Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My next project after I'm up and running again is to learn to be proficient at making feminized seed !-- I'm need about a coffee can full of feminized seed !-- Then we be back to genetic doubling -- It's all about the one plant-- I'm build me some them Tetraploids plants ! -- Exclusive control of a Highly desirable plant is all I want--Is that too much to ask ?

16 is a rather larger number. I think I was going for 6, not 16. I have fat fingers. It takes me a lot of backspaces to type a post.
Right now I use 3 gal pots. I'd probably stay at 3 gal to keep them smaller. 4 5 gallons would fill it huh? Tents are new to me.
I have a scrog net in place now. The HGK Didn't stretch enough but what didn't hit the net is still getting plenty of light. You can see day 29 in my journal Keef.

Peyote Critical can finish in 49 days. it says 49 - 55 I think....here: https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/barneys-farm-seeds-peyote-critical/prod_6517.html
45 days is really fast. Do they actually finish that quick or is it longer usually? MOst I find are 49-5? days.
This you might like too Keef https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/delicious-seeds-sugar-candy/prod_5382.html
I did 9 3 gal air pots in a 5x5

I have a small grow cabinet 42”x21” and about 4 ft of actual grow height, so about 6 SF...below is a res and drip tray that flows back into the res...I’ve had about 6 regulars in there but found myself really hoping that about half were boys so I could pullem...it can get really crowded...3 or 4 in my cab is about right and even then it’s crowded...at 2’ I put in the scrog net and switch the lights...just keep poking them back down until they stop pushing up...I let the buds come thru but I try to keep everything else down under...I don’t have a flower space so everything happens right there in the cabinet...I pump to a ring around each plant and the plants sit on a wire shelf like you find at HD in the storage section...so the mute solution drains right back into the res...a bubbler is always going in there and about every 3 days I have to refill and charge the res...I only use the cabinet in the cooler months so I’m outside now...I don’t have any cooling in there, just circulation and a vent fan...next time I will do mire trimming down under including all those pesky little popcorn buds...hoping that if I keep them cut the top buds will get bigger and more dense...but you know what they say about hoping and a hand full of something...but it’s still fun to see how each grow turns out...

It's a personal challenge Umbra !-- I'm not betting the bank on it -- It's a difficult task -I may not be able to pull it off but I'm not ready to walk away !-- I got everything I need but the feminized seed -- Nothing may come of it !-- but I needs to know !-- It'll be an ongoing project and won't take up much room or time !--
On another note -- I got AK - 47 - bred to that Black Berry Snow Lotus male then bred a girl from that to your B.B.King -- I wonder how long it take to finish ? - I need to be growing again !- Bad !

If I go back to dwc it's 5 gal pails. But they can get huge quick. I guess I could learn better training techniques and now I have a good idea of how much to trim too for penetration.
50 plants is a lot. That's a lot to take care of! You're in pro mix right Umbra? You hand water all those girls?

Hey there old dudes’n ladies...
I think I posted something earlier but I don’t remember if I said hello...so hello...don’t mind me, I’m high...Just chillin with tha girls in the back garden and havin a beer & a smoke...I been in a zone for the last couple days tearing down and rebuilding one of my guitar amps...it started life a few years ago and a clone of a fender champ...I’ve modified and added to it several times until it became pretty much a mongrel...so I decided to make something...so now it’s a clone of a fender VibroChamp...for those who care, it’s a little 5watt tube amp that screams when ya want it to and whispers when you want as well...
These autos are about a month old I guess...I forgot exactly when I popped’m...I should write stuff down...3 gallon pots, kinda wish I’d put them in bigger but I’m not going to transplant them again...growing in home made superish(or wanna be)soil and have only been fed a Comfrey tea that I make and a hit of Rosebud’s worm tea...4of these are for someone else and I need them to step up and get them...I wanna pop a few more of something here soon...
95* here today, I think that’s the hottest day we’ve had this year...cooling few degrees on the coming week...
Umbra, I guess your not growing in a tent any more...I’m guessing you park your car in the driveway and reserve the garage for other purpose?
50E6E901-FF1F-49B4-A942-D25B19802092.jpeg

Orlando ?-- U know this guy ain't giving up power voluntarily ? - Things gonna get much worse before it gets better !

U wanna see me shoot sparks out my fingertips ?--

Good Morning OFC....Wake and bake with coffee and Blueberry, backed away from the ChemDawg this morning it was a bit intense on the walk yesterday lol. Dropped the BP and had the knees a bit week! Those are fine looking auto's there 2RE...nice size on them. Peace
images (2).jpg

Good morning OFC! It's gonna be a hot one today. MAybe some thunderstorms rolling in too. I have appointments out the wazoo today :( No rest for the wicked I suppose. Take care all.
Zigggy if you happen to read through here, I hope you're doing good!

I've talked about wanting a sativa to clone this winter and move a mess of clones up and down The Trinity River come spring -- I need some input -- I do indicas -- Somebody need to educate Ole Keef on some sativas -- How about some recommendations ?-- What sativa sounds best suited for that job ?-- Bruce Banner #3 ? -A Thai ?-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back