Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. Trying to get motivated to go to work today. Yesterday was a bit of a bust. I needed some parts so went to home depot. They had a fraction of stuff I needed, so bought what they had and went to a Lowe's in another town. They had an even smaller amount of stuff that I needed. Bought what they had and went to another Home Depot. They had what I needed but, it was very high up on the shelves so I had to wait nearly an hour for a clerk. Then he had to get a ladder to get the stuff. By the time I got to customer site, it was 1 pm. I have some work to make up for that.

Mornin' OFC

Finally some sun today, been raining, hailing, or snowing all week. It's so much nicer waking up to some sunlight, I feel motivated, now I just need something to do.

I feel for ya umbra, going for materials at the big hardware stores has become a nightmare. All too often I'll tell someone I'll be an hour only to spend half the day trying to track down what I consider to be common materials. Last spring I had to visit three different city block sized hardware stores before I found 8 pressure treated 2x12, don't even get me started on trying to find a shovel in November in Canada :confused:

Good morning all
Umbra, take the day off. really

Nick, it would be hard to leave your kids. Maybe a road trip is in order to see what ya think about the rest of the country. Or look up the cost of living all over the place. I am partial to the northwest.

I pulled all the stuff that is about to freeze out of my backyard and put in some hardy stuff.
Going to have some lemon tree and coffee and then more coffee and repeat.

I could use the day off Rose, but I have things that need to get done. The upgrades I've done to automate and go wifi on all the equipment is almost done. I was cleared for respirator use and the precursor tank levels are low. It would be a huge issue if the wells ran low on biocide or the chlorite levels were too high. With crush season still going strong, it could mess up millions of gallons of wine. And I don't want to be THAT GUY, lol.

Good morning OFC. Nick I'm sorry you have lot all of your good work. Lots of luck on fining a new place to live. A free state would be nice. Keef smoking on SR-91 she is sweet. Got my farming done. The weather has broke we are in fall. Going to be some yard work. Have a pleasantly stony day, OFC. Cheers

Go stuff done for work. Went food shopping, picked up heart and lung meds and got flu shot while I was at it. Came home and made lunch for my son and I. I really like those green zebra stripe tomatoes I grew this year. Thinking about giving the dogs a bath, lol.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Just so U know I found Jesus and quit growing and smoking weed !-- I'm head out later to sign up to be a nun !
Hahahahaha. Hahahahaha hahahahaha. Man I love you

Public Service Announcement !--
It got something to do with pendants ?-- Anyway sometimes the same word mean different things to different people !-- Such as "Habit" ( U ain't half way there cause U already got a habit ! )-- Then the word "Excercise"-- That don't nessesarily mean someone want to walk U like a dog !--

Good morning y'all!
Strained the fruit out of my pear wine this morn and added another gal of water with 2 1/2 lbs more sugar. So far so good just needs more fermenting time.
This other grape wine going is turning into a pretty tasty burgundy. I call it that cuz its so dark red and kind of dry but not too much.
My biggest problem with the wine now is getting enuff bottles! Need 1gal. and 750ml.

Brother Keef!
You almost ready for church?
Ill be by to pick you up in a few.
:D

Starting my day off with some Pennywise cross Valentine I know rose you got a name for her but I like to call her my killer clown because she kills most most of the pain I’m in and has definitely got me moving a lot better I sure love this girl she has definitely made my life better hope everyone’s off to an excellent start this morning

Attachments

• F57C53E4-A1BB-4B5F-8DF1-5B21387EB97A.jpeg
    F57C53E4-A1BB-4B5F-8DF1-5B21387EB97A.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 17
Morning O.F.C.!--- Is this Sunday ?-- Looks like I'm miss church again Gloman !-- U know I ain't up on all the rules and stuff ?-- Was I supposed to call in sick ?--
I'm not up to nothing !-- Nothing to see here!-- Move along !-
-- I'll catch up as I can !---

Well Keef if you weren’t ripping it up all night at those rave clubs you wouldn’t have missed church today

Budlight, that is the best news about your killer clown. That made my day.
I made a sativa/harlequin tincture for the little boy. I just had a dropper full, to see if this experiment will help him. How will i be able to tell if i am smoking lemon tree? no scientist here.
Gloman, sing a big old hymn for me, i would if i was there, unless it is the "new" happy christians that sing happy songs.

Afternoon OFC. Smoking on some WI's. Smells and taste sweet. Thank you, Keef. I'll be growing her again. It's a beautiful day here, in GA. Was going to do yardwork, but my heart wasn't in to it. I'm just going to kick back and smell the fall fresh air. Have a good one. Cheers

That's a keeper Ness !

Somebody need to help me with dis **** !-- I'm old ! -- Storm moving in from the south !-- I'm finished for awhile!-- I would get high wit ya'll but I don't want to go to jail !-- I quit dat **** !-- I don't know nothing bout no weed no more !---

Hello OFC
Taking a break from outside chores.
I remember back in the mid 70s a friend asked my buddy and I if we wanted some Columbian Gold. He smoked some with us and it kicked our butts. When he said the price was 50$ an ounce my friend blurted out "50 DOLLARS! I BETTER SEE GOD FOR 50 DOLLARS!". Maybe you smoked some good stuff and saw God Keef. This explains your sudden desire to be a Nun. :p

Have a great Sunday Guys

Nick was minding his own business and it was an unusual set of circumstances brought about his "incident" but it accents what we face down here !-- It's gonna be a tense next few months !-- While Nick kept it on the down low and still got popped -- I made sure every major pro- legalization group in Texas and several of the major new papers knew about Keef and the OFC !--I'm sure they hunting Keef !-- Other Keef say he sure glad it's not him !-- Bastid !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back