Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!
Welcome GodzWeedz!
Most of us here battle with the getting old thing.
My doctor once told me when I was complaining about everything hurting, he says, "yeah it sux when the warranty runs out". I dunno, it just struck my funny bone when he said it.

Good morning OFC
Another cold day here. Even the coyotes stayed in last night.
Hehe. I'm guessing the young men won't want to hunt here Any more. Real rugged terrain.

Morning O.F.C.!-- Been busy !-- Still am !-- Catch up later !--

2nd squad -- 2nd platoon --2nd Military Police company-- 2nd Infantry Division -- "Second to None" !
20181111_070837.jpg
- '73-'74 !-Camp Casey -Korea -

Nuli segundi / second to none!
And while we're on the subject, thanks to the rest of you who served.

Phu loi / Di an 1970-71

Last edited:
Not moving as well as I hoped today !-- Think I better stay down awhile !-- Nasty cold and raining here !-- Took some extra caps and working on a pipe !

GW -- Welcome to MP and the O.F.C !-- Lots of us got health problems !-- I slipped on a wet floor myself and tried to bust the concrete with my face !-- Didn't turn out too well !
I was a legal morphine junkie for most of a decade !-- I quit the doctors !-- I treat myself with Cannacaps now !-- 3 doses a day !-- Decarbed trim or bud ( baked for half an hour at 240 degrees)--I break it into tiny pieces with a wire screen then pack it into empty gel caps !--Chased with a spoon of coconut oil - U need to take them with an oil or food with oil in it !-- The oil takes the thc across the stomach lining and into the blood stream easier !-- I highly recommend cannacaps to all who will listen !--

Alasgun --There were 48 in my MP class -- All but 2 of us went to the jungle !-- I was very fortunate !-- It was a different time !

For the record -- I do not like taping off trim to prepare to paint !-- That overhead crown molding **** hurt my neck !
The head won't turn to the left today !--
I been trying to get a handle on this MMJ stuff !-- I think Texas bout to get the hook up !-- Probably just MMJ but I can live with that !-- Rose need to teach me that Voodoo that she do with that oil !-- I need a list of ailments and how to treat them with weed !-- I'm not finding one !-- Reminds of googling categories of weed !-- I just wanted the best I could lay hands on from each category!-- Ain't no "catagories" !
On those cannacaps ?-- Mine is kicking in !-- One good thing about caps is --You'll know U too high when U get too high !- I maybe coulda got by on less of a dose ? - Ain't no taking it back !-- Strap in !-- We gonna have to ride this one out !--

Good morning OFC. Don't know the temperature, but its cold. Got to go to work. Got a call last night, residual readings were low.

Hello old farts. Down in the teens last night. Harley picked this morning to want to go out at 5am. Wouldn't you know.. Lets smoke one.

bummer you have to work Umbra.

Good morning all! It is 28 degrees F and foggy.

Keef I mostly make tincture for a lot of different problems for people and dogs. I got some good news, a french bulldog a little cutey had to be given up as they couldn't' afford the surgery for ulcerative colitis. An old friend of mine who isn't pot friendly rescued the dog. She had her on hemp, I told her to get off that and we could help her better. I told her it would take 6 months to get the bleeding to stop, it was 10 months, she hasn't' bled for a month and has gained a bit of weight and is a happy healthy dog. WIN for her.
I use the magicbuttermachine to make the tinctures. The RSo is saved for cancer patients mostly. I will help you in anyway i can.
Thank you to all you veterans.

Good morning friends

Rose that is awesome!

Thank you for your service veterans.

Keef, no doubt when Texas gets real medical marijuana laws you will get a card and be less stressed. I hope this happens soon after the first of the year.

My old self is thinking about getting a bubble hash washer. I am getting too old and impatient to use a paint mixer. I keep putting off making my bubble hash.

It seems there have been bear sightings out here lately. I hope I don't encounter one here.

tenor.gif

This is the only bear I want to see. ha ha

Rose I didn't even say whether I was in that pic !-- I coulda been the one taking the pic ?-- Tincture it is then !-- I was thinking about a tincture last night when I saw this commercial about some kind of fish oil to treat high cholesterol instead of a statin -- We could extract with an oil like that I suppose !-- Have to put it in caps I couldn't put that fish oil tincture loose in my mouth !-- U know that would be nasty !-- I'm stick to my cold pressed --unprocessed coconut oil !-- I make my tincture in my belly !
Put the weed and oil in belly and shake !

LOL!
Welcome GodzWeedz!
Most of us here battle with the getting old thing.
My doctor once told me when I was complaining about everything hurting, he says, "yeah it sux when the warranty runs out". I dunno, it just struck my funny bone when he said it.
Thankz for the Welcome Gloman, I just started potting some indoor tomatoes for the winter. Simple task ya know? Take 'em out of this solo cup and put them in their new home of a 5 gallon grow bag. What would have normally taken me a hour to accomplish years back, this time took me six hours. lolz :D I had to take a lotta breakz. ;)

I got a case of empty wine bottles and some yeast on the way !--I got wine needs to be bottled !-- Blueberry -- Cherry -- Pear --Peach and Fruit Cocktail !-- What else needs fermenting ?-- I get settled I want one those beer making kits like ya'll use !-- What is the deposit on a keg if U don't bring it back ?-- I'm need some empties !
Still cold and rainy !--
Nick I got a doggy door to a fenced in back yard !-- When it's raining they think over by the back door is close enough to outside !-- I disagree !

Back from work. I still have nearly half a harvest to take down. Maybe another 15 or 20 trees. Didn't snap the chain this time. Doing dishes and laundry while I get fired up to watch some football. Smoking some BoC F2. It's tasty, what can I say.

Burnin1 U seem to find stuff before me -- I think tommorrow is the 1st day to submit bills for Texas Congress to vote on !-- When U find something about weed let me know !
U da man Umbra !-- U probably got a permanent trim claw hand !-- Like the energizer bunny !-- He just keeps trimming !-- I got (GDP-X-BPU)-x- BOC that needs to be grown out !-- Looking for and expecting something nice !

I'm trying to polish this place up !-- More equity mean more money for a new place ! -- The work gonna hurt some but I did this when I was in worse shape !-- I can do it !-- I'm just not very happy about having to shut the grow down !--
I probably be talking to a realtor soon !-- I think I want to look at some foreclosures !-- Not quite sure if I'm end up in Austin or over by Houston !-- Things are moving along nicely but I want my grow back ! -- I been studying what Bohdi does with that Snow Lotus -- I got my eye on a pack of seed !-- I've seen the most potent SL crosses they do !--
Wonder what would happen if U hit a SL cross with a second dose of SL !-- I'm gonna find out !

His most prolific males have been snowlotus, Appalachia, and '88 G13/HP. I wonder what would happen if you bred the snowlotus to his '88 G13/HP?

Umbra -- Snow Lotus -x- '88g13 Hashplant ?--I guess U would call it "The Tranquil Elephantizer " ?
Cut me out some girls and a little SL male and let them have at !-- Then see what I did ?--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back