Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Ill be a monkeys uncle!
The BB King from last grow has been in the jars now for about 2 months. Last taste a couple weeks ago had no berry taste at all. Today tho.......fresh clean bong and a little sticky bud gave me a distinct blueberry hit. Only on the 1st hit but I'm thrilled cuz I thought it would never develope.

I told U !-- It can't help but be blueberry !-- I was beginning to doubt myself - I never saw one that didn't have some blueberry !-- When U get back up and running try some more B.B. girls - They have some variation on the blueberry theme - Find the one U like and lock it in !

There's too many varieties to keep up with so I wanna build me a fruit line -Don't matter thier ancestry-- U hit blueberry I want U to have no doubt - It's blueberry -- Same with lemon - orange - some kind of cherry -- Maybe I can find a grape ?-- and the list grows from there --

Well with this state going legal and allowing mmj patients to grow 5 plants for themselves I'm gonna get to really try a lot more strains. I'm learning not to let them grow so big before the flip tho. The LED lights don't penetrate that far and lower limbs dwindle when they get too big.

Wish they would let me have 5 plants -- Sativas outside and U can't know about the inside indicas !-- I'd do them sativas the way the Gloman did that last greenhouse grow - but I drag some 5-6 footer sativas outside in the spring ! -
Since I can't do that legally yet - I take them to the river come spring -- Only thing gives me second thought is harvest will be during deer season -- So I'll have to harvest in the middle of the day to keep from getting shot !-
- Yes Ma'am it's your Mule deer - U shot him fair and square but would U mind if I get my saddle off him before I leave ?

Some dangerous **** being out in them woods during deer season !

Blueberry is the only flavor in weed that I’ve been able to detect....all the others just tasted like weed...
Jozi had to go to the doctor this morning...she got an ear infection and it got ridiculous real fast...don’t know how she got it though she went to the groomers a couple weeks ago...if she got water in there I figured it would’a happened a lot sooner...anyway, her ear was extremely sore and swollen...now she on antibiotics for 10 days and gets to wear a cone for a while...she don’t like it...I feel for her cuz she’s unhappy and she doesn’t know why this is happening to her...

19DA1686-9C7F-442A-B05C-56A3D5A73197.jpeg

Give that poor puppy some benadryl or some doggy downers-- Maybe a toke or 2 or some CBD drops -- I know it has to be but I hate seeing puppies like that -- My boy Jake has a stuffed cat toy like a teddy bear --He been giving it hell-- He just threw it over the couch -- The demon dog Jet wants to play fetch --Except he don't play right !- Something wrong with that dog -- He bring the toy back then bite U when U reach for it!- I ain't playing no more ! - He needs some benadryl or something ?-- He on point right now -- Got a whole herd of sheep cornered on the TV !

Evening folks. Smoking some fruity pebbles and planning my weekend. I got too much to do and not enough time and money to do it. The goal is to finish the weekend with a new front porch and laying out a new driveway. I need to take about 20 or so clones and then Sunday I need to flip the flower room to 12/12 again. If I get the porch done I'll be happy. Anything else is gravy.

Good Morning OFC....Great job Nov!.... You've got a big list Nick....hope it works out well for you, you mentioning fruity pebbles has me loading it in the bong this morning...good wake and bake smoke. Yard mowing here this morning ,2 hours and its done. 1 inch of rain this week made it jump like its on steroids lol. Enjoy the weekend and by all means....stay high...so many strains to try lol ! Peace

Morning OFC! Keef The caps worked pretty well even with them being made from what I'd call schwag... it's not even mids. All those years I wrecked my lungs smoking that mexi brick lol. Shoulda been bakin it in the oven not the bowl....
Thanks Hollowpoint! That stadium is nothing but a drinking ritual for me. Well, it use to be! Dollar dog night and I almost ordered just like I use too, " 2 dogs and a beer! Here's ur $10! Thanks. Uh, let me get another round while I'm here...." It's not the alcohol that's bad. It's what I do when I start drinking that's bad lol.
I never had any idea that my father in law was a walking baseball encyclopedia. Stats, years, bad calls. The guy knows it all....

thank you to all of you for your kind words. our weimaraner is sulking around the house still looking for him.

novi suggested a situation with crockett, thanks novi: when we first got him, (6 years, show dog) you naturally keep the animal on a close lead to prevent them breaking away; i was at the harley shop and my wife had grabbed crock, put him in the truck and met up with me. there was a lot going on at the shop that day, so she parked in the back so crockett could take a hose after the ride.
long/short, he got free of the collar and took off running across the parking lot toward a four lane. my wife is screaming and before i could understand what she was saying, i see crockett running toward the road. several people standing around ran with me toward him and fortunately, there was a wooden wall to stop the forward movement. i tried to go toward him and he bolted in the opposite direction to where my wife was--who did a marvelous flying wallenda and captured the boy. scared the scoots out of us and all the dog owners present.
when we got home to told my wife to go to the back porch and to call crockett to her. reluctantly, she agreed so i brought him out of the truck, dropped his lead from my hand and he went right to her. i called him to me, he came straight off. so while he was with me, i took off his collar and told my wife to call him. (she's really freaking out right now) she did and he went right to her. you should have seen the change on crockett's face. it was as if he had been set free. the only time afterward we put a collar on him was to go for a ride. by the way, we live in the woods and have a safe distance to the dirt road.

Morning OFC-- Dragging today !--
Nov - I'm glad the caps help -- Next time take more - When U eat it -It doesn't have to be your best weed --
Hot and steamy at the beach - I think it got down to a chilly 83 degrees last night !

Oh dear, poor Jozi. The decree, so sorry to learn of your loss. It is no different from losing a family member when we lose our furry. kids.
Good morning all. I was scared reading your post about crockett running to the road.
Been a stupid busy week. I put some beef stew fixin's in the crock pot this morning, it is chilly here which is just the way I like it.
Sorry you have to work on Sat Umbra. novi, good for you. You did it.

Our rehab girl (woman) has to have hernia surgery and is afraid for the pain pills she will need to take. She will come stay here and I get to be the jailor?. I think we will try tincture and cannabis too. She is about as big as a pencil. They are like coming up on their 4 month anniversary. Good kids when they are clean. She has broke her hand numerous times hitting people in the face. great.

Bud and i will do the cages today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back