Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC.... lots of ummm.... interesting posts to read this morning. I guess my 3rd eye was in proper alignment yesterday. SHTF just about everywhere. Brother in law OD last night, is sitting in jail now. He says he's been clean for years but just decided to shoot some H because he had a toothache?? Cleaning and polishing the real life ban hammer today.
I hope you all have a fine Saturday wherever you are.
Peace, Love, Good Smoke and Hair Grease right?

Morning OFC.... lots of ummm.... interesting posts to read this morning. I guess my 3rd eye was in proper alignment yesterday. SHTF just about everywhere. Brother in law OD last night, is sitting in jail now. He says he's been clean for years but just decided to shoot some H because he had a toothache?? Cleaning and polishing the real life ban hammer today.
I hope you all have a fine Saturday wherever you are.
Peace, Love, Good Smoke and Hair Grease right?
Sorry to hear that, I have a Family member that is hooked on a street drug and has been in rehab 2 xs already
They relapse a lot, just have to love em more maybe. Good Luck

OMG, someone woke on the wrong side of the bed
I really do not think Rose will ban anyone because you say so, unless you own this site and I highly doubt that.
You should like a 13 yr old child having a hissy fit, maybe go take a nap and see if it helps.
Once again I am not a Stiggy, I just looked up the word and it came back to a
Stigiloloch-
A Herbivore
The spikes on the skull of Stygimoloch prevents predators from trying to bite this dinosaur on the neck.

Good morning, Ness, how are you? I hope you have a good weekend. I am not doing anything this weekend except marijuana related.
It is chilly here today and has been most of last week. Too cold to put pot outside to grow. burr

Thanks Rose!
I'm not getting huffy with our most wonderful ppl.
I just don't want to be around such negativity. Im old and want Joy in my life.
I know you're on it. Thank you very much. I really do love it here and appreciate you and THG.

Rose all is well at the home stead. Got some sunflower getting ready to bloom. I have a flip phone. Camera stinks. The beginning of the month I will order a cheap phone than I'll be able to do better pictures.
IMG_20190516_102020.jpg

First bloom of the year. No, signs of morning glory.

Good morning OFC

I think I may poass on the outhouse races this year. It may rain.

Sorry you have a heroin addict in your life Nov. The lies, deceit and sometimes theft by a heroin addict can be heartbreaking. I had a friend who was a secret heroin addict in the 70s. Thank goodness jail straightened him out. I wish you and yours all the best in dealing with this.

I have 4 extra 25 gallon fabric pots. I am so tempted to put some more clones on my deck. ha ha

5-24-19.JPG
3 plants in my small grow area. It is commercial shelving wrapped in mylar. It has one blue dream, one Na'Pali Pink and one Mirage in 7 gallon fabric pots. They are a little bigger than normal.
The plants in my grow tent have stopped growing. They are in flower, but small. :(
My pics suck, but I like to take them anyway.
Have a great day guys!

Last edited:
Good morning y’all...Rose, sorry you have to do all this house cleaning here at the weed house...but you guys do a fine job keeping this place in shape...always a couple gotta play games it seems...well good juju on you all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back