Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Keef, OFC. Rose what an animal you have growing. Tasty looking. I'm fighting mold with the two plants I put out. Can't take this Hum. today. It's a killer. Didn't stay outside long at all this morning. Did my farming. And, the rest of the day off. (bong hit)

Thanks yall!
I Do like the idea of the solstrips to create my own light system but I lack the confidence to build my own yet. 1 handed electrical work can be a disaster sometimes. lol
I think I need to go with a plug n play system to start with.
Viparspectra seems to have a lot to choose from but
I need to research a lot more before I buy.

I had 6 cuts from the NS X BBSL I took last week but they all crapped out. :( So, I took 6 more today. I hope I can get at least 2 to take hold.

Hey all U free state growers looking for work ?-- Go to Oklahoma they need help !-- No need to come to Texas !-- Texas born and bred genetics just waiting for the starting pistol!
20180719_130448.jpg
20180719_130448.jpg
20180719_130622.jpg

Attachments

• 20180719_130521.jpg
    20180719_130521.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 4
Morning Stoners! Oh, My Gosh! I used my majical butter machine yestiday and I over did it I guess. Had friends over last night for a trimming/steak party. Made my first ever batch in the machine, 1/2 oz my freshly dried Mozzerella and lb. of butter. Used 1/2 cup in my brownies and made a 9x13 pan. Cut said pan into 16 brownies. Woe are my friends! I told 'em to eat one and wait an hour when they git up. Shoulda told 'em to cut 'em into 3rds and eat one. I had no idea as I hadn't even smoked a doob of that Mozz yet. Umbra, thats some good gear.
My bachelor party, my best man made brownies and misread the recipe and instead of 1/4 oz of hash he used 1/4 lb of hash, lol.

That would be different !-- I woulda ate one even if I know !
There is an invisible line called "Too High" !-- Them brownies mighta made U cross that line !-- I been too high !-- There's no on a scale of 1 to 10 how much too high were U ? -- If U a little too high or a lot too high ?-- U still " Too High" !

3 doses of caps a day and the pipe ?-- I ride the line !
With these CBD caps I might have to adjust my dose -- CBD make your legs turn to rubber !-- I never been graceful like a dancer but rubber legs ain't good !

Last edited by a moderator:
I prolly shouldn’t be brewin beer while I’m high, but here I am...trying to plant some beans at the same time...lol...now I think I done tricked myself...I had two beans in a wet paper towl in a baggie...got’m out yesterday and only one was ready...I got him in a solo cup and put the towel back in the bag...got it out to check this mornin(after I’m high of course) and it’s gone...ain’t there, ain’t on the floor, ain’t nowhere...damn, I’m scared and pi$$ed all at the same time...I know it was there when I stuffed it back in the baggie...Well at least that BB x V was still there...Mash is about done so I gotta start up the fire...later
I’ll share this here on the ofc because it just seems appropriate...

Last edited:
Nothing that can't be put off until tommorrow Umbra !
-- I'm waiting for a copy of my new SS card to come in so I can apply for my SS !- There was stuff that had to be cleared up and stuff to get the right card with the right number and all !-- Dam they picky !

Got a lower than expected mash gravity but I got more wort than expected as well so I’m gonna sit here in the heat and “boil that kettle down”...drinking homebrew and smokin weed in the hot sun should put me down pretty good tonight...cheers!

Last edited:
Ya'll burn one with me it's close enough to call it 4:20 !-- I got my divorce papers in the mail today !--I thought I would be all devastated but I'm doing alright !--Feels kinda liberating ? - We had grown in different directions for years !-- Guess I better get on the ball and find me a place to grow ?-- I don't wanna go back to the piney woods of East Texas ! -- I have a way of landing on my feet !-- I feel those caps kicking in !-- Looking forward to the next chapter in my life !-- Bet they gonna be lots of dank in it ?

The news has been amusing to me lately !-- 8 years ?- Maybe 2 ?-- In my mind soon as this bunch crumbles the walls to legalization gonna crumble in Texas !-- They gonna be trying to change the subject and weed be waiting ! -- I' m not even sure he gonna make it till November ?

Ya'll burn one with me it's close enough to call it 4:20 !-- I got my divorce papers in the mail today !--I thought I would be all devastated but I'm doing alright !--Feels kinda liberating ? - We had grown in different directions for years !-- Guess I better get on the ball and find me a place to grow ?-- I don't wanna go back to the piney woods of East Texas ! -- I have a way of landing on my feet !-- I feel those caps kicking in !-- Looking forward to the next chapter in my life !-- Bet they gonna be lots of dank in it ?
Been there Burnin...We both cane out ok, moved on...the kids did good, we all get along and you will too I hope...life is too short for these kinda hangups...if you have a decent relationship with the ex, keep it or else let it go and move on...I enjoy the times I get together with the ex, usually associated with the kidlings...Enjoy your freedom and take life as it comes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back