Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Friends

wake-n-bake-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

I need a new glass pipe - surprised this one has survived this long - I'm hard on glass -- I need one with a smaller bowl -- Maybe I need a ceramic one hitter or something -- This thing I got is like an all day sucker -- Hits nice though !
Everything got wet this morning then the sun came out - mid 90s and sky high humidity !--

Morning OFC! Hot and sticky today. I may be chopping today. I haven't been in there to look yet. Slept in, went to buy smokes and took a slow drive and now I'm at home with coffee.
Was there some kind of planetary shift yesterday? I feels different today.

LOl, i had a young friend come in my house one day long ago saying, you can smell pot on the street! I think that was kinda skunky. Good luck OF. HP, didn't Momma Cass have a great voice?
My plants are getting cute, i am pretty excited. Sunset sherbert is beautiful. It is getting warm out there.
Peace and love and lots of chocolate.

When I harvest and trim, the odor makes it to the street here too. I just can’t abide by trimming in my basement.

I went to work one day a few years ago a day after harvesting and trimming and my go-workers complained our office smelled like skunk. Oops...

The PC are still alive for now. I'm still kinda torn on which tent to use for veg. I having been thinking about using the 5x5 to veg and clone from. More space=more variety. Then use the 2x4 to flower in. If I keep the clones short I could fit 4-5 in the 2x4 I bet. Maybe more. as i type this it seems like a recipe for disaster. but something makes it keep popping back up instead of being written off.
Punch holes in the idea please guys n gals.

Edit- maybe i start in the 5x5 and then move the clones to the 2x4 and do the flip on the 5x5 moms?

Sorry guys I've had a bad attitude today-- Not real thrilled about this east Texas thing-- Stuff happens and plans change but comes a point when I begin to think U full of **** !-- - Feel like I'm spinning my wheels here-- I need another place to go until we sell this place !--
I catch up later !

I would go with your edited version. I would love to have a 5x5 tent to flower in. I always run out of space.

Full disclosure-I am really good at making really bad decisions...
haha! If we're both good at making bad decisions this shouldn't be left to us!!
The 5x5 is still in the box just sitting here. I hope every things there. I really wanted a 4x8. I was going to partition it and use the 2x4 as a dry box. meh, such is life!
Right after I typed that post the edit idea popped in my head. It makes more sense considering I can't keep the 2x4 cool enough as it is.
I have some home front issues that are going to require people to be in the house so I'm shutting down until everything is straightened up. When I go back up I should have a mini split too!!

Good Morning OFC....Second cup of coffee and first hit of fruity pebbles OG...oh that taste....I would smoke cannabis just for the taste even if it did not have "other" medicinal values! Yes indeed Ms Rose....Mama Cass and the group had some fine harmony and vocals, can never hear California Dreaming without thinking of Forrest Gump. Our weather is not much to talk about this time of the year....heat/humidity about sums it up. It has set up for a large hurricane to develop if one gets going....with it this hot it would be a Cat 3 or above in a flash. Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back