Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20190525_170357.jpg

IMG_20190525_170341.jpg

Up tonight in festival land...The California Honeydrops and the one and only Marty Stewart & the fabulous superlatives...
Tomorrow we get the good stuff!!!
We havin fun and we stoned...hope y’all are too!!!

Good morning OFC

I think I may poass on the outhouse races this year. It may rain.

Sorry you have a heroin addict in your life Nov. The lies, deceit and sometimes theft by a heroin addict can be heartbreaking. I had a friend who was a secret heroin addict in the 70s. Thank goodness jail straightened him out. I wish you and yours all the best in dealing with this.
Thanks Burnin1. I'm very well acquainted with it. Sadly, I spent some years myself in the struggle after surgery. Dude, he stole from my kids.... But he's in jail now and he gonna dry out one way or another, again. As for loving him more, I aint had none for him in the first place. Sis in law is a different story, my heart hurts for her. If only she'd listened when we warned her. We're so afraid she's been using too. We all know how it goes.... Oddly, now that he's set down somewhere for a minute I do want to offer help to him when he gets out. I'm really torn because I feel he's a lost cause. He doesn't want to get better or change. You gotta want better to be the change you need. I just don't see him rising up. It is sad....another soul among the countless lost to dope. To the system. I'm sick and tired of losing people to this crap. I've ******* lost count.

You are welcome gloman. I do ask that you remember that THG and I are 2-3 hours behind you guys so it may take a bit longer than you think it should. I get it. We were banning as fast as we could. lol
This is a really nice place. I went to another one to follow up on the spam yesterday and only could read 2 or 3 posts and I got kinda sick to my stomach. So thank you to you guys too, for keeping it clean and a nice place to hang.

I want to get a sprayer that spray under leafs. Like, Keef was talking about. That would be another handy tool. Speaking of Keef, I sure hope he's ok. It's been awhile cents we heard from him.

Good morning OFC still early but looks like we are going to have a beautiful day here in PNW...
Been doing a little wielding project. I have an 25 yr old lance camper and the bumper was rotting away. Cut the old one off and 20190523_135706.jpg 20190517_141129.jpg wielded on a new platform.
Hope that you all have a wonderful day and stay high please...:)

Morning OFC. Slept in again! Feel good today minus the sinus pressure.
I finally gave the auto Northern Hog a burn. I screwed up drying it, to fast, but it does pack a bit of a kick. Actually gave sis a bit of anxiety for a few minutes and I did feel it step above the wax buzz I keep pretty steady for a few minutes. \
Nothing beats homegrown! My HGK and PC's are looking good in flower. There's some action.

YT keeps giving me a commercial for the Veg8 light.
https://www.nextlight.com
These look sweet!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back