Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC
5a9532e969c8129be792c8f035691f4f.jpg

My little girls are growing up...I think about 5 weeks in flower now...I’ve been growing in coco chips in cloth pots, usually about 2 gallon pots let me grow 4 comfortable...I’ve been using a dry nute that I mix with water, add a little cal/mag because my water is pretty clean...I ph it to around 6, and then pump it to each plant 4 times per day for 15 minutes, only during the lighted period in flower...The chips drain quickly and the nute mix is recovered in the reservoir...a 5 gallon batch of nutes will last about 4 days after which it has evaporated and I’ll refill with fresh nutes...
I’m itching to get back to organic, which I am doing outside this spring and summer...But I think I’d like to go organic in the grow cab as well...I just need to figure out a way to make it semi automatic for like a week at a time occasionally...

CB3FA30B-781A-4BC4-8D4E-F90588730E11.jpeg

Last edited:
My little girls are growing up...I think about 5 weeks in flower now...I’ve been growing in coco chips in cloth pots, usually about 2 gallon pots let me grow 4 comfortable...I’ve been using a dry nute that I mix with water, add a little cal/mag because my water is pretty clean...I ph it to around 6, and then pump it to each plant 4 times per day for 15 minutes, only during the lighted period in flower...The chips drain quickly and the nute mix is recovered in the reservoir...a 5 gallon batch of nutes will last about 4 days after which it has evaporated and I’ll refill with fresh nutes...
I’m itching to get back to organic, which I am doing outside this spring and summer...But I think I’d like to go organic in the grow cab as well...I just need to figure out a way to make it semi automatic for like a week at a time occasionally...

View attachment 252698
looking mighty fine there 2RE

Good Morning OFC

It is another beautiful day. Temps in the 70s. I wish the Spring weather could be year round here. he he

007-you-wont-grow-breasts.png

I remember when they used to tell us smoking pot would cause us men to grow breasts. lol I am old.

Those plants look awesome Red!

Have a great day friends.

Good morning all, had a wonderful mom's day. Kids are going back to Seattle today... RE, lovely plants.
My grow is a mess. I have cloning to do and clean up that place in my house. Mostly sitting here drinking coffee and smoked some mango haze cbd..I like it in the morning when everything hurts. lol hope you all have enough to smoke.

View attachment 252698

2RedEyes beautiful. Growing organic is the way I like to grow. I love working in the dirt. Have fun with your grow.

Evening OFC. Had a Dr's appointment today. Just got settled in. Rose happy you had a pleasant mother day. Sit back and enjoy. I'm smoking on some of your northern lights. yummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back