Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all,
Nice day up in the ofc . Re, what a cutie and tell Finnian welcome to the OFC. I got lots done yesterday and that felt great.
Keef, the house beside me, a split level 70s house all updated is going up for sale. Lots of room to grow, in the best state in the union, in my humble opinion. Has back yard to grow in and good neighbors. Get the hell out of that state. I am pissed at all the southern states. I thought womens health was settled when i was a 19 year old girl. I guess you know i am not taking the southern ** very well.
My rehab kids are in TN today, for court tomorrow. I hope they come back.

Good morning OFC

I used to golf a lot before my health issues. I used to get very stoned every time I played. lol I didn't care about my score and even lost track of it sometimes. ha ha It can be a frustrating sport unless you are very stoned.

Rainy day today. It is supposed to be like this for a week or so. sigh

il_570xN.960165310_ggfv.jpg

Time for some coffee! :)

Good morning y’all...the storm just passed over here...well, some of it I’m sure there is more to come...I hope it passes in the next couple a days though...we have tickets to our annual and favorite music festival...we’ll be there and outside acting like teenagers for 4 days this coming weekend...according to the weather report, we gonna be just fine...Last year though we did get rain though we mostly enjoyed ourselves...
Finian does not do well when you get out the scissors...I think it had been a while since his last bath and he had lots of tangled little balls of yuck in his fur...against his will, we got most of them out and he is much better today...his hair is not quite as wild as this pic after it is dried...lol
He has no teeth and if he had, we would have bleeding fingers because he did not like getting trimmed up...next time I think we’ll get him hi before we try to trim him...
Well he has forgiven us for the bath and trim for now though...
I got a batch of baby’s under a light in a bathtub and I gotta try and figure out how to get them through that long weekend while we’re gone...bout 5 days...any suggestions?

Last edited:
RE--Put the little containers in a bigger container of dirt and water it well before the trip ? - Should take them longer to dry out ?-- U can take them back out when U get back ?
Jet my little demon dog sounds like your new Buddy- Except he 6 lbs and got needle teeth -- He don't do wet !
He look at U out the corner of his eyes and growl !- He ain't playing either !- U had your warning !-- He will bite U - many times real fast !-
We have had a problem lately though - I installed a little doggie door to the back yard long time ago - Something happened last week or 2 - He ran out the doggie door into a flock of birds - I think ?-- Anyway he traumatized - He won't go thru the door anymore - thinks it's a trap !- I have to open the big door for him - I don't know how to fix this !

I lost my little macro lens about a year or more ago and have tried several since and have not found one that worked as well as the old one...found it yesterday as part of the kitchen(bottom of that famous junk drawer)overhaul... so I got a couple bud pics, of course they are not ready yet...6 weeks of flower light as of today...After this grow, I’m gonna work on how I can have both a flower and veg space...neither will be large but it should help...I want to try cloning so here we go...
6EFA7DE4-6F7A-491D-8BAD-68B3719DAC3B.jpeg

Well its time to flip the lights on my girlz.
I'm taking the sr-91 x mazar x bbsl outdoors to continue veg while these others flower.
There is a HUGE difference in growth between LEDs and the sun. I'm thinking next grow Ill move my lights together for more intensity in a smaller space.
Hi Glowman , How do you take plants outside that have been under lights without them turning I try every year to put clones out but they turn straight away

Hi Glowman , How do you take plants outside that have been under lights without them turning I try every year to put clones out but they turn straight away
I have a floodlights on my patio that stays on all night and the plants sit in direct light.
When they catch up in size Ill bring them back in to flower.

That makes sense G -- I thought U were moving them to the greenhouse -- Make sure U don't bring bugs in with those plants -- I need to find one those bent spray heads to make it easier to spray the underside of the leaves - they probably make such a thing but I can make one !-- A pump sprayer that I can point down and it sprays up under the leaves ? - That's where them little bug bastids hide !

Well I looked it up and it seems they are still playing the reefer madness games there...too bad, cannabis could help so many of the problems they got, opioids, all manner of health issues and they get to make money while saving money...
Maybe they are afraid they won’t be able to keep their prisons full...
...sorry, here I am, stoned again and ramblin...

RE - I don't know about Nick but prohibition is all I've ever known !-- It's just the way it is !-- Just don't get caught !
I was high and catching up on the news -- They starting to make old white dudes look bad !-- I'm an old white dude --I don't have the right to tell women what they can do with thier body !- and all that other old white man stuff !--There needs to be a mark that says U ain't like that ?--I guess a scarlet letter is out the question ? Red ?- Really Other Keef ?-- No that ain't funny ! - and put the pipe down !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back