Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no surge at the border of migrants -- The surge is of children being taken from thier parents and is a direct result of Donald political name attempting to hold children hostage for wall money and other demands !- Just like he tried with DACA -- Create a crisis and set terms for solving the crisis !-- It's his way and a crime against humanity !
His fixer is talking about cooperating so this will be over soon and DT can be put in the trash heap of history !

You do know that the detention camp you keep seeing on the news was built by the almighty Obama don't you?

Blame it on someone else --ain't nobody falling for dat sheet anymore !-- Obama ain't the one out building more determent camps right now to hold more children !-- Nope this is straight up political name's doing!

I don't really watch the news so I guess I'll just crawl back in my hole. After all I come for weed convo and maybe some entertainment. This conversation is painful an I hate being uninformed.

Oh yes he did !
20180620_141702.jpg

You do know that the detention camp you keep seeing on the news was built by the almighty Obama don't you?
Just crawled out of my hole. Decided to stop by. See nothing has changed here. Politics are Ok for a few Members. Back in my hole with my Raciest political name Supporting Self. I have a Opinion on the Situation. PM me if you want it.

I did not say anything about politics. this is a humanitarian situation. No matter who is in charge it had to addressed. I hear the seperations will be stopped. Thank you to whomever did it. This was a bilateral decision that taking babies from mothers was bad. Like I said thank you.

Good morning guys!

Umbra: I saw Do Sa Do clones at a dispensary in Modesto. The guy at the dispensary recommended that strain. He said they have been selling that strain a lot. 50/50 hybrid Girl Scout Cookies x Face Off OG.
It is a fairly new strain.
I ended up getting a Blueberry Muffin and a Zkittles. Hindsight still has me thinking about that Do Sa Do. ha ha I wish you good grow karma with those seeds.
I have a lot to say about yanking you children from their Mothers arms and locking them up. I wont say anything though. Don't want to get booted from this site.
Now that I can get back into this site I want to stay here.

The dosido is famous here. I have faceoff og, and the Oregon lemon I've been doing is another faceoff og cross. My riotberry og x bpu is a blueberry muffin pheno. It tasted so much like blueberry muffins, I went to a bakery and bought fresh, still warm blueberry muffins. The weed tasted more like blueberry muffins than the blueberry muffins did.

giphy.gif

No thanks !-- I'm good !-- Give my love to the Keef Haters Club !-- Was that U that came down with Hopper for a visit ?

I'm strange!-- The mere thought of "Baby Jails" make me crazy --Then I see one on TV in my backyard !-- I'm going full brain damaged !

I've known McAllen for long time !-- I used to haul weed out McAllen to East Texas -- Back before UPS put all the smugglers and drug runners outta business!

O.K. !-- I confess I got a little high !-- It happens !-- Personally--I believe in shrimp boats !--- They laugh at a wall !
facebook_1485997427716.jpg

Woodhippy is on my ignore list, so I can't read what he says, but I already know what he is saying. My question is, if you don't like it here, why do you keep coming back? Stay away for good and you will be much happier, and so will we.

Unbra: Wow! I am really looking forward to seeing my Blueberry Muffin plant mature this fall. I was told it won an award for its flavor. Mmmm fresh Blueberry muffins.....

I feel like I unite the KHC and give them purpose and direction in life !-- They still ain't said thank U !

Obama was doing this in 2014,,Guess that doesnt count. There are pictures to prove it. Me and my Wife were pissed when we seen it then,, and dont like it now. Amazing how hate will make ppl pay attention. Were you guys mad at Obama who was called the deporter when he was in office?
I do like this place though. Its good to see the rules have been relaxed instead of ppl being told to shut up.

The only time he stops to say anything it is just to fire keef up!

So Woodhippy is Hopper?

St Nick. Me and the Wife were talking about that the other night,,,how ppl seem to just be getting whats being going on for along time. Got worse with Obama and has picked up steam with political name. Bout time ppl pull their heads out of thier butt and see whats been going on.
By the way,,i think Keef was fired up before Woodhippy\Hopper showed up.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back