Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC! It's already steamy today. It's going to be oppressive today. Maybe we'll load up the car and hit the highway for a while until we find a picnic spot. Thanks Hollowpoint! I'm hoping the dry takes a while on these. The day before I took them down I was busy all day and completely forgot to water. The larf was still super moist but the sugar leaf on the colas was just a lil crispy. I'll roll a bunch and fill a sack. We should catch some music too! Umbra they look great! ! About time to transplant already huh? I'm glad to see you got a bunch of babies.

morning ofc, I didn’t say good morning...momma got it yesterday and today is my turn...I’m pukin & squirting...sorry bout the visual but that’s what it is here...mommas better today so hopefully I’ll get better too or maybe I’ll just be dead....
Cheers y’all, hope your day is better...
Rose or Angie, if I’ve crossed the line go ahead and delete this...

Good Morning OFC....Waking and baking with some mataro blue and a thunder storm complex left over from Barry,its dropping another 2-4 inches across the area. 2 RE I hope your house is feeling better today...rotavirus/norovirus are nothing pleasant to deal with. Ok that thunder clap just shook the house....cats are looking concerned...half n half time to sooth their nerves lol. Peace

Update:: over 4 inches in last 4 hours

Last edited:
Good morning ofc...i’m tryin to stay positive ya see...been in bed for about 36 hours so my back was screaming and I had to get up...I still have a headache so I’m not sure how I feel yet...hope your all having a good day!!! Wow, that’s a lotta water HP, hope it has someplace to go...

I'm sick too. It started Friday in the middle of the night. I thought it was the pizza. The headache is hanging on. Sorry Re and mrs cree. The rehab kids left sat. She did really well. It was her sponsor that was the problem. I hope she gets a new one. Missed ya all.

Good morning OFC

I think the worst cold is a Summer cold. I don't know why. I am feeling fine and I feel blessed.
I hope everyone is feeling better soon!
th

Gday OFC , wow sounds like every body got the illness , Down under we are having the worst flu season on record 45 deaths in my state already , Me and Mrs. crocket have avoided it so far , minus 1 here this morning looking at a top of 8 , bring back summer . Hope you all start feeling better , might need to get the boat out HP if keeps raining like that

Good Morning OFC...All is well here today...back to average July weather...hot! lol. Hate to hear so many good folks feeling poorly, please take care and smoke plenty of cannabis. It was a bad influenza season up here last winter too QBC. I hope your house can continue to avoid it. The medicine cabinet at 4 weeks into flower..started staking the fall overs. The stakes are bamboo from my bamboo patches...I have 3 different variety's growing outback....black bamboo...and 2 variety's of timber bamboo. Peace

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg

Good Morning OFC...All is well here today...back to average July weather...hot! lol. Hate to hear so many good folks feeling poorly, please take care and smoke plenty of cannabis. It was a bad influenza season up here last winter too QBC. I hope your house can continue to avoid it. The medicine cabinet at 4 weeks into flower..started staking the fall overs. The stakes are bamboo from my bamboo patches...I have 3 different variety's growing outback....black bamboo...and 2 variety's of timber bamboo. Peace

View attachment 253585
nice patch of hooch, hp. bamboo is a wonderful plant and there are so many different varieties. some are short, others get to be huge. never heard of black bamboo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back