Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered the fake pee and smoking a fatty

I am ROFLMAO! Good for you!

I had a heckuva day! Went to the garden and put up a new light to replace the one with a bad driver. Called the company, they are sending me a new light and a shipping label to send the old one back. Now that be service in my book. I had one clone survive outta 12 and 3 of my 6 seedlings kicked the bucket so I started 6 more. I will perservere

Ole Brain Damage said cheat !- I would !- They just laughed and laughed !- Hit it again Umbra - Without ain't no way to live !- Did U get a kit with a warmer and leg bag ?- Whatever it takes - Now if they walk in with a cheek swap - Dis pass da flock out !- I haven't faced that one yet - Not going to willingly either !- 5th ammendment !- Can U fake a seizure ?-

hey keef saw something on the news about florida going legal,,,,you can possess a small amount of bud ,,,,and can only grow 6 plants ,,,,that's not gonna work for our Ocala deal ,,,unless its 6 plants per person ,,,then we get about 16 people that will give us 99 plants keep the feds off our back,,,nice to dream some time

Zigggy, you try to make a legal living at this and they will try to take everything you got...they are going to make it very expensive to be in the pot bizz...that’s how it is here anyway...pi$$’es me off too...it should be just like growin veggies in the back yard and sellin’m on the side of the road...my daddy used to do that with his garden...it should not be a controlled substance...it’s a friggin plant!

Last edited:
Good Morning OFC...another round of rain for us...over 10 inches this month so far....hoping to miss the most of this round.

55778959_1000052080199026_4193043345494245376_n.jpg

Good Morning OFC!
I'm glad I have the light ordered, it was driving me crazy. Next step for the grow is get 1 more and a 4x4 or 5x5 and get a hydro setup going. I think I'm going to go back to DWC. It's pretty easy except for switchin out res's. Maybe I build a RDWC and take a few moments to install some drains this time. I usually use a big ol tub or 5 gal buckets. Our water is pretty bad here though. It runs around 9 and I've seen as high as 1200ppm straight from the tap. So that means an RO filter too.That's a couple miles down the road tho unless I luck into a bit of cash again like this time. Best thing is, I still have the money I set aside for my wifes birthday. The woman is a gift from God!

GH 3 part, Cal Mag, Up n Down, net pots, rockwool plugs, if you use grow rocks you can clean off old roots....I think that's the upkeep. Occasionally you need to replace air stones or a pump. I never had a pump fail but I only] ran at most 3 plants and just for the single life cycle.

Nick, do you recycle your soil?I haven't grown in soil since high school. It wasn't organic then either. Shipments of soil are kind of a problem here.

Good morning all, well i put a dried nug of lambsbread in the bong this morning. HAPPY GIRL!!!!! It is the real deal. woo hoo.
Beautiful day here. i have work to do in the grow, take clones to figure out what to start for od and what am i doing indoors, and do i really want to grow indoors with airconditioning?
I went to lunch with my sister yesterday and the last lunch i took her to was expensive so it was paybacks. had a crab and shrimp salad that was wonderful. yum
Umbra, lol, so glad you made that decision.
Hi to each one of you. Ziggy, ness, RE, Nick, burnin, keef, nova,HP, Keef, and anyone i am missing. Thanks for being here!

I don't know what I'm gonna do with that little dog ?- Handed him to the groomer and he want to growl and protect her from me !- Something wrong with him !- They buddies !- I'm just his chew toy I guess ?- Little bastid ! - He getting a bath !- Ha ! Ha !- He truly hate a bath !

Hey Rose !- Crab and shrimp salad ?- I''ll take one to go !- Mmm !- Put it right next to that coconut fried shrimp with Pina Colada tartar sauce !

Good morning y'all!
It simply amazing what a difference it makes using teas.
I don't know what actually caused my PH prob7lems but its all going well now after transplanting and 2 soil soaks with compost tea fortified with molasses and EM1.
Its foamy so I guess its working.
:rolleyes::cool:

Stopped by to pick up cash for the groomer - Only had $15 in the account -- Keef on the warpath !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back