Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I dont know if I qualify for the OFC but I got called one a couple days ago hehehe 53 yrs
Anyway I would love to join in on the morning coffee talks. Nothing better than a bowl and a cuppa good joe in the early hours. I'm an earthy indica flavors guy. Annabelle is my partner in crime. Good Morning All :)

Del

Attachments

• IMG_20190710_183708_01.jpg
    IMG_20190710_183708_01.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 19
Welcome to ofc there Del, some of us are old and some of us are just old at heart but we’re mostly as young as we think....
Very nice flowerbed there HP, glad you survived the storm, now all ya gotta do is make it thru the heat...
I hope Mrs Cree is feeling better soon...We’re doin much better today than a few days ago...
Weather out west in NCal is gonna be hi 80’s to low 90’s for at least 10 days or so...Next weekend here in my town we got something called the “Ain’t Necessarily Dead Festival”...It’s music most all day (1pm till 10pm) in one of our city parks and it’s free...we go every year and why not...?
Cheers keef? Good mornin Nov, Nick, Umbra...
I may chop my struggling autos today, I’ll have to see if soma those trichs are reaching for amber...

Welcome to ofc there Del, some of us are old and some of us are just old at heart but we’re mostly as young as we think....
Very nice flowerbed there HP, glad you survived the storm, now all ya gotta do is make it thru the heat...
I hope Mrs Cree is feeling better soon...We’re doin much better today than a few days ago...
Weather out west in NCal is gonna be hi 80’s to low 90’s for at least 10 days or so...Next weekend here in my town we got something called the “Ain’t Necessarily Dead Festival”...It’s music most all day (1pm till 10pm) in one of our city parks and it’s free...we go every year and why not...?
Cheers keef? Good mornin Nov, Nick, Umbra...
I may chop my struggling autos today, I’ll have to see if soma those trichs are reaching for amber...
Thanks for the welcome !

Good morning OFC

Welcome Dell!

Nice Grow Hollopoint.

That sounds like a fun festival 2 Red.

I hope those that are ill are getting better.

Keef, Zigggy I hope you guys are doing well.

2 plants in my shop may get chopped soon. The Mirage and the Na Pali Pink. It seems they are taking forever to finish. ha ha The Na Pali pink has lots of red hairs and smells really good. This is not one to grow in a stealthy environment. :)

Well I guess the plants on my deck wont water or feed themselves. Gotta go

Enjoy this day you awesome people.

I sampled the PC. 4 days drying and its smooth. Still some homegrown flavor in it but the chlorophyll is leaving. Man did it break the stress in my shoulders and neck. It smells good again. I'd just say floral now. Maybe some incense. Nothing like mid bloom though.
Welcome Del! I get the refreshments if ya need anything.

I sampled the PC. 4 days drying and its smooth. Still some homegrown flavor in it but the chlorophyll is leaving. Man did it break the stress in my shoulders and neck. It smells good again. I'd just say floral now. Maybe some incense. Nothing like mid bloom though.
Welcome Del! I get the refreshments if ya need anything.
Thanks a bunch Novitius!
Oh the power of the flower :)

Last edited:
Working on keeping things cool, its 113 out today, hanging around 77-81 degrees in my tent. And I have about three weeks to go. I have well wishes for all those suffering from summer flu and ailments. Insulin dependant myself so I take extra good care...
Fluids fluids fluids.

Hey Del, welcome to the OFC. Probably more growing and conversation here than the rest of the site, lol. More musicians too, lol. Most of us have dogs as well. Been going into work early to avoid the heat. Still plenty hot out.

Hey Del, welcome to the OFC. Probably more growing and conversation here than the rest of the site, lol. More musicians too, lol. Most of us have dogs as well. Been going into work early to avoid the heat. Still plenty hot out.
Thanks Umbra, I noticed this is where the best conversations are held ;) I dig music, dogs, computers, art and great doobage. Different order, Different moods heheh :)

You might like Wharton Esherick then. A lost artist looking for his niche and found wooden sculptures disguised as furniture, lol. He lived near Valley Forge, PA.
https://artistshomes.org/site/wharton-esherick-museum&vt=3&iss=vs&imgurl=http://artistshomes.org/sites/default/files/styles/extra_large/public/featured_image/Esherick-Spiral%20stair-Interior.png?itok=XlanLI6W
Great stuff Umbra, his wood printers block carvings are fantastic, very American but very Dutch also. Furniture as art....beautiful

The spiral staircase is pegged. It was disassembled and reassembled for the 1940's World's Fair. The handrail is a petrified mastodon tusk that follows the spiral exactly, lol.
That staircase is magical. I could imagine making a 3d tour with a 3d camera in that room, like you were there.

I had one of those when I lived in the Bay Area out here...I gave up but cemented it in a corner...I left before it did...
I just chopped the worst grow I’ve ever done...I didn’t bother to weigh it wet...it was 6 plants, Autoflower, I got less than half of my previous indoor grow with 3 plants...I tried to build a super type soil but failed miserably...I not gonna repeat though so back to what you know...lots of skinny little buds that really take more time to trim than big fatty’s...the worst thing, I was growing it for a friend to see if it might help his diabetes...I’m embarrassed to deliver it...
That’s what happen’n out west here...cep’t it’s 9 o’clock here out on the porch, the temp is just right...got the music on the box...this is how I like it...
Rose, hope yer feeling better!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back