Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When politics start interfering with the price of grow equipment ?-- I must object ! - Can't get away from it !- Dam politics follow U right into the dam grow room!-- Makes it kinda hard to ignore ?-

Be the 1st one on the block to have your boy come home in a box -
I'm not down with that either !
- and if U don't want an abortion don't get one !-- That is a medical decision between patient and doctor !-- Politics shouldn't even be there !- It's a medical decision !
O.K. !- I'm done !-

Last edited by a moderator:
I thinking about one those doomsday seed packs with seed for bout everything - Then Boom !- Here come Umbra in feet 1st ?-- Made me loose my train of thought !-

Another thing that bothers me is we roughly the same color- He do look more "white" than me but hey ?- Anyway I don't like the idea of people thinking --U same color as him and ya'll all alike !-
No !- We !- Ain't!--
Maybe I try too hard to try to distance my self from that whole train wreck ? - I just don't want people to be mistaken and think I'm like him!

He probably twice my size and I'm crippled up some and not quick as I once was -Left arm don't work so well--- Got no stamina at all - but -- I think I could take him one on one - hand to hand !- I got experience fighting people bigger than me !- Wreck a knee so they can't chase U or run away - Then we gonna break your little fingers so U can't defend yourself or fight back !- That's not really what U would call a fight is it ? - I could take him !
Mike Tyson got nothing on me I bite an ear right off and won't hurt me a bit !-- I bite doggie style too - I bite anything get close enough !-- Most don't be expecting that !

Last edited by a moderator:
hap ki do twist the pinky into a pretzel then stick thumb in their eye, then shatter hyoid bone in their throat with your thumb. It all be over before it started.

gday OFC hope you all wake to a great day … election week here sick and tiered of the dribble . but I did pull 21oz off 6 plants my 3 rd grow under LED totally stoked with that 13 week SCROG ( thanks HG for the right terminology ) have gone with a SOG this time 12 plants in the same space, clones were tipped early so they all have 3-4 main stems flipped them straight away so should be an 8 week grow be interesting to see how the results stack up to the SCROG. Damb its cold winter is coming- time for a night cap

The only equipment I use is a sharp shooter if the ground is hard....a landscaping edging tool if ground is soft, it has a 7 inch blade I push into ground and wiggle back and forth...produces a trench just wide enough for RG6. Later in the summer its a pick ax to loosen soil first or aggregate in drive ways. This is how I got metatarsalgia ...pushing the blade in the ground.Looks like we will hit 90 sometimes this week...tis good in away....will drive the buffalo gnats aways lol. Yes Sir on being a young mans job...I am feeling it more all the time....hips and shoulders have arthritis now to go with the hands and feet.

morning ofc,,,boss gave me the day off with pay,,,,ive been working as a carpenter/laborer last few days ,,,,the owner of the company (a family friend) fired three guys for drinking on the job,,,few beers at lunch time ,,I did not think it was that big of a deal,,,boss was very upset with me as I did not rat them out ,,,,,,these three guys work as a crew so if one of them got hurt it would be his own fault,,,anyway as punishment I was forced to work a few days as a carpenter/laborer setting roof trusses ,,,after three days I hurt real bad ( not as young as I used to be ),,,boss called me at 430 this morning and told me to take the day off with pay ( for stepping up and strapping on my tool belt for three days) thought I was in good shape but man It whopped my little azz,,, I will have to run to Orlando sat to pick up permits for not working today ,,,,,,gonna smoke me a joint,,, take me a Vicodin and hot bath ,,,maybe a nap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back