Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing Rose -- I assume there will be an abdominal incision ?-- Some find that an Ace wrap around the middle supporting the belly muscles makes it easier to move after surgery -- I think it gives some psychological security too -- Try it if it bothers her take it off !

Oh dear, poor Jozi. The decree, so sorry to learn of your loss. It is no different from losing a family member when we lose our furry. kids.
Good morning all. I was scared reading your post about crockett running to the road.
Been a stupid busy week. I put some beef stew fixin's in the crock pot this morning, it is chilly here which is just the way I like it.
Sorry you have to work on Sat Umbra. novi, good for you. You did it.

Our rehab girl (woman) has to have hernia surgery and is afraid for the pain pills she will need to take. She will come stay here and I get to be the jailor?. I think we will try tincture and cannabis too. She is about as big as a pencil. They are like coming up on their 4 month anniversary. Good kids when they are clean. She has broke her hand numerous times hitting people in the face. great.

Bud and i will do the cages today.

thank you rose. we were terrified as well when it happened. when they live in the house with you and are there 24 hours a day, they truly are family members. i am ashamed to say this, but i prefer animals over most people. dogs are likely the only entity that give agape love and expect very little in return.

Last edited:
One more thing Rose - Narcotics constipated some people -- Straining to make poo-poo can also rip stitches lose - It wouldn't hurt to give her a mild laxative after a day or 2 !
Get her up sitting and walking soon as she can tolerate it --

drcree-- Lots of pot farmers are pretty much hermits especially in the prohibition states -- Whether U like being around people or not U can't be having very many people --if any-- know about the grow -- More people know better chance U get popped !--

thank you rose. we were terrified as well when it happened. when they live in the house with you and are there 24 hours a day, they truly are family members. i am ashamed to say this, but i prefer animals over most people. dogs are likely the only entity that give agape love and expects very little in return.
I absolutely agree with you drcree. Aminals over people 99% of the time. That was a great story too. Love and trust.

2RE- I'm sorry to see your pup in the cone... they always dislike it.

Our rehab girl (woman) has to have hernia surgery and is afraid for the pain pills she will need to take. She will come stay here and I get to be the jailor?. I think we will try tincture and cannabis too. She is about as big as a pencil. They are like coming up on their 4 month anniversary. Good kids when they are clean. She has broke her hand numerous times hitting people in the face. great.

Bud and i will do the cages today.

Are the cages for the rehab kids? ;)

Box of Limes ?--- I hate U Cuz !-- Cherry Pie -x- Key Lime Pie -- I hate U some more !
I think the nephew got about 2 maybe 3 weeks to harvest those 3 girls he got -- He only have the one grow space so I told him start some seed in containers outside and bring them in after U take these down -- I need to get over there and help him finish that grow space -- Teach him to clone and stuff -- He likes dirt so that's how we'll set it up .-- They had to go pick up the ex and bring her to her sister's house-- She got sick and fell - No Voodoo involved !--

WI-X-BBSL lives in East Texas -- It'll root I know this plant- Umbra's - The White -x- Nepal Indica - Then I bred it to that Black Berry Snow Lotus -- She'll do fine ! - 3 plants - couple cuts off each one ?- fagetaboutit !

Box of Limes ?--- I hate U Cuz !-- Cherry Pie -x- Key Lime Pie -- I hate U some more !
I think the nephew got about 2 maybe 3 weeks to harvest those 3 girls he got -- He only have the one grow space so I told him start some seed in containers outside and bring them in after U take these down -- I need to get over there and help him finish that grow space -- Teach him to clone and stuff -- He likes dirt so that's how we'll set it up .-- They had to go pick up the ex and bring her to her sister's house-- She got sick and fell - No Voodoo involved !--
maybe a Bowl of limes, lol.

4x8 it is then! Gonna order now. Mom says she's ok with it in her room. She's got minimal furniture here and she should be on her way by autumn. Yay! For both cases lol

Bowl of Limes ?-- Bag of Limes sounds good too !
Nephew got 3 WI-x- BBSL plants -- They'll do him fine I know this plant-- Umbra's -( The White -x- Nepal Indica )- x - Black Berry Snow Lotus -- Does everything easy !--
Nov - There's never enough room !

Keef I have wondered how you were going to grow sativa's in water. I have been thinking about polite sativas that don't go nuts for you. I am still thinking. Bruce banner, is a hybrid leaning sat, but i haven't grown it. I will keep thinking.

No Rose I'm not growing a sativa in water !- I may start it that way but - It goes in dirt outside -- All I gotta do inside is sex it and get it up big enough to start cutting on -- I don't know so much about sativas but I got the growing season so I why not ?--Maybe one those 16 week finishers Umbra was talking about ?-- I take a bunch of clones up the river and put them up above the normal flood plain -- Can't drive up on them so should be fairly safe !--

Doing sativas inside in water I would use the SOG method and flip cuts soon as they rooted !- They just take too long so it doesn't make economic sense to grow them inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back