Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got seed to about 3 dozen varieties and the crosses I did -
I gotta get them up and start culling - Thin them down to the best few plants - Always looking for something with a twist!- It wasn't gonna be that I could run to the store a pick up some clones - Like a man alonebin the wilderness - If I couldn't do it no one was gonna do it for me !-I had to learn to do it all - Then there are the extracts - I do not and will not blast with butane but Everything else is fair game - Except growing Autos and hemp !-- I don't do that !-- Gonna grow some sativas one day !-- I still got my eye on a Rosen Press and hash oil e-cig cartridges- 70 % THC ?-- Texas gonna like that !- If they go MMJ that would be right up my alley !- I know a thing or 2 about MMJ but better than that ? -- I knows some people who do !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening OFC. Out the door early this morning. Riding with the head of EHS and inspecting the winery. He got me on 1 thing. I didn't put on my safety belt while riding 100 ft from 1 piece of equipment to another. I have to schedule yearly physical and drug test, lol. So not smoking until it is over.

I love this time of the evening...
Got some tomatoes and peppers in the ground today...mixed a little coco coir into the soil I’ve been prepping...still awaiting the arrival of some seeds I’m planning but decided to wet a few others while waiting...gonna be 80+ degrees tomorrow, I wanna be growing some outside girls...

To
238D421C-63AB-4B4C-95BC-B8B3FA25DF87.jpeg

Umbra
Keef say screw'm !- Cheat ! - I would !- Ain't none they dam business anyway !-Whatever it is ?- If I don't want to do it and U force me ? 'I'm gonna cheat !-- If I can find a way ?- Or create enough chaos - That you'll wish U woulda just left me alone ! - I had this rule - Under no circumstances would I give dirty pee !- I have a 5th ammendent right not to incriminate myself !- I pee in that bottle I'm incriminating myself !-U not getting dirty pee from me ! -- Not even for the job !- Or else ?- I tend to go with "or else" just about every time !-

That one time I didn't even get fired for refusing a drug screen !- I got fired because I told that Hospital administrator- If U want to keep that finger U better get it out my face!-- Oh he wanted to lay hands on me bad and this job was over - Please give me a reason to defend myself was what I was thinking !- I wouldn't been in jail long ! -- I was just gonna bite his finger off if I got the chance !

Not so sure I would quit smoking for a job any more but I would have (and did) back in the day. You got this and it'll probably never happen again. I think I finally got this piece of garbage Harley trike by the horns. 2 more wires and I'm done. Choppas is easier.

Morning OFC up way to early hanging out with a cup of chai tea and a bowl of Blue Dream....
Had to be on the straight and narrow road for many years because of work. No more, now we do not just get High, we stay high!!:D

Last edited:
Want up OFC ?-- Living large this morning went and got me some real coffee yesterday- No more instant - Newman's Own Special Blend - I see it coming Umbra !- Working on your resume ? Under occupation U should just put pot farmer ?-- Wedding Cake ? - We don't got that variety in Texas - yet !- Good coffee !- Fine weed and Joe Bonamassa playing some blues for me !-- Redemption- Who killed John Henry- How deep this river flows - Gonna be a good day !

I used to do some wiring !- Me and Evan Williams was sharing a joint and wiring some lights out to this pier where I used to live !- I 'm tell U straight up - There's this law about alcohol and electricity - it ain't gonna turn out well !-

I love my Kuerig - It is more expensive by the cup but it's good coffee !- When I don't have it Nescafe classic instant is my fall back !- It's OK !- I'm waiting to see what U think of that B.B. - That fresh chlorophyll taste will fade as the blueberry comes out is my guess !- That one I ran for a couple years was unmistakable blueberry - Had the coffee/ tobacco thing going with Master Kush - Grow room smelt like a diner !- with a little in the forest after a rain thing happening too - I'm crowded in here I had to watch the smell !- Don't got nothing like a carbon filter or nothing !
That's why I want some privacy out away from prying eyes and stuff !- Let me work !
Hey Nick -- Fire it up just to burn it down !

I'd do better out in the country where I could make sure people don't get close to the grow - low 70s at the beach Overcast and chance of showers - I need to do some cleaning and stuff anyway - Gotta take the dogs to the groomer tomorrow so I need to taste some wine and take her a couple bottles - Maybe peach and blueberry ? - Gotta taste it because wine is alive and U need to know if it is wine or if it has turned to vinegar- No one gonna like that !The wine changes as it ages just like jar aging weed !- I don't want to give someone bad wine --that reflects badly on me!
Hey Rose - How's your cancer patient handling the tincture ?- U trying to slowly saturate them with tincture instead of moving right to large doses of RSO ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back