Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ofc...Last night when I got home from the concert, I reached into my pocket for my hearing aids...I only had one...crap...so this morning even though I figured it would be a long shot, I had to host when I reached into my pocket for my keys...so I drove auto the asking lot were I parked and made a couple passes without finding it...but I The if I go to the grassy area where we sat, I’d never find it even if it was there...so I made one more pass at the o and there it was...saved me a bunch’O money, it did...tonight is music at the library amphitheater...gonna leave the hearing aides at home...actually I should had them in the case instead of my pocket so my own stupidity...
Hope y’all are having a good day!!!

Another Sunday night at the library amphitheatre...tonight “Brotherly Mud”...a local band that does all original music very folkish with good singinnandpickin...
6462C10E-EC0E-4981-9F50-6CBDF6FE7112.jpeg

Well hello again stoners...10 to 10 in the evening...home from Sunday nights musical festivities and had to go out back to the garden for a beer, a smoke and a little more music...we saw a local band tonight that really reminds me of these guys...so I’m out late enjoying the cool night and listenin...
Smoking some ofc BBxVal

Good morning peeps! Rose, I put a tin roof on my house just so I can listen to the rain. Sometimes I regret it but usually I love it. The heat wave broke last night with a bang. We had the loudest thunderboomers I have ever heard and lightning that was better then the 4th of July. It was 95 when it started and 74 when it was done, 4 hours later.
I have a dilemma. I started a couple of GG#4 Original Glue seeds a while ago, picked the best of the 2 and now I need to chop it up into clones. My dilemma is the fact that she's so pretty! I really want to grow her out but after last year I swore off growing at my house so she gots to go. She is starting to smell like a lady.

Bummer Nick. I stayed in Virginia at a dear friends house, i was on the top bunk and it was a rainy night with a tin roof, have never forgotten it. That is quiet a storm you had, dropping 20 degrees. I have seen it rain and shine and hail in your state at the same time. crazy.

Hey ofc, a little hot here but I’m getting some stuff done...fixed a sliding door, rollers worn out...fixed my garden gate latch...
The hearing aides were about $800 each from Costco so not the most expensive models but they work and I can adjust the audio from my phone...it would be nice to get a direct feed from my devices like phone or tv but they are not quite that nice, but they help me hear and I’m glad I didn’t have to replace them...
all 4 of the beans I popped are up and growing...I took a page from Rose’s book and just soaked’m over night and stuck’m in the dirt...pretty simple and they’re all up...ofc genetics too...

Morning OFC....Quite morning here...a deer ran into the rear quarter panel of my truck 2 days ago....going to pull the wheel well liner and see if I can pop the dent back out. It jumped a fence and smacked right into the truck...guess it was a big hurry to get some place. Wishing everyone a stress and pain free day. Peace

A stress free and pain free day would of been nice , went to big smoke today , got stuck on freeway behind an accident , got to my destination 2 hrs late , went to load a 20kg bucket onto ute and popped my shoulder had to knock it back in my self , then got pinged for speeding on way home , chillen with a few beers and a long scuby- dosnt seem so bad any more - hope you all have a great day off to the fart sack for me

those are the kinda days I have Crocket. Trouble after trouble. You're right though, the doobie at the end washes it all away! A little too humid for my tastes this morning. It's warm but not to hot. Platinum OG for the wake up. Busy day ahead. Taking mom to fill out paperwork and get her started onto the move to a better place. Got some repairs to do in the afternoon and I've still got bud to trim and rso to make. Gonna need some good tunes today. Stay safe, stay high and don't let nobody get you down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back