Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first ever order of beans came today. I just happened upon this site and heard a few good things.
Anygoo, Dr. Chronic seeds and I acquired 5 Gorilla Bomb Fem from Bomb Seeds and 2 Gelato BX. They took about 3 weeks to come from merry old england. Have 2-3 weeks to go till i do my first harvest of Amnesia Lemon and Larry OG. Lease is up Nov 1st so I am going to hold off on starting these new beans until I find out if they are going to raise the rent.
You can order much better beans from USA and not deal with customs and waiting for weeks, lol.

Morning OFC....Wishing a stress and pain free day for everyone. Got some GDP in the bong and tread left on my boots .....so off for a walk. Enjoy this fine Friday !

agriculture-cow-grass-smoking_grass-dope-marijuana-dre0212_low.jpg

Morning OFC! Got my copy of "Teaming with Microbes" yesterday. Only about 30 pages in but I like the writing style. Gonna read aloud to the tikes and make em soil experts. It's friggin hot out there. A rolling AC unit was purchased. 14.5k btu's. I wanted a mini split but ya those are expensive. Still, it should solve heat issues in the summer. Oh! The things got a heater too!
Hollowpoint when I get to my desktop this evening after the infernal fires die down I'm stealing that pic. Took a few tokes of Black Phoenix. Probably get into some platinum og later. Everyone be safe in the heat. Stay hydrated.

Good morning all, a beautiful day and wonderful temperatures here for July. It is usually 110 or something, been in the 80's. The plants are happy. Took soup over to the neighbor that's wife died. They were married 59 years. He said he was going to clean out all of the stuff she had that he didn't want. Makes me think i should have a yard sale. I need to clean out some stuff too.
Lets smoke!

I have 2 older sisters. 1 is the good sister, the other not so good as far as I'm concerned. My 1 sister told me she has always hated me because I have epilepsy. I've had it since I was 4, and it truly was not my choice, lol. We don't get along and rarely speak to each other. The good sister was just diagnosed with breast cancer. Treatment plan hasn't even been done yet. She is still recovering from the lumpectomy, but Monday they are checking her lymph node to see how it has spread, if at all. Typical treatment for this is surgery( double mastectomy ), chemo, and radiation. It's a long road, but breast cancer is not always a death sentence. So the fight begins ...

I have 2 older sisters. 1 is the good sister, the other not so good as far as I'm concerned. My 1 sister told me she has always hated me because I have epilepsy. I've had it since I was 4, and it truly was not my choice, lol. We don't get along and rarely speak to each other. The good sister was just diagnosed with breast cancer. Treatment plan hasn't even been done yet. She is still recovering from the lumpectomy, but Monday they are checking her lymph node to see how it has spread, if at all. Typical treatment for this is surgery( double mastectomy ), chemo, and radiation. It's a long road, but breast cancer is not always a death sentence. So the fight begins ...
May her fight be strong, having a good brother will help

Umbra my sister survived breast cancer, what an angy woman to say that to you, how heartless is that, as a mom with a kid with epilepsy, that really ticks me off. Is your sister interested in rso? or not so much? Is she in NY? does she have good cancer centers where she is?
I am going to take my neighbor a book, A Grief Observed by CS Lewis, hope he will read it and it helps a bit.

I was just reading about cooking the Phoenix tears. I'm not gong to be able to pick up tat distiller Rose but now I know where it's at. Thank you to both you and Keef for bringing that up! a half gallon to a quarter pound will work out fine. They bought the 151 proof. Isn't it supposed to be 190? It's just a reduction. This should be cake. The buds almost dry. I gotta buy a rice cooker. We actually don't have one lol. Rice goes in a pot! It'd ruin the auto pot for some.
Good luck to the good sister Umbra! I hope she's willing to at least consider the oil.

Umbra my sister survived breast cancer, what an angy woman to say that to you, how heartless is that, as a mom with a kid with epilepsy, that really ticks me off. Is your sister interested in rso? or not so much? Is she in NY? does she have good cancer centers where she is?
I am going to take my neighbor a book, A Grief Observed by CS Lewis, hope he will read it and it helps a bit.
Philly has some great oncologists. I have asked her about rso and she is concerned about the legalities involved. So we will see if she will let me help her or not.

I was just reading about cooking the Phoenix tears. I'm not gong to be able to pick up tat distiller Rose but now I know where it's at. Thank you to both you and Keef for bringing that up! a half gallon to a quarter pound will work out fine. They bought the 151 proof. Isn't it supposed to be 190? It's just a reduction. This should be cake. The buds almost dry. I gotta buy a rice cooker. We actually don't have one lol. Rice goes in a pot! It'd ruin the auto pot for some.
Good luck to the good sister Umbra! I hope she's willing to at least consider the oil.
Everclear in Cali is 151% not 190%. I buy mine on line from organicalcohol.com and the grape 190% I use for my tinctures and it has a distinctive grape after taste.

She's not in PA, lol. Across the bridge in NJ. Yes they have mmj in NJ. Sending something to her might not be legal though and I think that is what she is thinking.

Hey ofc...just another day here...it doesn’t seem like it would be too risky to send a small package of RSO in the mail...but then I guess it could be...
Good to hear from you Rose...glad your feelin better!

Good Morning OFC..... The weather continues to lean towards a pattern of extremes....now a good extreme. A cool front will pass this area and produce a high of 78* ..low of 65* for Tuesday 23rd....I may need a coat after what I am conditioned to lol. I hope the East coast receives some of it as well to break their heat wave up. This run continues to fill out and add frost...the smell is growing to the incredible level. Coffee and a touch of Purple Kush this morning before doing an install. Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back