get caught without them I could die !

Last edited by a moderator:
Get creative Toolman !-- I like it so far !
I put in my 2 cents - I let U guys decide !

OFC.jpg

Toolman!
Heck yes!!!! That looks Good!
Id buy a ball cap with that on it!
Maybe even a T shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back