Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Copper River fish should be coming soon, they're expensive but good...
Rose I am terrible at keeping track of plants I fish to much this time of year. but I have 3 in flower 4 in 3gal pots in veg. And 6 in one gal.pots that just came out of solo cups.....yep. :48:
Copper River Fish?

On the East Coast, we had a Cooper River, but you would never want to eat the fish, lol.

Copper river salmon, it will be here soon. You have to get a bank loan to get it, but it is only a couple times a year. or 5 if i have my way.

RE, what did you learn? does pot help with neuropathy? I would think not, but I guess if it is blocking pain receptors it would work. Inquiring minds want to know. Blue hair? LOL

RE, what did you learn? does pot help with neuropathy? I would think not, but I guess if it is blocking pain receptors it would work. Inquiring minds want to know. Blue hair? LOL

Grey to the point of almost being blue...lol, I’d include myself except my hair is so thin that I’m just shiny on top....
I’ve read about a few peeps using pot for neuropathy but I’m a skeptic...one of the attendees said they use a topical with several different ingredients in addition to marijuana...some different essential oils and there is a epsom salt rub that comes in a tube and this person uses it as a base and has added some cbd oil (prolly from hemp) to that and applied it to her feet. That is where my issue is, my toes and the balls of my feet are typically numb and or burning. Kinda like I walked barefoot in the snow for a while but they don’t feel cold, just numb...anyway that’s one thing I’d like to try with this cbd grow. Most of the people in this neuropathy group agree that the doctors for the most part don’t understand the causes and have little interest in discussing treatment so you are left to find your own treatment...I haven’t noticed any improvement because of my pot consumption though but I do want to try a topical...

Speaking of shiny, MY new light comes in today. Out for delivery!!!!

Yay.

Y'all have a great day.

Good Morning OFC. It's going to be another nice day here in the central valley. My orange tree and plum tress are blooming and tiny fruit are forming. Hope everyone has a good day.

Good morning, Umbra, i bet your orange tree blossoms smell delightful. yum.

Iams WOOHOO, what light did you end up with?

RE, I have a young friend, Ston-loc, that makes wonderful topicals. Do you want me to ask him for his recipe? So you don't have any underlying reason for the neuropathy? Do you take vitamin B? I was told a million years ago that it is the only thing that will put the nerve ending covering back on nerves. A neuro told me that. My husband has taken it forever for ms. That sounds like an interesting lecture.

St Nick, that is a pretty bud up there. Nurse Larry I presume? lol lovely. you don't have mail yet , easter is my excuse. soon. i will let you know. how was that rosin?

Buenos Dias !-- I'm alive and kicking just a litter worse from wear and tear !-- When U have a traumatic brain injury like me there will be times when the brain kinda miss fires and it causes like a cascade effect on the brain chemistry and I don't like for people to see me like that so I isolat myself when I feel it coming !-- I didn't go to ground quick enough and so U saw it happen !-- I'm not proud of that !
I got some seed from Green Santa -- Umbra U probably sent me an e-mail heads up but I broke my e-mail thingy a several months ago and can't even open it anymore and I keep forgetting to get D.D. to help me fix it !--
Ness around lately ? -- Ness this is coming your way !

I still don't trust myself to be somewhat civilized but when I remembered My e-mail was down I thought Just better check in !-- I'll be around when get it all reeled back in !--

View attachment 20180402_090227.jpg

Oh good I did email you. Thank you. We care bout your round these parts. did you like my southern accent? Nice pckg for ness.

I forgot to say thank U for the seed Umbra !-- Can't wait to get some growing !-- I want to write something down where I want lose it so I'm do it here !-- It may not mean anything to anyone but me !-- I dragged me up something up out that place of woe this time !-- Lythotripsiy technology focused at about 430 hertz should cut stone like a laser !-- A shere of mercury spinning will develop electrical poles and at a certain speed will begin to produce more power than is used to keep the sphere spinning !-- There will also be a speed where FUNKY things will begin to happen !

O.K. I'm out !-- Caps got me melted anyway !-- I got my eye on U guys !-- I be around soon as I can !

Howdy y'all, been a while since I been online.
Does anyone have experience using beneficial bacteria designed for use in ponds? I'm hoping to make my own compost tea if the bacteria are right.

King 2000watt It is in tent and crazy bright.

Good day.

420 up in here.:bong2: Keef's back. Glad to see your feeling better. Gee, Keef that does look tasty up there. Thank You. I have been weeding in the back yard getting ready for the 10 by 9 by 8 plastic grow tent I order. I'm excited. Here are the babies. Have a good evening.

View attachment 101_1184.jpg

@Iams.
Im going take a shot in the dark, just a wild guess,,and say that you like your Dog. :smoke1:
I like mine too,,but im going to kick his butt if he keeps chasing my birds away from thier feeders.:doh:

Keef ,,,where you been? Cant you Go to the VA for that and get some help? How long ago did you fall?

Yo Ness -- I let the car set up for a week or more without starting it and when I got ready to go mail your seed it wouldn't start !- I got it on the charger but they won't leave today it's too late !-- Sorry !

Iams -- Welcome to the O.F.C. !-- I been MIA last week or whatever it was !-- I got 4 ankle biters myself !-- Couple of fierce Shiti-Tzu girls among them !

The Gloman in da House !-- Ya'll when we kicked off the O.F.C. -- The Gloman was there !-- He the one handed pot farmer I've mentioned !-- Glad to have U back Cuz !-- Them total knee operations can be a pain when they get infected !-- Cuz look up Richie Riches Hydro Tea !-- It's a tea of some worm castings and Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil -- Put it in a sock or something then place that in a bucket of water with a bubbler and a little molasses-- The good microbes in the soil and worm castings will come out into the water and begin to multiply !-- U can remove the sock after a day or so and U got all the good microbes from the soil growing in a bucket of water !-- U can delute the tea or add as is depending upon application !-- When it comes to organics though U gotta talk to Rose !

I'm still trying to find my mind !-- Good day to all !

Hey Keef, glad your getting around...soon as my indoor grow is done I’m gonna start some stuff for the back yard...I got some auto cbd’s that I’m gonna put out there. I need to keep’m on the short and fast side for my yard security...and autos seem to fit the bill for me here...I may even be able to get two crops if they finish fast enough...

Pharm still lives !--

Rose's Nurse Larry with a BlackBerry Snow Lotus dad !

Umbra's Snow Desiel with that same BBSL dad !

They both carry seed on a over limb fathered by Umbra's B.B.King !-- Get a little flavor off in this stuff !-- The Snow Lotus came across as dominate in the BBSL -- It has that Kush ?-- Flavor -- Strong smell but I like it !-- D.D. don't like it cause it's too "loud" !-- Anyway they about 2-3 weeks left to finish !--
The Gloman already got his up --sexed -- cloned and waiting on the weather !-- I think both these in Ness seed too ?-- If not I'll make it so !-- They right over there !

View attachment 20180403_155015.jpg

View attachment 20180403_155158.jpg

View attachment 20180403_154909.jpg

View attachment 20180403_155059.jpg

Nice colors up there^ Keef. You do pretty well in organics.

Hi gloman, nice to see you. I make teas for that but did you mean out of pond water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back