Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC....plenty of heat going on here....gone from over 5.6 inches of rain 9 days ago to having to run sprinkler on garden this week. Extremes is the catch word of the year for weather I guess, 2nd highest crest for river in recorded history....it has exceeded the 1927 flood in duration. Morganza spillway to open this week....providing relief to the levees and aid in lowering the flood levels...3rd time in history it has been opened. Unfortunately this will flood residents and create loss of wildlife who live in the spillways zone. On a more positive note...got to up pot the run again...they have surpassed the 1 gallon pot size...anyone ever notice this stuff grows like a weed?...lmao..Pass that bong...so many strains to grow!

Good morning everybody!
I'm sorry to hear he may have to go away for a bit Rose. Maybe they will work it out though.

I'm at the doctors too drcree. My skin is crawling.

I'm going to pot the clones today. 2 or 3 weeks in veg and they're going to flower!

Last edited:
Good morning. Boy do plants love the real sunshine and fresh air. A couple of day of that and the seedlings are happy, so am i.
I am sorry you are at the doctor decree. You don't have to do doctors if you don't want to, or maybe you do. whatever,i hope you feel better soon.

Good morning everybody!
I'm sorry to hear he may have to go away for a bit Rose. Maybe they will work it out though.

I'm going to pot the clones today. 2 or 3 weeks in veg and they're going to follower!
2 down and one to go.
novi, i hope the crawling stops for you. that can really be nasty

Good morning. Boy do plants love the real sunshine and fresh air. A couple of day of that and the seedlings are happy, so am i.
I am sorry you are at the doctor decree. You don't have to do doctors if you don't want to, or maybe you do. whatever,i hope you feel better soon.

thank you for your kind words rose. for what it's worth, i love you guys.

no, you are right i don't have to go to the dr office. but i have a wife that insists i stay around longer with her. i can't think clearly or formulate my thoughts very well any more (pain) so my wife is like a mama grizzly. don't mess with my husband or i will gut you like a trout! needless to say, i have a really good woman and wouldn't throw her back even if the opportunity presented.

Good morning everybody!

I'm going to pot the clones today. 2 or 3 weeks in veg and they're going to follower!
My ex is bi polar and schizophrenic, she kept saying there were bugs crawling under her skin. Came home from work one day and she cut the skin off her forearm with a potato peeler.

Good morning Guys
81569026.jpg

Have a great day friends! :)

My ex is bi polar and schizophrenic, she kept saying there were bugs crawling under her skin. Came home from work one day and she cut the skin off her forearm with a potato peeler.
I was joking about that last night actually Umbra. I have severe depression with psychotic features that get exacerbated by ptsd.i mostly have invasive thoughts and some times conversations get really twisted in my head but I believe it to be real. Sometimes when I start to repeat my version it can be funny because the stuff gets absurd. As I'm saying stuff I'm even like *** alot.When stress gets bad the symptoms start up. I don't take medication regularly, other than cannabis, but this year has been trying. I started welbutrin last month. It's helping and my tobacco use plummeted which is enough reason for me to take it. My cannabis use is slightly less too actually but I've also picked up some light maintenance work to help cover the cost of new equipment so I'm not at home all day toking either. Thanks for being there guys.

0FC, good morning! The storms that blew through yesterday were intense. The emergency warming system was stacking warning on top of warning for a while. Mostly flash flood ⚠. Stopped in to see the mother in law during it, of course. She's almost got a full Alzheimer diagnosis. She developed an infection and it became septic. She's in ICU now and looks like she'll be ok. Stress tests by God?
Never got out to get soil yesterday. Going to try today. I need to get the survivor clones into pots so I can keep this thing rolling!
A question, Momma Peyote Critical seems like she may be root bound. She's got curling tips but everything else looks well enough on,That's a sign the roots are out of room isn't it?Though I had noticed red stems mid tier a few days ago. That may have been the AC. Red stems are a sign of Phosphorus deficiency right? She's about 14 days into flower. Do you guys think she can handle a repot?

Last edited:
Thanks Ness!! She'll be ok. She's a tough one. Once they got meds into her she came back around quickly and recognized almost everyone! She once gave me her old drug rug to wear to a rally :) I'm glad we showed up when we did b/c her care takers didn't even notice (care???) that something was wrong. She's moving when she leaves ICU hopefully. I guess those arrangements aren't snappy.
Be careful in the heat!! I lived in FL, SC and NC for about 5 years. It gets scary out there quick don't it? Suddenly the water looks so far away! I hope you have shade to get under.
I'm taking it easy today for a while. I might decarb the auto bud later. that actually sounds like a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back