Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished up the trike, coulda been done yesterday if it weren't for a cheap Chinese knockoff part that didn't work. replacement light will be here tomorrow for the grow and the lawnmower guy was here today so my grass got cut! All in all a good day.

Good morning guys,
So what am i going to do.. my boy is a girl!!!! What the heck? What am I new? So much for lambsbread seeds. how can they all be girls? they weren't femenized. I have two seeds left, should i ask the girls to wait and start those other two to see if i have a boy? I have three girls starting to flower that i was going to breed. I have changed the lights to reveg. shooot.
who was it that told me i should grow Keef's blueberry, isn't that my blue berry? I need to smoke some pot and get straightened out. be back.

Well, $h!t....didn’t notice this yesterday but it was supposed to be a feminized shark shock CBD...
Looks to me like both...I’ve never had a hermie before...is that what I got here? I guess I better get IT outa there...
87939CEB-91E5-441D-8F50-C585B6C836DF.jpeg

I do like the blueberry yes, ona my faves...and in fact the only plant I’ve been able to taste when smoking...

better shot.png
View attachment 252429
Good morning guys,
So what am i going to do.. my boy is a girl!!!! What the heck? What am I new? So much for lambsbread seeds. how can they all be girls? they weren't femenized. I have two seeds left, should i ask the girls to wait and start those other two to see if i have a boy? I have three girls starting to flower that i was going to breed. I have changed the lights to reveg. shooot.
who was it that told me i should grow Keef's blueberry, isn't that my blue berry? I need to smoke some pot and get straightened out. be back.
Hey Rose! I've read that by increasing N early,using almost zero K ealry on and lowering humidity and running high temps in the veg phase can help to produce males. Let me find my source before I'm quoted for misleading canon lol. I know for sure it's Jorge cerventes that wrote it but I'm a lil fuzzy on specifics atm. You probably know this stuff anyway.

Edit: Here's a screenshot of the text! I was not right !

Last edited:
Rose, that was me I'm afraid. Of all the stuff I got from keef one plant stood out and I swear that thing tasted and smelled like a Blueberry jolly roger. I dunno where he got it from, likely as not it was yours. It wasn't the most potent but it was good and it was really impressive to listen to people complement it.

What up OFC !- Wrong day for the groomer !-- Old stoners? -- I haven't grown that blueberry from Rose -- What I refer to when I say the blueberry is - Umbra's BPU -x- B.B. ( B.B. King ) - He bred it I was growing some and a boy got loose and I got f-2 seed !- Still do !-- It'll grow a monster plant !--Gloman just finished one and I did send Nick some seed too long time ago -- Later I had 2 blueberries- Both from Umbra and couldn't decide which I liked best - They were close !- So I bred them -( BPU-x- B.B.)-x- (GDP -x- BPU )-- Bet ya it'll be blueberry ?--

Good morning

Beautiful day here today. I think I am gonna plant some Purple Punch outside next month. Something new.

My Pineapple Upside Down Cake plants are all starting to turn dark green. I suspect it could be my Black Magic soil. There are no nutes added to it, but it looks like maybe it could be too rich in nitrogen. The leaves are doing the claw, but the tips are not burned like you would think with too much nitrogen. Always something new with each grow. I only feed my plants half of the nutes I should so this one has me scratching my head...

Thanks for sharing your garden pics guys. :)

Have a GREAT day!

Burnin1 - I guess I just became a "Hemp farmer " ?-- No !--That's not pot it's this new strain of indoor hemp !- Yeah !- That's what it is !

Umbra's Blueberry BPU-X-BB- (B.B. King ) = Blackberry Kush - times - Purple Citral- times - Uzbekistan hash plant- bred to Blueberry Blast !

RE - Don't U just hate it when U see that?- Dam boys !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back