Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon

2Re: Sativas make me giggley like my favorite Sour Diesel. I hope you find a strain that puts a smile on your better half.

I broke down and bought a vape pen last week. I bought a vape cartridge for it and took it to a concert with me last weekend. We were vaping and getting high through the whole concert. It seemed to me no one noticed or cared we were getting high. No lighter to light up my face when I spark a joint, no smoke and no ashes. Very discreet. So cool to live in these modern times ha ha
https://www.amazon.com/UPGRADED-2019-True-Kaizen-Aromatherapy-Oil/dp/B07RD41FFG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=GKN2TEIN25T4&keywords=vape+pen+kaizen&qid=1560360500&s=gateway&sprefix=vape+pen+ka,aps,234&sr=8-1

I hope everyone has a great day.

OF, a bear???? omg,
It is going to get hot today. Bud sprayed dr zymes on the little plants this morning. I appreciate that. Have a great day peeps. and lets smoke some pot.

We had a black bear a year or so ago take the feeders off into the woods. They are not as dangerous as the grizzlies you folks have out west. They are timid and unlikely to bother humans or pets unless cornered or young cubs are around. I haven’t seen any bear scat this year so I am leaning towards a big raccoon. We have had a mom with a handful of young ‘uns in the past. I need to get a wild life camera...

Re
I m going to look for satva seeds for your better half.
Rose I’m growing some blue dream autos...mostly Sativa I guess...we’ll see if that’ll help...one issue is that she recently, well a few months ago decided to cut out some of her(what I call happy pills) pharma meds...she was having trouble sleeping so she stopped taking them...she’s still not sleeping well so I don’t think that was the answer...a lotta unknowns when we start getting old huh...
Have a great day y’all..!

Good afternoon

2Re: Sativas make me giggley like my favorite Sour Diesel. I hope you find a strain that puts a smile on your better half.

I broke down and bought a vape pen last week. I bought a vape cartridge for it and took it to a concert with me last weekend. We were vaping and getting high through the whole concert. It seemed to me no one noticed or cared we were getting high. No lighter to light up my face when I spark a joint, no smoke and no ashes. Very discreet. So cool to live in these modern times ha ha
https://www.amazon.com/UPGRADED-2019-True-Kaizen-Aromatherapy-Oil/dp/B07RD41FFG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=GKN2TEIN25T4&keywords=vape+pen+kaizen&qid=1560360500&s=gateway&sprefix=vape+pen+ka,aps,234&sr=8-1

I hope everyone has a great day.
At a kava kava bar. Display of cbd products. Did a drink that was a mix of kava and kractom.

The dispense we went to yesterday had a whole bunch of stuff I’d never seen before...drinks and such...I have a green herb vape but I wouldn’t mind trying a regular vape sorta pen...
I’m glad they are 30 miles away...lol

At a kava kava bar. Display of cbd products. Did a drink that was a mix of kava and kractom.

Be careful of that kratom stuff(I’d call it another term but it would be all asterisks). It is a stimulant and EXTREMELY addictive. One of my sons had 3 seizures before we figured out that he was addicted to it. It took him a couple weeks to wean himself off it. Most of what I have read says it is as addictive as heroin. I know occasionally wading into addictive stuff for a short period of time isn’t a big deal. Just giving you and others a heads up...

Be careful of that kratom stuff(I’d call it another term but it would be all asterisks). It is a stimulant and EXTREMELY addictive. One of my sons had 3 seizures before we figured out that he was addicted to it. It took him a couple weeks to wean himself off it. Most of what I have read says it is as addictive as heroin. I know occasionally wading into addictive stuff for a short period of time isn’t a big deal. Just giving you and others a heads up...
Dont like it that much, lol.

Me neither(as if my public service announcement was too vague)...

Literally spent hours in the ER. Both visits he told the docs that he took kratom as a workout supplement. They knew nothing about it because, like cannabis, it isn’t covered by the mainstream medical literature(propaganda)...

Good Morning Everyone...Another day in cannaland...today has to be flip day...they are growing so fast but that is a good thing...got some smoking genetics inline for next run! Chemdawg rocking the bong this morning...off for new tires on service truck. Peace

download (2).jpg

Raining steady outside, rivers coming up and I can live with it. My closet is full again.
Finished the harvesting and jarring yesterday. I didn't weigh it all but together I got pretty close to a lb. out of the 4 that were left. Not bad for a first grow in a new room, specially considering I have been running it by remote control. I got 6 oz. from my BPU cross, 5 oz. from the Colorado Cookies, 1/2 oz from my one bag seed plant and 5 and 1/2 oz. of Sugarface. Amazingly, the Sugarface I got as a freebie when I ordered seeds last winter turned out to be the best of the bunch. I have 9 more getting ready for the next run. I topped them all for the last time and as soon as they recover I'll take another cutting of clones and off to the races again. Next time I will be aiming for 1/2 lb. a plant.

Nice job Nick! I have 4 plants runnning right now and I'm just hoping for a 1/2#.
It rained all day yesterday and the day before. It's drizzling now. Sinuses are running like race horses.
All in all everything seems good so far this day. Wake n bake consists of a bottom layer of white runtz shatter, blue diesel crumble and topped with kings kalon sand.
My girls are on day 28 today. They're looking good and oily too! That Peyote Critical has one of the best smells ever. I figured out her red stems are because of her purple genetics by looking through Barney's website descriptions.
I had an idea and bought a 10x10 b&w poly square. I might build a veg area like Burnin1's but smaller.

Does anybody use compost tea as a foliar spray?
I'm curious if it should be rinsed off the next day with fresh water or just left on?
Also with Dr. Zymes. Do you rinse the next day with fresh water or leave it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back