Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon you "old farts"! I had my wife make a online purchase for me this afternoon since she's the one who has the mmj approval. They'll be delivering some Ringo's Gift and a pack of gummies in an hour or so. a look on the weedmap app shows a delivery service within a couple blocks of my house. If you go there, there is really nothing there but some unrelated shops so I'm not sure where they will come from. Maybe they work out of the back door of another biz.... just a few more months till the recreational shops should start appearing here in Cali....

Nick vets are like general practice doctors !-- U wouldn't want a doctor that doesn't have that much surgical experience --practicing --on U ? -- He was right to send U to someone familiar with that kind of surgery !-- That little girl up there had a nose job when she was about 6 months old !-- She was having some breathing problems cause her nose hole were to small !-- She been fine since !

Harley looks like quite a tough guy. I wish him well and may you guys hang together a long time yet!!!

He is a little lighter grey than my Bitsy was has he always been grey or was he black--ish ?-- That girl was my side kick for 17 years !-- Broke my heart when I lost her !--

He is a little lighter grey than my Bitsy was has he always been grey or was he black--ish ?-- That girl was my side kick for 17 years !-- Broke my heart when I lost her !--

He was the ugly pup in the litter! Somehow he just took to me. I quit breathing at night and somehow he just seems to know and wkes me up. Not to mention that he once took a .45 outta my mouth.

Done work and checking up on everyone. Nick, good luck with the trip. 2RE, NCH sent me the new regs for my county. Very short window to apply for the license and a non refundable $4350 along with the application.

That sucks right there !-- I still don't like it !--

Well I see repeal and replace is dead !-- At least until the next rinse and repeat ? --- Gonna be a tweet storm tonight blaming someone !-- and --Not one of them tweets will mention the American citizens in the Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico devastated by Hurricane Maria !--

Ya'll let me forget about that pear wine !-- We try again tomorrow !-- I'm looking to make me some pumpkin pie wine !-- I need to get busy if I want it ready by Thanksgiving !-- Pumpkin pie filling got some oil in it !-- I can get it out but -- U know that pumpkin pie spice coffee non dairy coffee creamer !-- Anyway something to think about ? -- Maybe 80 proof ?

Hey I had this plan to help D.D.'s family out after the hurricane and she threatened to cut my stuff off and put it in a bottle !-- U member what I said about being afraid of crazy women ?-- She made me ascared !

Ya'll let me forget about that pear wine !-- We try again tomorrow !-- I'm looking to make me some pumpkin pie wine !-- I need to get busy if I want it ready by Thanksgiving !-- Pumpkin pie filling got some oil in it !-- I can get it out but -- U know that pumpkin pie spice coffee non dairy coffee creamer !-- Anyway something to think about ? -- Maybe 80 proof ?

try a beer supply store. tons of pumpkin beers this time of year. Austin has a good one.

Will do Umbra !-- I'm just traumatized ! -- The woman know I'm a pot farmer and we both know her grown a** son was moving some high grade before the storm and he probably be back at it soon !-- It wasn't mine !--but a line in the sand was drawn !-- So anyway U do the math !-- I'm da devil now !--but I'm keeping my stuff in my pants and not no bottle !-- Simple as that !

Had to check and make sure I didn't mention if that was D.D.'s sister or not !-- I'm ascared of her !

So I picked or rather had delivered, an eighth oz of "Ringo's gift". Very unusual I gotta say. It was a lot like the very first time I ever smoked pot. Normally I'm a one hit wonder or two puts me down pretty good. Too many years not smoking pot while doing my workin thing. It's only been a recent thing that I started again so I'm one of those thc lightweights. Anyway, I loaded up a bowl and hit it, then hit it again. Reloaded and hit a couple more times. I can say I just felt myself relaxing especially in my neck, arms and back. I got a nice little body buzz going with no spacey or stressful head high at all really. If you want that though just mix in a little of something else that you know works. For me I think this cbd thing might work out if I can find a way to grow these truly high cbd strains. Ringo's Gift is said to have ratios as high as 24:1. This one had not been tested but it obviously has low thc. Not sure how much cbd there is here but it feels just about right to me. Bring on the cbd, I'll let the thc take care of itself, that's easy...

View attachment IMG_1591.JPG

Morning O.F.C. !-- Storms moving in so I was up at O-dark-thirty !-- Started with Some Snow Desiel and the pipe be empty !-- Loading up some Mazar-i-Shariff !-- RE might be right I might need more CBDs -I'm moving like a crippled up old man who is really stoned this morning !-- Have to see how high I can get !-- Storms hurt ole Keef cause of the pressure changes !-- Where my lighter !- Wake and Bake proceeds !

Should be against the law to be this high this early !-- Dam Stoners !

Umbra was there a problem with shipping ? -- I didn't get my Orange Syrup seed yet !-- There was also a mention of some kind of Cherry seed when I got the grow back up and running !-- This morning I'm moving part 4 of 8 to bloom !-- 4 more weeks and the rotation be up and running again !-- I got to makes some changes !-- Some varieties stretch more than others in bloom so I need to run them together ! --The BOC --The Golden Ticket -x- BOC - Cheesy Jones ! -- They make good smoke so I'm keeping them until one they children beats momma and earns the right to stay !-- I broke out my Master Kush and took the cuts for another run !-- I got my eye on SR 91 -- Great plant structure --indica dominate --clones easy --roots fast !- -These are things I like ! -- I been think I need to reduce how many varieties I run but Dam! -- Hard decisions!

One day the grow I got now will be the cloning / veg station for a real grow !--

morning folks,,,hey keef i tried that a little while back,,,had nothing to do,no where to go,no one to hang out with,so i wanted to see how much i could smoke by myself,,,smoked 4 joints back to back(they were a little skinny)by the time the fourth was gone i had forgotten what i was doing ,,,,ended up on the couch watching scobby do with a bowl of fruit loops

Morning everyone. Actually I was talking cuts, I have cherry pie. I think. It was 1 of the clones I bought, but lost the tag for 3 plants. So not sure which is cp, afgooey, or whatever the other is.

NCH just sent me new regulation of license and application. Non refundable deposit of $4400 to apply. Currently only 61 licenses have been issued in the county. I have a month.

No licenses have been issued at all. They are looking at issuing 61 licenses.

The date on the Regs is actually the date of the Board of Supervisors meeting, which is today.

Why go through all this to get regulated? Survival, and the ability to make legit money on the plant we all love.

NCH thanks for dropping by !-- I hope ya'll set up a good system because it will be watched and copied !

Ziggy I pretty much smoke all day everyday !-- It's the cannacaps that send me to the moon !-- I was up gery early caps kicked in and I had myself a nap and woke up high !

Umbra I hope that license thing works out for U !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back