Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Rose didn't die !-- That's a good thing!--
Been quite today ?-- I try to explain it best I can --We can't see it like we can see a thunderstorm but it's kinda like psychic weather -- People feel it and react -- Been an oppressive thing happening today !- People keeping to themselves !

Hi OFC! Everyone's out enjoying the weather huh? I wanted to wish you all a great evening and a better tomorrow! Everyone here in the OFC has given me helpful advice on all sorts of things. You guys help me make great purchases when it comes to equipment. So, thanks everyone!

Nov I can't imagine trying to learn to grow in isolation like some do !- I don't need to know everything about weed -- If I don't know I can always ask the hive mind of the OFC community-- Someone will have the answer or know where to look !-- U can't beat that !-- I'm a water pharmer and I'm help my nephew set up a dirt grow -- Won't be a problem !- I know some people who know all about such things !

Now that's the kinda person I need for a test driver if I ever get to build my engine -- Wet Heat -- 500 foot pounds of torque from a light weight internal combustion steam engine --turning a jet boat impeller-- Put Umbra on it and turn him loose !- Stand on it son !--

Good evening ladies and race car drivers...today has been a very nice cool day here in NCal...and I’m just sitting on the front porch enjoying it...along with a little shark shock cbd....
I just scratched an itch that’s been getting stronger and stronger...I play guitar a bit and jam with some locals from time to time but I always like to, as Todd Rundgren says “bang on the drum all day”...So I ordered myself a kit, should be here tomorrow...I can’t wait!!!
Where was I, the shark shock cbd is pretty mellow...some of you stoners prolly wouldn’t think much about it but hey, it’s medicine and I can take a couple hits, feel alright and not fall down and embarrass myself...
Here I go ramblin again like I’m stoned or something...
Cheers y’all...

Wild Cherry Pepsi Float !-- Dam that's good !-- I wish I could play music -- I'm pretty good at listening to it -- I been ripped all day and I don't remember if I had a toke or not ?

Roxanne --U don't have to put on the red light --

Good Morning Everyone....Happy Friday....Its the last one of first half of 2019. This year seems to be moving on extra fast...maybe its just the age thing (or large hadron collider lol) but time seems to be accelerated to me. Picture is of current run 10 days into flower...2x PK fem 2x Grape God fem 2x AK47 fem 1x Black Pearl reg, had 2 BP but one of them was a male. They are all up at crack of dawn reaching for the light and this run is with the 315 CMH and 600 HPS ...sshhh do not tell them its a artificial dawn lol. I try lots of different strains but seem to drift back to some of the old standbys, had a couple AK47 last year that was such a fruity smooth smoke (wipes drool from corner of mouth lol). And its hard to beat a good run on some white widow....had a WW once that would change your outlook on life with one toke. Blueberry and coffee.... Peace

IMG_20190628_040858314_40.jpg

Morning OFC! White runtz for the wake n bake. Gonna take another easy day today. Waiting on the PC to finish. It's getting close. Temps hit 90 yesterday as they're almost there today already. I can not keep the tent cool enough. I may have to shut down until the temperature drops again.

Good morning folks. 59 degrees here at 5:55 birds are noisy and the squirrels are having some fine sunflower seeds and corn. I am having coffee and an antibiotic, yuck, i hate those. I have a screw in my jaw now. I guess it will be a loose screw for a while til the bone grows around it. So there ya have it, i have a loose screw.
We have had a marvelous June, cool and nice. The plants are getting the hang of being outdoors now and are starting to look like a grow.
Umbra, I didn't understand you doing wheelies and stuff..
Re, i know that cbd stuff helps. I like an indica cbd myself. Still waiting on Aliens on moonshine. Still sold out.
I am smoking some kush trying to go back to sleep.
Have a great Friday. I agree HP, the months fly by and i don't think it will slow down any.

