Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
watching the weather channel suggests it is slowing down and hanging along the coast. Lots of rain for a few days.

Lots and lots of rain !-- Now the Inland flooding begins !-- Still waiting on word of how my island fared !-- We getting very heavy rain in Austin but we on a hill so we good !-- Shame ya'll aren't closer I'd have one them barn raising parties and get a little help !-- I really want to know whether the place still stands !-- Gonna put a hurting on ole Keef just trying to find normal again not to mention the pain I'm have to put on this old body !-- Dam !-- Weather got my face locked up !-- Reality is a beech !

eat some caps and turn on some tunes and gives the dogs a hug...they deserve it.

Stay outta my mind Umbra !-- That's what we doing !-- Dogs don't like it ! -- Waiting on a break in the rain so I can make a dash to the truck to get my cap kit and fixings ! -- I'd rather the place was flattened than just severely damaged !-- I know from my other hurricanes !-- U can't find help after a storm !- Everyone trying to put they own stuff back together before they can work for others !-- Hopefully I'll get more info this morning !-- Everyone thinks that when the storm passes all will be well !-- It don't happen like that !-- Once they weather clears the real disaster begins !-- No water-- no electric --ice and gas for generators will be fought over !-- Some of the strong will take what they want from the weak ! -- U see the worst in people but U also see the best in human nature right beside it !

Soon as the weather clears enough the looters will head for the island by boat !-- They'll go up the canals and loot the houses still standing from the back side !-- Mine ain't on a canal !-- I didn't want to go out my back door and see my neighbor across the canal looking back at me !-- I'm in no hurry to enter the zone of madness but I'm have soon !

Hope all is well Keef and D.D.Logged in to check on you guys...glad you guys are safe!
Keep High and Dry!

Thanks NCH !-- The waiting is the hardest part !-- We good we in Austin and gonnaface about 20 inches of rain but I don't know of about the house !-- I can imagine but I needs to know !-- I got a call in and waiting to hear back !--

Heard from the island !-- My house might be standing !-- I will have pics later today !-- Maybe or at least an eye witness report !-- Keep your fingers crossed !-- 35 miles from the eye wall !-- It's a coin toss but the whole island wasn't totally destroyed !-- Raining it's a** off in Austin !

US News article nailed it ! -- "Katrina Brain" !-- Anyone who was there or evacuated be reliving dat sheet !
We are !-- I gotta go back into something I already seen in times like these !-- P.T.S.D. gonna have to wait I ain't gonna have time to feel stuff !-- Where can I find that emotional switch ?-- I would like to turn it off for awhile !-- Wish I had my morphine back I could fix it without feeling the pain !-- I was a madman on morphine! --Didn't even know I was hurt till my supply ran low !-- I can't do that anymore it was Killing me slowly !

What up Hopper ? --Yeah !---If they got the po-po to organize and do 1000s of B&E instead of patrolong to protect property then they not doing they job !--- I doubt they do that they got they hands full but I was afraid looters would go thru the place and leave it open and the po-po stop to check it out !-- Left in a hurry and if U over thinking it so am I !-- So Up there's definitely a grow room there without the lights missing !-- Surviving was more important to me at the time !-- One day at a time now !-- Austin getting very heavy rainfall !--

I know about the other racist news that happened under cover of the storm - the pardon -- The ending the DACA program ?-- I figure I may go quite too !-- Cause I will get kicked out if I speak my mind !-- Anyone don't know where I stand I be glad to inform U !-- Congress be back in session soon and they better do something about him if they want to keep they jobs !--

Bro,,i came over here concerned for you and DD,,,,why do you have to throw the Political **** in the conversation. I mean really Keef. ***
Thats fked up my friend.

Have you guys seen Kathy Bates new netflix show? Hilarious.

Have you guys seen Kathy Bates new netflix show? Hilarious.

What's the name of the show Nick?

Good morning all. Keef, we are sure thinking about you. Bud is worried about ya.

I have been helping a friend move for a couple of days. One more day we might have it.

My valentine clone boys had balls already so they are revegging with some girl cbd clones... it is very cozy.

You guys have a good sunday, except the ones in life threatening weather. God's speed.

Good morning ofc, me and the missus are on our way to Mexico, hope they don't build that wall before we get back!!!

Thank you Nick, Looks fun.

2RE, have a great time in Mexico.

Good morning Umbra, hope your feeling good today.

Foot is mending, smoking some squish. Ate a leaf off the valentine...hmmm. I'm not sure you need to smoke this plant, eating the leaves has medicinal benefits for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back