Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you know how your seeds purchased from a bank are dried? It's starting to be consistently over 70* now. I have them in their baggies from attitude inside a pill bottle in a box. I need em to last for as long as they can but I'm cautious to freeze them.

After 10 years as a legal morphine junkie I can't be trusted in a situation where a steady supply of narcotics are available - It's not getting addicted to them again that scares me it's the thought of cold turkey withdrawals that scares dahell outta me !- I don't think I could survive that again!-Drinking could kill me too so I don't drink anymore !- - I choose my poison and learned how to grow it !- It's not good for me to be around some things !
Nov - I keep my seed in a sealed container in the fridge -

U got my broken mind working overtime again bout a grow system -- The goal of this system in my mind is what would it take to produce about a pound every 2 weeks ?-
Once I figure that out I can decide how many "Units" I want or can handle - Then when I want to expand I do it by cloning the grow system and adding another Unit !- Make my haid hurt !- I must need some more tincture ? and a toke or 2 ?

DSCF5353.JPG

Umbra myass is in a bind - I had a head injury but I'm not crazy enough not to be well aware of my predicament !- Some times it's not possible to fix something this instant !- If I could I would !- This ain't a place I want to be !

No Rose I must have missed it but that's too far north for me -Thank U but I can't do that cold !--

It might sound sappy but this prohibition thing has been a long struggle !-I don't want to run !-- I think I wanna be here and see prohibition end in my own land !- That might make it all worthwhile ?

Keef- You in Texas buddy. Shit ain't gonna change. They gonna stall and piss around for years. I understand fighting the good fight but there are options now that don't demand you be in a constant state of duress and stress over doing something you love. I know that it's also part of the fun, being sneaky and getting away with it. Seriously though, prison sucks all kinda booty and it don't matter why you're there. You migh tbe a grower but you gonna be treated like a murderer, have to fend off extortion and robbery.... I don't think it's fair at all. Just lump everybody together like that. Think about the options bro, you can find a spot with agreeable climate and laws to protect you. We're considering a move for some of the same reasons. I don't want to lose my life because I can't afford to buy the "medicine" the state has approved and you can't even get the program off the ground there. Think about the time you're wasting right now hiding and ducking.You can't find them cultivars if you aren't cultivating. Set up shop somewhere legal and then bust in when the change happens, ready. Beat the breaks off that situation. Plus, it's getting bad bad here. I'm to old for it and my kids are to young....It's hard to leave home but you make a home a home. Change might do us some good, too. Leave the memories you don't want behind if ya can. Just my opinion Keef I don't mean to push or be disrespectful.

I ordered a bottle of em-1 the other day from amazon...it came in last night...I opened the box and checked the label, expiration date Dec 7, 2019...I guess I’ll send it back...is this the best I can hope for? Anyone have a source for this stuff that is up to date...

update after my wife slapped me and woke me up:...Oops never-mind...I guess my brain was thinking January...see keef, a lot of us have some brain dramage...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back