Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best way I found for me is 3 doses a day --everyday !-- Just like the medicine it is !-- In the morning with my coffee -- mid afternoon -- Then at bedtime -- Now with the high CBD and high THC caps -- I can take more of one and less of the other as I figure out what works for me !-- Works best if taken regularly !-- It don't have to be caps any edible will work-- I feel the caps help me regulate the dosage better !

@Keef you wanna fight this silly girl...... I'll fosure take a cut of the Slayer and send it where ever you want after it cools....if you can manage to keep her happy and alive till she's done then you will have my cut of the Slayer.

HS3.jpg

HS1.jpg

HS2.jpg

Nick --Kraven don't play !-- He a madman too !-- Rosen Press oil from that ?--I don't care who U are !--U ain't got a tolerance to that !-- Make U high just thinking about it !
Kraven I appreciate the offer but I'm in the middle of angling to get the grow off the beach and to a more secluded place !-- I did what I needed to do to get ready for a real grow!-- The Green Wave coming to Texas soon -- I got me some fine genetics to start with but I need to start working on these extracts and stuff !-- Things work out?-- I might be wanting one of your presses !-- U would think someone with brains and a little money -- or a group would be seeing the coming green wave and think maybe I need to put a grower in my pocket ? -- U will never know if U never try !-- I made sure word of the OFC and Ole Homeboy leaked to those in the know in Texas !--I'm hustling !-Why not tuck me away somewhere --Put some stock up perfect the art then when it's warehouse time-- I got that !--

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been positioning myself for three years here trying to get ready...a few more legal battles to come...flower has been approved by the courts and they told the state to have it flowing in 90 days....rec on the ballot in 2020...I'm all over now giving talks to veteran groups around the state. I have been ready for this for the last ten years buddy. Yea when you get ready, I'll come west one weekend and help you get it built and tested...takes a bit of practice to learn the art, and its specific to location...humidity and ambient air temp affect how well it will extract. I'll help you best I can, just lemme know. I'm gonna Bx the Slayer and also hit it with BeP so I'll just send you some beans...then you can have..."close to mine"...or in the fall i can foreal get you a cut of my girl. I'm not holding her so tightly anymore...most folks give up on her she is a real bugger to grow...piss her off she never forgets....I have had some real ugly runs with her, even as well as I know her she is real finiky and one mess up and she looks like shit and wont put out...and what she does will just have average potency...

What a great day!
Got to visit with my dad and sister for the afternoon.
Have to laugh. Dads 82 and won't even consider slowing down. I hope I'm doing as well in 20yrs.

I'm not up to finicky yet !-The White flies hurt me while I was trying to find an organic way to treat - They got outta control and I lost a lot!-I got thier number now !-- Building the grow back up but it's slow !---Been kinda distracted !- Be a real good time to move it !-- I'm in no position to be talking to vet groups but you'll have to teach me what U trying to do for them there ?-- Texas got a couple vets too !
I expect them to open up to some mmj after the 1st of the year-- That'll work for me !-- It was a risky thing but I stuck my head up and told quite a few press and pro legalization organizations about the OFC and how Homeboy was in da house !- U a fisherman!- Ain't gonna catch nothing if U don't go fishing !-- I'm fishing !--

Good Times Gloman !-- Hey that fasting aging whiskey process I told U about ?-- Kraven is the one told me about it !-- He know his way round that kinda thing !-- If U know what I mean?

Kraven if U can ?-- Use MP and the OFC as part of your reference material to those vets !-- We can talk the talk and we walk the walk !
There's Vets right here helping each other under threat of jail !

I think I got too high ?- I can't feel my mind !-- Am I gonna wake up high again ?-- I had one those tolerance things one time !-- Cleared it up with Calamine lotion !

I talk about the two things that got me off every singe med @Keef ....I only take cannabis and psilocybin.....period. I tell veterans who suffer from PTSD / Anxiety / Rage Disorders like myself, that there is a safe alternative way to medicate without fear of any side effects or overdosing....I lay out for them my program, what I take and how I grow / consume my meds. No more secrets, no more big pharma money...just natural home grown good medicine for what ails ya...no need for regulatin' cause if you don't take it you wont understand it....it's like combat and grenades....either you been there, done that....or only seen it or read it...which means simply you cant FEEL it.

Morning O.F.C. -- I gotta quit getting so high !-- Back at it again this morning too !--
Thanks Kraven but I talk about weed or 'shrooms round here right now I'd be in jail so fast it would blind U !-- I got a Traumatic Brain Injury from the fall -- Wasn't no shooting gave me the PTSD !-- It was having to run away from the hospital to find help after I shattered my face !-- It ain't post to happen that way !-- U get hurt U go to the hospital and they help U !-- Didn't go down that way for me!

More coffee and a toke or 2 !-- I ain't ready to be real yet !

Good morning Keef, OFC. Day is young, going to get a early start. cheers (bong hit)

Hey Ness !- Don't over do it in this heat !
Mane that BOC male tap danced all over my Blueberry patch !-- I didn't need that many seed !-- Umbra bred that BOC to Golden Ticket and it came out with that pleasant unidentifiable terp profile !-- Wonder what it'll do to blueberry ?-- I guess we be finding out ?

Morning, up and out to meet the day...lots of little project to do today. Peace

Good day Kraven !- I know they frown on the mention of substances besides weed on the site but using other things with weed in a medical application has my attention --
I have always felt weed was medicinal whether it was a joint to unwind after a hard day or just using it to help the mood when U down and out !- It's all medical-- The side effect is U get a little high !-- It's the side effect of the medicine !-- Anyway I be interested in what and how much U recommend !-- I get caught up we'll have to have a talk bout all that ?

Good morning peeps, going to be 103 today. Nice right now. Smoking some lambsbread and tangie, a nice mix.
Gloman, you are so lucky to still have your dad, that is awesome.
My house is a mess, i hope i do something about that today. You guys all have a good Monday.

Keef is right Kraven, we only talk pot on this site.

Rose I'm the one to take the hit for that !--I asked what he was talking to vets about !-- We be good !
We gonna be in the high 90s with high humidity
I'm do some inside chores --Maybe ?-- Still working on my wake and bake !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back