Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know what affordable means outside of the northeast. Rents here are insane. Seeing a whole house for rent for under $2000 makes me rethink living in the northeast. Hoping you find something good for you. Colorado sounds pretty sweet.

I have always wanted to retire in Oregon. Some areas are sparsely populated and are more reasonable to live. Low taxes and legal cannabis make things easier. I bought this house about 5 years ago and don't think I will move anytime soon though. I have vacationed many times in Oregon. I still have hopes to live there one day.

Nick --Oklahoma went full legal recently medical and recreational and they are still working out the details-- It's worth a look ?-- ****'s cheap up there?
Plus they need help growing the dank !

I really guess I need to do me a little research myself. I got a fixed income but I have no debt so that's something. I have a ton of money tied up in this place though and it's a shame to have to leave.

This is just a question it infers nothing !-- Yo Nick U got insurance on that place ?

Anyway I seen it in a vision !-- It was a mailbox -- Said "Chief Nick Two Tokes " -- Right there on the side I didn't catch the address. -- That would be nice having someone across the border -- I'm relocating but not above the south half of Texas !

the way things been going around here? 'Bout two years. Money is part of it but mostly its just trying to get people to do the things I can't.

Good morning y'all!
Tracking says my new led will be here today!
I'm jazzed cuz it's gonna help Finnish out my current grow. CFL light group can go to the nursery now which is already teaming with new baby girlz.
I find myself spending a lot of time just sitting with my girlz, talking to them and watching them grow. I guess there's worse places to hang out. :)

Morning O.F.C.!-- I'm getting all caught up in the X-mas season!--Let's burn !-- If U was around last year U might be familiar with this !
photo8.jpg

Congrats Glo, If you are using cfls you are really gonna be jazzed with the new light! I am gonna test the patience of good will today. I bought $2500 worth of new leds this year and the po-po busted 'em all. I think I'm gonna call the manufacturer and tell 'em what happened. The drivers and cases are still good, all that's messed up are the led boards and even some of those still work. Who knows? I hope to at least get a decent deal on repair parts. Otherwise I'll just open source replacement parts and fix 'em that way.

hey keef they used to give you a licence plate that said how many gallons you have donated ,,,I was up to 7 gallons (ive been doing it for over 12 years)they no longer do that insteed they give you 10$ ,,,some times they give movie tickets or a tee shirt but I still have the plate on my car that says 7 gallons donated ,,,I sold that car about a year ago,,,the girl who brought the car lives about 75 miles from me ,,,she put it in the mail ,,,I had forgotten to remove it ,,it was great to get it back ,,it now sits on the front bumper of my brand new 2018 Nissan Altima (a gift for serving my 6 months )

Zig 20 years in the OR so I know the importance of giving blood -- It really does save lives -- Thank U for caring about others -- U didn't have to give blood !-- They shut me down after only a couple years -- New car for doing your time -- Sounds like a good deal to me--Except the jail part ! -- U got to find another way to get a new car cause this way sucks !
Chilly and overcast at the beach this morning !

I got a good idea but like most my good ideas it may be illegal ?-- U know how they got all these online dating apps ?-- My new app would connect wholesalers --dealers and growers --
If I knew how to do such a thing as make an app !

on a side note ,,,anyone short of Christmas money ,,you can donate your platelets and they will give you 75$ each time you donate (for the first 5 times)(and you can donate platelets every three days) after that I think they give 25$ each time....only problems is it can take an hour to give platelets,,,,75$ for one hour is not a bad deal,,,,anyway stay safe and be well ,,,,zig

Congrats Glo, If you are using cfls you are really gonna be jazzed with the new light! I am gonna test the patience of good will today. I bought $2500 worth of new leds this year and the po-po busted 'em all. I think I'm gonna call the manufacturer and tell 'em what happened. The drivers and cases are still good, all that's messed up are the led boards and even some of those still work. Who knows? I hope to at least get a decent deal on repair parts. Otherwise I'll just open source replacement parts and fix 'em that way.

This is my 2nd king LED.
First one was a 1200w.
This one is the 1500w.
My grow space is roughly 6'x 8' for flower so this should be plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back