Good morning folks. 59 degrees here at 5:55 birds are noisy and the squirrels are having some fine sunflower seeds and corn. I am having coffee and an antibiotic, yuck, i hate those. I have a screw in my jaw now. I guess it will be a loose screw for a while til the bone grows around it. So there ya have it, i have a loose screw.
We have had a marvelous June, cool and nice. The plants are getting the hang of being outdoors now and are starting to look like a grow.
Umbra, I didn't understand you doing wheelies and stuff..
Re, i know that cbd stuff helps. I like an indica cbd myself. Still waiting on Aliens on moonshine. Still sold out.
I am smoking some kush trying to go back to sleep.
Have a great Friday. I agree HP, the months fly by and i don't think it will slow down any.
LOL, not wheelies. It was for work. It was called driving dynamics. How to drive in bad conditions kind of thing. They had a car that simulated driving on ice and we drove our cars thru a series of obstacles, high speed braking, fast lane changes safely. It was fun. Not as much fun as when I did Skip Barbers' racing school, but we were in a parking lot and not a race track.

This is what I've resorted to. Got a tower fan pushing air in.so much for negative pressure.
I was wrong about the way this bud is going to weigh. I had pulled some of the smaller growth about a week ago and just hung them by the AC behind the tent. I just trimmed it and even those little popcorn buds weighed .25 to.6. The stuff is dense and sticky.
Next grow I'm going to focus on pruning and watching for signs I'm doing to much before it's too much. All those techniques I read about need to go into practice.

Attachments

• 2019-06-28 11.35.25.jpg
    2019-06-28 11.35.25.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 25
Good morning OFC

It is another beautiful day here in the Sierra foothills.

I hate going to the Dentist. I went a few months ago. I had a tooth with a crown on it that had gotten decayed. I had another that just needed a crown. I went to the Dentist thinking I was getting the tooth that just needed the crown done. When they were done I found out they did the other tooth with the decay under the crown. They pulled that tooth and screwed a post in my jaw and put a new crown over it. I think I was a little loopy before the procedure because I always ask the Dentist to prescribe a happy pill before I go. I guess I did not understand what was going on. Good thing I guess. ha ha

Rose I hope your jaw heals soon.

Nice pics Hollowpoint and Novitius! Thanks for sharing.

Time for some coffee and hells angel OG.

Have a great day!

I missed morning ?--
Hang in there Rose !--
I got 6 of those screws in my lower jaw with a bar between them for my bottom denture plate clip on -- Then they peeled my face off and straightened my nose back up and put a metal plate where my left cheek bone used to be and one above the gums on the top left of my mouth -- 4-6 screws in each one -- Not much of a sinus left and it equalizes slowly so when the atmospheric pressure changes with a front moving thru I have some pressure and pain! --
U won't regret the dental implant !

Good morning, Rose after that bone grows in around the screw you’ll be good...I have a partial lower that is not screwed in and it’s kinda a pita...it was tight at first but has loosened up a bit...still beats the hel! outa those sore and hurtful teeth I used to have...my mouth hasn’t hurt in a long time...I still have all my uppers and half my lowers and I take good care of’m...
No drums yet, dammit...

President Jimmy Carter my new hero !--Don't ask them if U can't handle the truth because Old people will tell U what they think !--

Did I miss 420 ?-- It's in the mid 90s out there and the humidity is climbing - My face say a storm is coming !
RE - Did the drums come in yet ?-- I think I could play the cowbell !

Jimmy Carter, what an anomaly in this day. I admire him so much.
Keef, when i was looking at my x-ray i was thinking about you. I am not fond of my one screw yet.
Beautiful day here, 78 degrees. I go tomorrow to get my medical license. The problem is I have no records of illness or chronic pain as the pot has stopped that. I tell the doctor that each year. I guess i can say generic arthritis but i have no records. That cannabis is a good thing it heals the body. Along with fasting. Do you guys ever do intermittent fasting? As you can see i need to step away from the sativa.

How come you need an mmj card Rose? Do you get a break on taxes when you buy with a card?
By the way, I got a very nice envelope in the mail today, thank you so much, my wife will give these a try...
Got’m keef...still awaiting the cymbals...look at all that pink light, must be growin something there too...
9E8E24EF-D504-43F6-93FC-B90742FCD266.jpeg

Last edited:
You are welcome, you need to try it too.
I get 20 % off at dispensaries with my card but i get it so i can grow 15 plants legally. It just makes me have less stress when my garden is in full grow.

I get 10 % off for being old. I get 10 more % for the medical card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back