Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got wind down here most times and there's lots of that kite boarding -- (skiing behind a big kite )-- They be jumping up in the air doing tricks and looking all cool--
Young Keef woulda had to learn how !-- Old Keef knows that a day or 2 ago someone caught a Hammerhead shark right down the beach a few miles that in the pic looked about long as a regular sized pick up truck !
There's things I am and there's things I'm not !-- I am not a fishing lure for some bigass shark !-- They said don't worry the big ones don't come into the bay !---Do they know that ?- I ain't doing it !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning you people. My big brother died this morning. I burned one after his wife called me in his honor. Smoke one for Dan please. He would like that.

Very sorry for your loss Rose...kinda sounds like it was expected though that doesn’t make it easier...It seems like I remember you going to visit him recently...I’ll smoke one after I return from my Wednesday route with the old folks...

Last edited:
Making medicine !-- Even got a special patented cap packing stick !-- Don't take but 2 and don't like making up a bunch at a time !-- U can't trust "Other Keef " !-- He take too many !
20180718_133531.jpg

Rose
I'm so sorry for your loss. We get older and we lose more and more of our ppl. but that doesn't make it any easier.
I'm rolling a very special joint in Dan's honor and will smoke it till I just can't take another hit.

Afternoon all !-- Call it 4:20 ish !-- Mane we had storms off and on for about 2 weeks so I couldn't mow-- Then the wind slowed and it got into the mid 90s with about 90 % humidity for quite a while --I don't work in those conditions !-- Then came the gaint disease carrying mosquitos for a couple weeks --I stayed in side !-- They are finally going away !-- Thought maybe I'd man up and do some yard work and mow !-- Well local weather man say it is hot but a beautiful day -- and if U have any kinda breathing problems stay dahell in da house -- There is dust blowing over us came all the way from Africa-- If my lungs gonna get messed up it's gonna be from smoking weed!-- As for the yard work ?-- Not it !-- I ain't proud enough to get out side in this mess just to make it look nice !-- I just take the hit for being lazy !--
Burnin1 --U still getting that smoke from the Ferguson Fire ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day OFC.

I am so sorry for your loss Rose. Stay close to family and friends and take solace in their love.

Keef: It is like fog in the hills and the skies are overcast with smoke. The smell of the smoke outside is awful. I hope this fire get's contained soon.

Going to burn one in honor of Dan.

I really think he would enjoy total strangers smoking a joint in his honor, i know he would, he would laugh. Thank each of you. It is pretty sad out right now. I will do as you said Burnin.

Stay safe Burnin1 !-- We set a new record high heat index for the day -- Humidity hasn't dropped as much as I thought -- My face a little irritated so I been staying in as much as possible ! -- I guess I should go check out " The Pink Light Farm"-- fore lights out ?

I’m really getting tired of these 100* days...I guess I shouldn’t complain though, my son lives in Redding Ca...110* today...I lived there when I was a lot younger, don’t think I care to live that anymore...I feel a trip to the coast coming along...Okay, I stop Bitchin and take a toke now...Actually we’re pretty lucky as we’re not getting much smoke here right now...

I don't like to complain either RE !- but - I'm good at it ! -- Working on a plan for what to ferment when I get an empty bucket !-- I think maybe chocolate ?-- A box of cocoa - 5 lbs of sugar -Maybe more ? --Ferment it -- Freeze it and reduce it by half -- Gonna taste most nasty at that point !-- My thought is at the end when I kill the yeast and sweeten the wine -- Maybe I sweeten it with sweetened condensed milk before bottling ?-- It's a thought !
Here have a toke of this --Tell me what U think ?

Lol, you guys crack me up. I work out in this heat. Yeah 107+ today. Hit the pool and then a fatty for Dan. Now straight up stoned. Making dinner. Fed dogs. Drinking a big glass of ice coffee. popped more beans, lol.

Sorry for your loss Rose, I'd be honored to smoke a fattie for Dan. Kraven, you an me went to the same school of joint rollin'. Umbra. My ole heart don't do 107. Today it was 82 and 65% humidity. I dug all the post holes for the garage I'm building bud I did have help in the form of a gas post hole digger. Tomorrow I'll be hopefully changing universal joints in my truck. Who knew being retired was so much work.

Umbra, must be nice to be a young man...lol...jus kidding, I know your around the same age as me, but I’ve done my share of workin out in the hot sun...I’m retired now though and I don’t have to, so I don’t...ain’t nuthin that can’t wait for cooler weather to git done...I popped a couple beans today too...A couple of you and Rose’s Blueberry x Valentine...that blueberry is my favorite flavor so far...gonna brew another batch of beer in the mornin and that hopefull will be the extent of my work tomorrow...g’night ya’ll

Good morning OFC, Rose I'm so sorry about your brother. I'll burn one in honor of Dan. Hope you and family get through this with Love. Take care.(joint pass pass)

good morning all,
Thank you giggy and ness and nick and all of you. This being the second to the youngest is a drag. My little brother told me he checked the actuary tables and I will be the last one standing. I guess because he is male. Death is hard, this makes me realize i really need to go before bud, cause i don't think i could handle that. My mom and sister did it with grace, i am not so graceful.
On a better note, this is chocolope. she can stop growing now, really.
DSCF5198.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back