Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking !- I like me some blues !- That ax man be working !
I know bout Marijuana sauce too - I got some in my eye -- burnt like fire !

I know Rose's way works but I think U could make a more concentrated tincture the way the Gloman does -- Comes a point though that it too much is just too much !-- The Gloman could put 2 grams of RSO in 2 grams of oil - Have to take it drop wise ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's off topic but don't go on the Jerry Springer show - The brother was all pimping and stuff until them 2 sisters beat him down - Now for the rest of his life people be showing him that beat down and laughing at him !-
That was funny to me !-- I don't watch the show but the TV was on with the sound off when I came Thru -
Back to the pipe

You guys are fun to hang out with, lol. My Co does random drug testing. After the initial drug screen, I have not been tested again. When I got the Co truck, someone had a bottle of fake pee under the driver's seat, lol. It's all a sham. It's not about who's drug free, it's about who plays the game better. Stupid waste of time in my mind.

I know that's true - Doc would do random drug screens so everytime I went see him I was packing a bag of pee in my panties that was just what he wanted it to be -- I smoke a joint on the way - Come in and ask why do it smell like reefer in here ?- Start sniffing around people like I was looking for the smell !
Watch the color go out people's faces !-- People be praying and stuff wanting some Devine intervention -- I be looking at them like U know U dirty !- They tended to get me in and out that place soon as they could -- No waiting !

Hey Rose - U know that other thing I do ?-- I been under the weather and behind -- So had some make up work to do -- Other Keef was on point !-- I do believe I am caught up now !-- It was glorious !- They still coming at me but they spirit seems broken

The mind is still a little foggy but most the darkness is gone -- So I pretty much laid up in my easy chair and nursed a pipe most the day - I wasn't so foggy I couldn't swing by and drop a couple word bombs !-- They was good ones too !- The Mind might slip a gear once in awhile but it comes around eventually -- It works different than it did before my fall !-

Sometimes when you get high, you start to think about 1 thing and before you know it, you lost in thoughts. 1 thought leads to another and before you know it, you forget what you were thinking about in the first place. Life is a bit like that. Art is a bit like that. Jazz is a bit like that.
There was this artist. Struggled with finding his niche with his Art and his life. He lived outside Philly as the Modern Art movement was gaining popularity in the early 30's. In Art school, he studied famous painters' techniques and was very good at their techniques, but never really developed his own. He dabbled in ceramics. Mostly he was poor. There was a saw mill near his property and they gave him a bunch of axe handles. He made chairs and tables with them. They became famous and have been on display in the Guggenheim and The Met in NY. I first went to Wharton Esherick's house and studio turned museum because of an article in Fine Homebuilding magazine about his spiral staircase with a fossilized Mastodon tusk handrail. Dude had to be a stoner, ok.

staircase.png
esherick.jpg

That is cool Umbra - That staircase is outstanding - Pure functional art !- Love the house too -- I call what U describe as "Chasing a thought "-- U got to cut loose and forget where U started -- U can end up in some strange places but it's a journey not a destination !-- And sometimes U stumble across a jewel of a thought !

Had to be a stoner !-- I hate when U do this Umbra - Now I gotta take it apart and put it back together in my mind ! - They used me as a technology thief when I was building concrete machines because I could do that -- Distract them while I get a real good look then we go back to the shop and I build one ! - Not a clone but functionally the same - I couldn't measure at the trade shows and I wanted it to look different anyway so nobody know what I did !

In the end I stepped up and made a whole new type machine -- The AWS Self Powered Concrete Screed !- It was in Naperville Illinois - Built the proto type and tested it then set up the shop to mass produce it !--I doubt they still make it !
My reward was an engineering bonus and a pink slip on the same day --They didn't need me anymore -- They made lots of money -- I was finished building for others and went into the medical field !

Maybe one day I build my engine - Wet Heat !-- Only thing is I need a computerized control system - I know what I want it to do I just don't know how to build that control system !-It's an updated version of the Bliss -Leavitt - mark 7 Steam torpedo engine from early World War 2 -- The rudder stuck on one test and the one ton torpedo jumped 40 something feet out the water - I think change from a closed system to an open system with controls reduce the weight of the craft by putting it on a Jet Ski and double the power - Wonder how high the beast could jump then ?
I was gonna have a little Shop when I retired and Wet Heat was to be my swan song of building !- Then I fell !

Wet Heat doesn't have any true "moving parts" !-- and there's this thing about engines that is almost law - Horsepower cost weight - I broke that law !

Had to be a stoner !-- I hate when U do this Umbra - Now I gotta take it apart and put it back together in my mind ! - They used me as a technology thief when I was building concrete machines because I could do that -- Distract them while I get a real good look then we go back to the shop and I build one ! - Not a clone but functionally the same - I couldn't measure at the trade shows and I wanted it to look different anyway so nobody know what I did !
He wrote a book about the stairs, lol. Its called , The Journey of a Creative Mind … lol

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Wharton-...=sem&msclkid=a0e927b8466a14972fa07b0e3b641ed5

Umbra that would be too much for me these days -- I'd go into sensory overload and lock up !-- I have a problem with too much coming at me -- If his other work is like that staircase it would be too much to process for my crippled mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back