Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all, Happy birthday to your 91-year-old dad dcree. That is pretty special. I hope he is in good health.

Umbra, glad you are on vaca. Ness, i hope you feel better.

So we have Bosnian neighbors that are very interesting. They came over after their Romadon and asked us to come over this morning for coffee. Bud is scared, as he should be. Their coffee is very scary, in fact everything they bring is pretty horrible and we can't eat it. They have hearts of gold and they went thru hell to come here. Really. hell. So wish us well. i have been before and it is like high tea, very involved and lots of terrible food on the big coffee table. We don't want to hurt their feelings. but i don't want to throw up either. How can you make such bad coffee? Real world problems. Their son will be there so it will be nice to have an interpreter for us. They are very nice. My Bosnian sucks. Bud is eating now and will tell them he is full.... lol

Ness, the rehab kids got their car yesterday. been clean for 98 days. I think it is harder now for them probably.

Good morning ofc...Good for the kids Rose, and good for you too for helping them...they say it works if you work it!!!
One of our sons married an Egyptian girl and her mother makes stuff that just doesn’t appeal to my appetite though I usually try to take a few bites...I make my own coffee though...and a bowl for breakfast!

Hey everyone. Second wiring job is done, now I can hopefully work on my own. 98 days sober huh? I hope they have a good month. 91 years is a lot. Lets hope for another 90! I have one lonely little Gorrilla Glue #4 growing in the back. I'm thinking she is about ready to take off and I'm verrry quiet around her like Elmer Fudd says. I don't want her tofind out her destiny is to get cut up into clones.

Peace everybody

Good Morning OFC...Congratulations to your Dad dcree 91 is quite an accomplishment! Church OG and coffee ...breakfast of champions....I will need it for my trip to town, I shop early on Sunday mornings to avoid the rush and gunfire. Enjoy your day and your cannabis breaks ! Peace

Good Morning OFC....The weather Gods have cut us some slack ....high of 79 for tomorrow,that is wild for the middle of June in this area.Just in time as the grass is jumping after the rain,around here grass cutting is right up there with BBQ and church in popularity lol. All though my type of grass cutting may not be approved at the highest levels. :cool:

garfield-cartoon-smoke-weed-memes.jpg

Good morning yall!
HP. Our kind of grass cutting is FOR SURE not approved at my church! Lmao! When my preacher found out I use mmj he nearly had a heart attack.
Got another preacher friend who uses and gets his mmj from Me.
From where I sit its hilarious.
I don't care what no one says, a good Doobie pairs nicely with BBQ!

Good morning ereryone! Its gonna rain here today but that's ok, all the parts for my planes come today so I can go thru them and get ready for some rc flying, when the weather permits. 1st time since 2007 so I think I'll save the big stuff for a later date and use the small (cheap) stuff to retrain the thumbs

Morning OFC!waiting for the lights to come on. We're gonna get rain too.

Edit- my camera doesn't pick up the trichs to well where it hasn't become dense yet but the leaves are covered. That's the PC. The HGK is doing ok. She's getting dense. My hands are sticky now from plucking a few leaves!

Attachments

• 20190610_081013.jpg
    20190610_081013.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back