Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with You Keef!
I'd rather be the only one with this kind of firepower but I SURE won't be caught without it when they got it.

I'm with You Keef!
I'd rather be the only one with this kind of firepower but I SURE won't be caught without it when they got it.
Just remember
Bury the PVC capped tubes vertically and 4 feet down
Harder for the metal detectors to find
upload_2019-4-12_18-1-15.jpeg

That's a cool hat up there. We old hippies. Keef, why do I worry you? what do you know that I don't? lol probably a lot.
Toolman, i really like that what ever you call it, avitar? Very cool, love the colors.

I was not napping !- Maybe ?--
Toolman dude I lost a gunfight with an alligator back over in the swamp - and the gator didn't even have a gun -- I learnt one dem life lessons that day - Sitting on top that hotass car - speed loader and my keys in my tackle box and the gator between me and it !-- Dam he come out that water fast --He almost got Ole Keef !
Me and that 38 special was shooting and scooting !- Shot everything but the gator -- Always -- Always keep reloads on your body !-- I let him keep the rod and reel !

I was taught to prepare a battlefield -- It would not be good for me to know U coming - I break out the speaker wire and my little hellbox -- Make U a nice place to hide when the bullets start flying -bury me a little surprise there- run the speaker wire back to my spider hole -'When U where I want U -- I flip switches and push buttons and unleash hell !-- I can make a 6 pack boom boom with the box-- I like them little electric matches they use for model rockets -Works good as a blasting cap

Last edited by a moderator:
Mornin OFC. Reading through this thread every morning is great. It is a fantastic way to start my day. I get stuck over in what are you listening to alot too. I think I'm very stoned right now....I can't stop listening to Mongolian metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back