Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U using some fulvic/humic acid ?
Buckeye those more indica looking things -the smaller ones in the pic ?

Naah. I just use an organic tea I brew up about 30 gallons at a pop and once a week or so they get an addition of kelp. The BPU is the tall lanky girl in the back.

I just started some Sonic Screwdriver and its sativa dom so it goes long, about 75 days in my exp. but has an awesome yield and great high. Problem with it is I have never managed to get anything but fluffy nugs, no such thing as a bouncing hard nug.
Try dropping the temp with lights off during flowering. You want a minimum of 10 degrees spread, but 20 is better. This where having a mini split a/c makes all the difference.

Got my feelings hurt !- I was doing just fine !- I didn't need any help !-- Now they all piling on !- The thrill is gone !-
Where my pipe ?- 420 practice?
That BPU is a beast for sure - That's another one I combined -( GDP - x BPU )-x- (BPU -x- B.B. )- Need to grow it out and find me a fine blueberry- She'll be there !- Stacked blueberries !

RE -- I been there !- 1,000 feet off the ground and the instructor turn off the engine !- U got to fall like a rock to keep them blades spinning -- U going down right here - U better pick out a place - at a 100 feet U pull all that power back out them spinning blades to flare out and gently kiss the ground - Pull that power in too late and U a smoking hole in the ground - Won't hurt a bit!-- Now if U pull it in too soon U gonna stop up in the air somewhere and then hit hard - This will hurt if it don't kill ya !-- Anything go wrong when U flying a helicopter- Auto rotation like that is your only chance to live !- Most only get to be wrong - Once !- So this gonna happens a lot in training - They can give U all the book learning in the world but if U can't find the "Hover button " in your mind U never gonna fly a chopper !

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew that !- Didn't I ?-- Put da pipe down Other Keef ! -
No !- Butt hole U ain't the boss of me !- Excuse us a for minute ?

Here is a video that is worth watching...Mr RSO his own self testifying the truth...watch it, it’s worth it...he has paid attention to the happenings as they relate to our favorite herb...

Last edited:
Learned a lesson this evening...do not make your medicine while stoned, that or...learn to make your medicine while stoned...
We’ll see how it turned out, I may have decarbed a bit long...

tumblr_nbsu90xRK61s25v1eo1_500.gif

Morning OFC !-- Ugh !- It's gonna take more than a cup of coffee and a toke or 2 for me to be moving much !- Feel like I been in a mighty fight !-- U know what though ?

O say can U see by the dawn's early light what so proudly we hail'd at the Twilight's last gleaming ....

Happy 420 my people !- U people in prohibition states - Be cool !-- Our time comes !

Morning OFC. Its pissing rain. I think there's some hail too... IT IS 4/20!!! It's going to be interesting downtown by the courthouses this year with Medical in effect. Use to be 100's of stoners gathered right next to the state, county and city courthouses. Food, bands, vendors. No body blazed until 4:20 in the park of the gathering. You can come and go freely. It's decrimmed in city limits but now they can bust you for combustion. It seems like you can vape anywhere as long as you're not disturbing anyone with it. I don't go to bars anymore so I don't know what's happening in that scene.
I can only imagine what the big festivals are like!
I typed this like an hour ago and never hit send. I took a .5g dab. I use a nectar collector as a daily driver so I just take sips of the stuff as needed. I'm blasted right now. My whole face is leaking and puffy lol. I think I may have discovered that high thc psychosis they been talkin about!

good morning all,,,,,HAPPY 420 everyone,,,,,also happy easter,,,,, my boys out looking for easter eggs ,,,got high last forgot to hide them,,my bad hes gonna be pissed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back