Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam pink light farmers ! -- I envy U RE !- I love music but not a clue about how to make it -- Cuz U and the wife still having pain issues ?-- U should try my medicine -- My only complaint is I don't have enough CBD in it -- The THC will control pain but gets U kinda high -- I don 't mind --but -- I could cut back on the THC if it had more CBD -- I've found that about half high THC and half high CBD seem to work best for me -- I got that CBD Crew's Indica and some the crosses Rose and Umbra did -- I'm watching for this Alien Moonshine too -- I want the highest CBD I can lay hands on -- Half of each then decarb -- I just been putting a jar in the oven and letting it Bake at 275 for about an hour and a half
- I was using 275 for 45 minutes with it spread out on a plate but with the jar I just decided it needed longer -- Works fine -- After decarb I just fill the jar up with oil - I like coconut oil or even vegetable oil would work -- (it would taste nasty but it would work)-Shake it around some -Ready after an hour or so but I like waiting until the next day -- Don't matter how U get the decarb in your belly with some oil - an edible is the best way to treat whatever ails U -- and not just a dose once in awhile -- U need to take regular doses and build up your levels for the best health effects!-- I'm talking about keeping a gentle glow going most of the time - Try it !

A regular edible dose will combat cancer - treat digestive problems like Crohns (sp) and irritable bowel syndrome - treat pain - mental issues like depression and even PTSD--- acts as a muscle relaxer --It will help regulate your blood sugar (A1C) for diabetes -- lower your blood pressure -- protect against and somewhat reverse diseases like Dementia and Alzhiemers-- It even has antibiotic effects --There's probably more but that last dose I took is kicking in and the letters on the key board are moving around !- The side effect of the medicine is it gets U high !-- I can take it !

I’m growing an acdc cbd, supposed to be 12% cbd and hardly any thc... but these things are kinda fickle as you know...sometimes you just don’t get that kinda cbd and the thc just sneaks in there...we’ll see...I’d like a great big cbd that I can mix with the thc that is so easy to come by...
Rose, I don’t think it matters here in Cali...you can grow 6 and that’s pretty much it...maybe umbra will correct me if I’m wrong...I still grow more than I’m supposed to...I grow as many as I can get away with...maybe I’ll pop some tomorrow...no, I’m going away for a few days so it’ll have to wait...
Rose, we tried soma that lambs breath this afternoon...made me feel real good...but I was still able to go grocery shopping after I hit it...funny trying to remember all the stuff I was supposed to pick up...good thing we got smart phones these days...

Good Morning OFC....Got a week out of the last grass cutting and must cut it again today to avoid baling hay lol ,rain this week made it grow happy. Gonna buy some rocks out west one day and move off . Blueberry to get me in the mowing mood and coffee...Peace

35546623_357036314701589_5477014206496636928_n.jpg

Morning OFC
HP - I don't want to talk about mowing -- That looks kinda like that place I lost that gunfight with that alligator-- Dam he was quick !-- He almost got me !
Just finishing my first cup of coffee-- I got some trolling to do this morning -- It ain't much but I do express my displeasure - I'm like those Palestinians throwing rocks at the Israeli army -- Ain't got planes and bombs to fight with --all we can do is throw rocks -- So I'm go throw verbal rocks at the fox news feeds --It's all I can do for now ! -- I can piss them off pretty bad !-- It's the least I can do !
Light it up I be right back !

Other Keef earned himself another dose of that coconut oil -- They don't know U white -- That part about "Where da white women?"---U Crack me up Cuz !--

Here in Massachusetts, I can have 6 plants for myself and 6 for my wife or other adult but am limited to 12 total. I can also carry around an ounce in public and have 10 ounces at home but it must be locked up. Seems like random numbers to me but it is better than it was before we voted to end cannabis prohibition...

I broke the law and grew during prohibition --What's the chances I'll pay attention to some plant count law ?-- They didn't catch me during prohibition and there will be plenty low hanging fruit to keep them busy when things change --
Prohibition teach U how to secure a grow and security dictates U should keep it hid even if the law changes - Not sure I want my name on a Texas growers list !- Trust the government ?-- How about -- NO !

Good morning OFC. As a medical license holder, I am given the ability to grow more than 6 plants. There are 2 federal mandatory sentence for growing cannabis. 5 years mandatory prison sentence for 100 plants or more and 10 years for 1000 plants or more. I am allowed 90 plants, 6 lbs of dried bud in my possession, and 8 ozs of concentrate.

Good morning everybody. We are having a string of hideous heat and humidity. I have been screwing deck boards for 3 days and not done yet. Deck is 10 by 20. Before COPD this would have been a one day deal. Looks nice though.

Good morning all! Another beautiful day but i hear the heat is coming.
Off to get legal this morn. RE, that lambs bread is only like 14% but i sure love it. I have one more seed and if it is a boy i have LB girls ready. Should show soon. If not I have two of Umbras Big sur holybud, that sounds a bit like Lambs bread. I hope i get a boy.
Have a good day. I cleaned up the grow room bathroom this morning. nice to have a bathroom back. stay stoned peeps, it is your job.

Good morning OFC

It is yet another beautiful day here. I can't believe it is June. ha ha

MMJ patients in Cali are allowed to purchase more than 6 plants and legally purchase more than one ounce of cannabis among other things. I still get my medical cannabis recommendation renewed every year as I have for the past 20 years are so.

Time for some Blackberry Fire and some coffee.

Have a great day growers!

So legal weed is just a legal extortion racket ?-- U wanna grow weed or use weed U have to pay us money -- Sounds like extortion to me?

Only 6 plants ?-- How about No !-- Seems I'm be doing what I do and they gonna still try to catch me so nothing really changes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back