Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like me!!! and I guess I’m about the same age in people years then...
Jozi burns rubber for about a couple hours, then she needs a nap...when she’s awake, she rarely leaves the cats alone unless they get out of her range by going outside...she’s definately busy though...

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone....More sunshine for here...I am about to go blind form the sunshine....been so cloudy and rainy this year. :cool:

58375653_10214367918060447_5125738202975436800_n.jpg

Good Morning folks. S'posed to be sunny today and in the 70's. I got a ton of outside stuff to do today. I also am expecting a new light today and my gorilla glue seeds should have popped by now so I need to check on them. Hope everyone has a great day, in the meantime lets do a doob.

morning folks. my veggie garden is kicking butt. too bad the pot garden is not. i think i still have bugs. damn!!! one harvest in 7 months is not good. going to throw out all coco, and go round for round with this sum bitches until i kill em, or i die in the process. avid and forbid have not killed them, going with more of those two, and going to pick three more products, and rotate the five out in a steady rotation until i have these dang things beat.

Good morning OFC going to be a cloudy day here... we need a good rain!. Been a dryer than normal spring.
Had couple of lights go out in my veg closet been running a 4' six bulb t5 setup. Thinking about switching from the T5s to LED..
Closet is 3'×5'×7'.. any suggestions on a good LED light that would work for me, would be much appreciated.
I run a 600watt hps in my flower closet.
Off to a morning filled with Tai Chi class and practice..
Hope that you have a wonderful day:)

Good morning y'all!
Looks like a nice sunny day here.
Maybe I can get something done today!
I'm thinking about moving some of my girlz outside to use the sunlight for a while.
Although these LEDs do a good job, nothing shines better than the sun. And its cheap! lol

Morning OFC
Ugh !- Feel like I had a mighty asswhooping yesterday -- This is an improvement !-- I gotta get my act together and go get some olive or coconut and get some medicine in my belly --Seems to take a couple doses a few days in row for the best effect - Weather has sacked around here - My face been working me !--
Cane -- check out what RE is doing with those LED strips he's using !- Might work well for U-- U got enough head room in that cabinet to keep a LED 16/18 inches over the grow ?- U can't put LEDS right down on a plant like U can with those T-5s -
Dog -- I hate some bugs - This next system I build I want to be able to remove a plant from it's grow hole and turn it upside down and dunk or spray the underside then put it back!- Bugs is serious ****!
I need some more coffee and another toke or 2 !--
Umbra - U da man !-- I got a lap full of puppies not ready to start the day yet -
Wake and Bake !-

I have 1 seed I got as a freebie, Umbra mentioned oyu really liked it. What can I expect when I get it running?
Remember I grow in dirt. I vegged it for about 6 wks and flowered it for 63 days. Im my case it produced nice hard nuggs that ranged in size from ping pong to golf ball size. I think I only got a little under 2 zips per plant but its a great buzz you will feel from the 1st hit. If you only got one I would grow it out and chop it into clones, then grow out the clones.

Smells like decarb up in here ? -- I got some good trim in the oven - Need some oil - Store down the street doesn't open for couple more hours -- Oil ?-- In the weed world that one word has to come with a question mark ?- U talking RSO ? - Rosen Press Oil ?--an oil Tincture ? - 710 ?--
Oh ! -It hurts when I do that !- Gonna take a couple days to loosen up some the knots in dis old body !

Time to venture into the back yard, lots of work to be done. I'll do what I can and then it's relaxing for the rest of the day. All ready tended the girls inside. Let's light up. pass pass.

That's a picture of Max's. He is pit bull, mastiff mixes. He is a big baby. I wonder if he would be protective if someone would try to get into the house. Packing up my gear for the outside grow. I'll snaps some pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back