Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you got the law on your back? If its growing,,be careful. I read the Texas Laws and they dont play.
I dont know who DD is ,,but hopefully you will work things out. Lots of ppl have fallouts but work things out.
@burnin1,,,thats a cool pic. I downloaded it.
@umbra,,,a friend of mine had a stint put in his stomach due to a blood clot. Not sure if its related.

Last edited:
I had an ultrasound a couple weeks ago...is that how they detected yours umbra...the doc said it’s just something they like checking at our age...mine showed negative...

Thought I would double back and make sure wasn't nobody on my tail !-- Weedman -- U know U right bout Texas !-- It would take a madman grower to drop a dime on himself !--We in the midst of a happening down here !-- Early Bird gets the worm so I stuck my head up and let the pro legalization organizations and some reporters and let them know I was in da house !-- Sometimes at them places there are po-po people watching too !-- Might sound underly foolish to do such a thing ?-- Been a lot of fun though !-- I thought In was too old to still feel that adrenaline rush --and like it !
Thank U --US Army Psy-ops training ! -- Or was it --Sun Tzu and "The Art of War" ?-- Anyway -Few more things to do then I'll be back around -or in jail ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an ultrasound a couple weeks ago...is that how they detected yours umbra...the doc said it’s just something they like checking at our age...mine showed negative...
They were looking for the cause of my digestive issues. I suspected a gallstone was blocking my bile duct, doctor thought that might be the main issue. They found the aneurysm by accident.
Weedman no a stent is used when a blood vessel is clogged with plague and an aneurysm is when the blood vessel becomes thin in the walls and bulges out like a bubble in a tire.
Finally finished up with the chemical spill and designing and installing a double block and bleed valve system so the system can be flushed in case anyone ever has to work on the equipment again.

Good Evening OFC. I've been lost trying to get a cell phone working. Sprint. When, I order the phone the sale man said, I had good signal. Been on the phone with these people trying to get an internet connection. Well, the last person, I talk to look up to see if I had a good signal. No, I don't have good service in my area. I am so disappointed. Canceled. Now, I have to start all over again. I'm going with Version.

Rose, I am doing good now, I got that business out of the way. Harvest, WW, NL, ZK, and Hippie's Dawg. Thinks still aren't up to par with my growing skills. I'm real enjoy growing Another chapter has begun.

Keef, be careful in your travels. Keef, I'm getting ready to pay my tickets to get my DL. Oh, I have to go to DWI school for 12 hours. Do this and that. Than, I will be driving:cool:

361 is my area code !- Got my attention !-- Got no problem with U !-- It looked like a local phone number-- I just an Old paranoid pot farmer !-- U welcome to hang out with us !--
I think I mighta got done what needed to be done ?-- I'm having to use some smoke and mirrors but I got thru !-- I intend on being in on the ground floor for this Texas thing !---- Like I told the Gloman -- I'm shoot for the moon and anywhere I land above where I am now is a win ! -- U can't win if U don't play !-- I'm counting on the home boy advantage and this place here be my bonafides ! -- Got some fine genetics that won't hurt my chances either ! -- U guys knew I was a peacock !--

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m poppin a few more of the CBDCrew x Valentine...It’s one of the ones I grew first time thru these MP seeds...I’m done out of it though and it seems to be the one that puts my wife out for the night...First time out I got 1 girl outa 4 so I’m hoping for better this time...It’ll be an outdoor grow in pots to keep’m in check size wise...I’ll try to let’m go long and into amber, see what I get...I also wouldn’t mind tryin to get a few seeds out these, so I do hope for 1 boy...

Re if you need more, let me know. Hi guys back from ww, had fun, goodnight now. lol Did you do the blueberry val? My husband just got in the pennywise val and he was very happy with that. He is strictly an indica and prefers cbd. It has done so much for him I will always be grateful. They guy could hardly walk out of work 5 years ago. Now he is amazing. Thankful I am.

I'm moving one Valentine x Blueberry and one Nurse x Valentine into the flower room tonight. Both appear to be girls and I wanna try this cbd stuff out. I went to a weed activist meeting a while back but no one here has it together yet.

It seems my wife likes the indicaish CBD best, I’m not as particular...she mostly likes it to help her sleep but some of what I’ve grown seems to do the opposite...she likes to get a little hi before bed and laugh at the tv, then go to sleep...not be energized and awake...me either but I don’t seem to have that issue so much...I’ve enjoyed all of them so far and the Nurse Larry cross seems like a fav of mine...I got lots of that in the jar, or enough anyway...

Time to take some clones today. Then I need to get out and do some stuff. Interesting weather right now. Rains all night and shines all day. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em and enjoy yourselves!

Good morning y'all!
Another busy day in the gardens. Dang weeds are winning this battle but I'm almost ready to use a herbicide so the War will be mine!
CBD rich seeds I started are Awesome! Gotta get some promix in a couple days and some large grow bags. I might not know a lot but I DO know how to try to copy those who do.:D:cool:
Y'all have a great day!

Back at the beach!-- Maybe?-- Take me awhile to recover from that !-- Not getting around so well !-- I got a breeding pair of CBD Crew's Indica-x- Valentine and sexing the 1st Pennywise cross -- If it is a boy I have a CBD Crew girl gonna be the right age to get wit him !-- I got plans for using that CBD boy with that shotgun breeding technique I learned from Umbra !-- Line up a dozen or so dank girls and let'm have it !-- Figuring out what U did is the hard part --having to keep a piece alive until after the pipe test and all !-- Having some seed ain't enough for me -- I'm a cloner !-- I want to know what to expect and I want it to be predictable and the same every time !-- I want that single outstanding plant !-- That's all I need from that variety!
Ugh !-- Feel like I been rode hard and put up wet !-- Don't cha just love getting old ?

That hemp oil is becoming all the rage in the Texas burbs !-- I figure a pot farmer got to have some dignity !-- Be a cold day inhell when I grow hemp !-- I'd grow autos first and they no good to a cloner like me ? --They want MMJ ?-- I got that covered but hemp ?-- Nope ain't doing it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back