Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BEABFC6E-0859-44FE-B1C9-E75748E235F8.jpeg
Pollen...

Good afternoon OFC. NC is fun. Puddin drove to NC and we wandered thru a few trendy hipster antique stores. Found this little out of the way craft beer bar in some sleepy little town. After sampling some brews had crazy good vegetarian meal. Made Cali look like they don't know what they are doing, lol. Wound up doing set on a borrowed banjo for the open Mike at the bar. It was a blast.
Did breakfast this morning in another sleepy little town that has diner/ grocery store in an old cotton gin warehouse. Lol, I could get used to this.

Good morning, that sounds awesome Umbra, sounds like Umbra is moving.... How far apart are your son and puddin?
OF, i was afraid that was pollen. We have been so bad around here for weeks. The rain the other night helped. Is that off an evergreen by chance?

Ness, how are you? I am sitting here in my jammies after cleaning up the family room and transplanting some solo cups to 1 gallon pots. Thinking another joint and a nap sound good bout now.
Good to see all you guys today!

OF, i was afraid that was pollen. We have been so bad around here for weeks. The rain the other night helped. Is that off an evergreen by chance?

I think it is a mix of pine and weeping willow. There is also gypsy moth excrement and sap from the willow as the caterpillars are doing a number on that poor tree.

Good morning, that sounds awesome Umbra, sounds like Umbra is moving.... How far apart are your son and puddin?
Puddin
Ness, how are you? I am sitting here in my jammies after cleaning up the family room and transplanting some solo cups to 1 gallon pots. Thinking another joint and a nap sound good bout now.
Good to see all you guys today!
Puddin is about 2 hours away, lol. Much closer than Cali.

Good Morning OFC....Cool morning here in the Delta....I hope your sleep is better St Nick,lack of sleep is ruff to deal with.I had one of those morning yesterday that I just did not feel well,all the numbers great no other symptoms ....other than old age lol. Shook it off by noon and all was well, a purple kush kinda well...that one strain seems to cure most of my problems. Burnin 1 that is a jungle you have there....put a gold star on that run! Sorry about your loss Ness...Peace all

Thank you hollowpoint, gloman.

Nurse Larry, she is the best plant I have right now. Picture isn't that good, snap with a flip phone. I order a camera, sent it back because it was worse than the flip phone. As, soon as I get my money back I'll go to walmart and see want they have for camera's. Oh a mouse got at Nurse Larry, dug a hole from the bottom up. Put her into shock a little.
IMG_20190609_103007.jpg

Sorry for your loss, ness. Sorry that your pup is nearing the end as well, drcree. Losing an animal family member is without a doubt like (or worse in a lot of cases) than losing a human family member.

Morning OFC! Sorry to hear about Little Bit, Ness. I'm sure she was comfortable! That's a nice looking bud!
I like the grow space Burnin1. I had the idea to put shelves into a tent. You just turned shelves into a tent. Genius!
I think when this crop finishes I'm going to have to dry in the tent they're growing in. My mom has moved into our spare bedroom. Bummer. We are talking about moving into a bigger house. Which would be good.

good morning all, Ness, I am so sorry. It is so hard. She was lucky to have you as her mom, that is for sure.
Nice, do you not use a cpap? You better get one, we kinda like having you here alive. It is going to get hot for a couple of days then cool down for a bit. Thinking i need to make sure my plants have enough of what the need to get thru this first hot spell..

Umbra, i hope you are having a wonderful time.
Peace out peeps.

Good morning ofc...ness, sorry bout your dog...that’s tough...looks like another hot one today...my backyard girls are doing pretty well...I fed them some of rosebuds tea yesterday...this place is finally starting to get back to normal after the kitchen teardown...only a couple more things to finish up...
90DAF231-C48D-4CBE-923A-27CC6F46CAA7.jpeg

good morning all, Ness, I am so sorry. It is so hard. She was lucky to have you as her mom, that is for sure.
Nice, do you not use a cpap? You better get one, we kinda like having you here alive. It is going to get hot for a couple of days then cool down for a bit. Thinking i need to make sure my plants have enough of what the need to get thru this first hot

Yes Rose having fun. Duke gardens in Durham , NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back