Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Woodhippy is Hopper?

St Nick. Me and the Wife were talking about that the other night,,,how ppl seem to just be getting whats being going on for along time. Got worse with Obama and has picked up steam with political name. Bout time ppl pull their heads out of thier butt and see whats been going on.
By the way,,i think Keef was fired up before Woodhippy\Hopper showed up.:D
It is never ok to do this. You are correct that this policy has been around for some time and other Presidents have used it in an unjust manner. However, political name is the only one to actually hold them hostage to get money for a border wall. While other Presidents use of the policy is inexcusable, political name's application of the policy is criminal.

Funny Umbra can not see my post but knows it is me. Weedman2018 Better not talk with me . Blacksheep if ya know what I mean. Tell Umbra I remember when he shot the guy with a 45. Last time he told the Story it was a 357 Mag. You should keep your stories straight. Much More creditable that way. The wool is not over my eyes, Like the rest. Keef there is no Keef Haters Club. There is one for Umbra Though. And Rose has one to. So no Big Head for you.

The no tolerance order was given to the Justice Dept in May or April. It has been since then the kids have really started to pile up by the thousands. This policy was ordered by the Executive branch and can be changed by the Executive branch. I hope for the good of everyone we can do what is best for people and not Partys.

Man,,i have never seen ppl filled with so much hate. I know alot of ppl who couldnt stand Obama,,but they didnt let it run their lives. I dont watch alot of news and judging by what im seeing,,some ppl need to find a hobby or something and stop watching the news. I suggest you vote in 2020,,other wise your in for a long trip full of hate. Id rather drink beer and watch Last Man Standing. No news.
By the way Unit,,have you called that number your using?:eek:

No I have not Does it mean something.

Man,,i have never seen ppl filled with so much hate. I know alot of ppl who couldnt stand Obama,,but they didnt let it run their lives. I dont watch alot of news and judging by what im seeing,,some ppl need to find a hobby or something and stop watching the news. I suggest you vote in 2020,,other wise your in for a long trip full of hate. Id rather drink beer and watch Last Man Standing. No news.
By the way Unit,,have you called that number your using?:eek:

Ahhhhhhh,,okay,,,but what i got was not the impound. Was the Popo.

Last edited:
Can somebody tell me how to remove a thread i started? Ita just wasting space.
Keef you been here awhile,,can you tell me?

Last edited:
U must get your news from Fox news !-- State sponsored propaganda ! --Rupert bout to sell Fox -- Hope they turn it into something else !-- At least you'll still have Bright barf !
I was a Wildman before I fell -- but A Traumatic brain injury and a face full of metal took away any kind of emotional filter I had ! -- Never much doubt about how I feel about anything !
Rose who woulda ever thunk it ?

I built this guitar in 2014, the very last one I built...Serial (I’ve actually made about 125 total but the early ones don’t much count) #110...However it was not finished until yesterday...We moved away from my shop about 3 years ago and it has been sitting in my closet that time...I installed the frets, leveled and reshaped them, installed the bridge and tuners and strung it up...it sounds real nice and I’m keeping it...fun to sing to my girls in the garden...
02C72D8A-3235-47CD-85DF-5D476CDF02C0.jpeg

It’s my favorite combo, Adirondack spruce top and Honduran Mahogany back sides and neck...the fingerboard and headstock are Madagascar Rosewood...

wow, i love her. she is pretty and very nice smoke. Sativa yum. Have you done any polln tossing with her?

Yes !
Original--Daughter --( PH-X-BBSL ) -- granddaughter --( PH -x- BBSL)-x B.B. King -- She scheduled to get with Snow Desiel -x BBSL ( Big Pink ) soon -- (edit)-- PH -x-(SD-x-BBSL)
20180620_214524.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back