Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decarb - Simmer in oil - filter -- **** not strong enough run the oil thru some more decarb !-- This still draining --it will be fine ! -- Want some ?-- Might be a bit strong ?
20190615_162237.jpg

I get some that "Alien Moonshine " Rose be chasing or another premium high CBD -- I make some good medicine !-- One day I be able to test but I think - several variations on a theme- 1 to 1 THC/CBD -- 3 to one THC/CBD -- and 5 to one THC/CBD -and I can always switch to CBD/THC in my math !--That would make 5 strengths ?-- Then we just have to figure out how much is a dose ?-- Shooting for about a teaspoon dose !- One of them will help what bothers U -- Standardize and there's your "Brand" !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning OFC. Zigggy you are missed and I'm so sorry about your friend. Keef it good to see you around. Rose how are you this morning? Yes, I got all my outside work done for the day. The heat out there is to much after awhile, now I'm inside in the ac. Happy Father Day to all the Dad's.

OK !- Caught up with what's happening in the world !--

Don't go to the Dominican Republic they sell poison liquor--U could die - Some have !- But the liquor is cheap!

They gonna double the size of "Camp America "- That's the posh summer camp type place down here where they lock up brown people ! Only 7 kids died there last year !

Don't be on one those Big ships going over by Iran -- They will shoot at U or blow U up if they can -- Glad I don't have a military age child !-- Things ain't looking good !

Disaster in your area ?- Now U know what FEMA really means !--( Fix Everything Myass)-- There's no money to help U we need it for a big beautiful wall !

All is not lost though -- There's this brave little woman standing against the Evil Ones !-Like a mature modern day Joan of Arc !-- Miss Nancy make my knees weak - So much power in such a small package !-Make me swoon !

Outside it's in the low 90s - high humidity and the wind blowing hard off the Gulf-- It pick up sand -- Outside be like a hot sandblaster !-- I am not mowing in dat **** !--
I just stay right here and stay comfortably numb - More Coffee ?

Happy Father's Day OFC

Clear and warm today. Going to get another Cali-OG vape cartridge today. That stuff tastes like oranges. :)

Nice bike Nick!

I am sure tempted to add a couple more clones to my outside grow. That WhoOoody sure looks good to me. ha ha

Good to see you back on Keef.

Our girls wish us men well today. :D

bf3000ee73aa650e52cc0e498ffcf03c--happy-fathers-day-cannabis.jpg

It's good to be back Burnin1 -- I appreciate that U guys treat me pretty much like a normal person but my brain got shook up pretty good with that fall -- (TBI)--Traumatic Brain Injury - Sometimes it's not good for me to be around people -- Stress makes it worse and I been under lots of stress lately -- I have been able to look at some Real Estate over in East Texas online -- Stuff is pretty cheap over there around the Big Thicket -- I'm looking at repos and tax auctions - and such -I should be able to buy a little place straight up without a loan I hope !--Ex sister in law bought a place like that - 3 bedroom frame home on an acre - I think she paid $33,000 ? - Gonna buy me some brand new lights for bloom too !-- So we back to working on getting me over there -- House prices on the island are spiking again !- I didn't really want to go back to East Texas I grew up there and after leaving I've tried to return a few times but it never works out and I leave again -- I'm not thinking long term anyway - Just a place for the Bat Cave Grow until 2020 !-- I got techniques to perfect and varieties to grow -- I had wanted a group of medical perfessionals wanting in on the coming green wave to tuck me away somewhere until prohibition ends --So I could work and not have to sell -- They all to scared !- I can do what I want on my own it just would have made things easier !--

If I control the ambient Humidity outside the tent it will affect the tents humidity too, right? If we buy the 70 pint Frigidaire do you guys think it will help my tent or should I buy a smaller one for the tent specifically?
Humidity is at 80% ! I don't want to lose my bud to rot.

If I control the ambient Humidity outside the tent it will affect the tents humidity too, right? If we buy the 70 pint Frigidaire do you guys think it will help my tent or should I buy a smaller one for the tent specifically?
Humidity is at 80% ! I don't want to lose my bud to rot.
I have used a dehumidifier in the room my tent is in (as opposed to in the tent) and it worked well to lower the humidity in the tent. I set mine to 40% and it keeps the tent around 45%.

Hey OF - How U been ?-- Did that Veritgo ever improve ?
I've had my cripple mind working on this split AC thing - Poor man style !- 2 window units on timers is best I got ! -That will work won't it ?-- Windows AC units are cheap - I cut a hole in the wall for one if I have to ! - It'll be an old house and I want a 3 bedroom - One to sleep in -- One for veg and one for bloom - -- Drop that temp with lights out and grow some pretty weed - Pinks and purples - orange hair ?

I have used a dehumidifier in the room my tent is in (as opposed to in the tent) and it worked well to lower the humidity in the tent. I set mine to 40% and it keeps the tent around 45%.
Thank you thank you of8! That's what I was hoping to hear :) Our food goes bad this time of year too. Thanks for rewording that too. For some reason I couldn't think straight. Diamond OG distillate anyone?

Hey Nov -- Sometimes I'm just entertaining myself so I'm glad someone else is amused too !-- Yep I grew the BOC and I want it back - lost it to the white flies -- Before I lost it though I bred it to one Umbra's blueberries - Got me a 5 cc syringe full of Chocolate Blueberry seed - They burning a hole in my pocket - He got to a couple more girls too -- I have no idea what to expect -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back