Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning OFC,,,sounds like you got legal troubles nick,,,,,sorry for that ,,,get a good laywer and pay that fucker in cash (they like cash)I hate lawyers but if not for a good lawyer I would still be locked up ,,,good luck to ya

Lawyers - Guns and Money ?- Right wrong or indifferent ?- It's just the nature of the beast !--
I was watching the news about a new FDA approved drug derived from weed !-- I'm confused !--Is weed Schedule 1 or is it ain't ?

Going on a quest for a new pipe today. The popo busted all my glass and I am kinda spoiled. I do a lot of doobies but I like my pipe too but it has to be glass.
That really sucks what a bunch of dirty buggers hopefully you’ll find something nice nick When I’m looking for a nice glass piece I can never find what I want but when I’m not looking for one is when I usually find the one I like

Hey Bud !
I'm worried about the Gloman too !-- He had just put up that big harvest and then went dark !-- I sent him a text a couple days ago and heard nothing back !-- I hope he ain't in jail !

Good morning Keef that’s not good I sure hope he’s OK that’s no place for anyone

Morning fellow ole farts. I gots my problems all right Ziggy but I got me a good lawyer I think and I paid him a lotta cash. I'm kinda wondering about Glo myself. You can't trust anyone thee days. Hope he's ok

Bud, I knows whatcha talking about. I had a pretty nice collection of glass and of all of it I smoked outta maybe 3 pieces. I like the looks of a lot of glass but only like smoking outta a few pieces.

Good Morning OFC

Nick: I am sure the Police gave you your phone back after they imaged it sorry to say.
Keef: I have no doubts we will have blood in the streets at some point. This nation has not been this divided since the civil war.
Fogey: Don't stress too much. I am sure we all have had not so perfect grows. It happens. Yes according to my Dr vaping is a better way to go as far as getting high. More THC is inhaled and not burned up from putting fire to it. Those portable vape pens are pretty discrete. The re-fills cost around 50$ in dispensaries though. I wish I could make refills for those. I don't currently use a portable vape pen for that reason.

Damn it is cold outside..brrrr… in the low to mid 60s.

Take care guys.

hey guys need a little help ,,,the format seems different ,,not sure how to send a pm,,any help would be great thanks ,,,zig

I just saw a funny weather report that showed the weather above Canada ,,,report said cloudy ,,it was a large cloud of mariujana smoke,,,

Burnin1 -- Making the e-cig cartridges is a skill I'll have to master !-- Umbra knows all about it and does it !- I understand the process but haven't done it yet !-- It's Rosen Press oil with a little terps or something to thin it !-- There is another way !-- It won't be as strong but hash oil is too potent anyway !-- Look up EJ Mix !-- There's several brands that do the same thing !-- U will never get enough THC to dissolve into Vegetable Glycerin or Propylene Glycol to get a fly high !-(that's the 2 bases they use in nicotine e-cigs)- That EJ Mix doesn't try to dissolve the THC -- It suspends it in solution !-- Take a look maybe it'll work for U maybe not ?
Zig my phone is small and my fingers big so I have trouble getting into my PMs.

Hi Ness, long time no see ..hope that you are doing well....
Hello mrcane. Yep still learning to grow. And, smoking with the OFC. I have been good, Holliday's coming up. Stress will come Knocking. Going to kick it to the curb this year. I'm planning a trip up to NH this Xmas and New Year. Going to have a blast with grandchildren. And, on great grandson. He's 3. Wishing for a good one. It's good to see you. Lighting a bowl with fruit drink. :) cheers

Evening OFC. Day has been long and didn't get much done. Will be enjoy some football tonight. Have a good evening OFC.

Ya'll be careful out there tonight !-- Nights like this the Roo-Ga- Roo hunts !

I've got hailstones the size of golf balls hitting the house. Crazy its 63 degrees

Morning OFC. What's happening? Gray sky out this morning. Must be in the high 60's. Smoking on some WI x BBSL's. Keef what do you think of the name of SR91 be named Snow Dragon 91. I'll be seeing Snow this winter. I'll send some South. Rose mite have seen Snow already. Were are you Rose? Hope to see you soon. Nick hope there was no damage to the house or cars. Time to brew another pot of coffee. And, I'll be going out in the yard this morning. Have a peaceful day, OFC.

morning folks. hope all is swell. i am trying to figure out the proper dosing on a new batch of cannabuttah(i live in massachusetts so that is how it is pronounced). it is weaker than my usual. this morning i am trying an 8 gram brownie which is about 3 grams of buttah. usually a good dose is about a 3 gram brownie. i may be flying higher than a kite in about an hour or i might be feeling more ornery about my batch of buttah. might need to supplement this batch with a few grams of 120 mesh bubble hash that i have. probably the best use for that suff anyway...

take care,
of8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back