Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's white for half the year and they got moose that will do a tap dance on yoass just to have something to do -- I'm afraid of Mooses or Messes -- I don't know what U call a bunch of them -- I guess that's why God created guns ?-- Even need a big side arm -- I'd take that 45 Cal. 1911 Browning and give me one those extended mags too !--

No I ain't high !-- We'll not high enough to go toe to toe with no moose .

What ya talking about Keef? DE is south of NJ, lol. No moose and not much snow.

Consider the source Umbra -- It's above the Mason Dixon Line -- Maybe ?-- I musta skipped school that day !--

I got kicked out of Australia in 1982, something about aggravated assault. I was aggravated, they called it assault. The Judge Advocate said something about an international incident. I said 2 years in 110 degree heat is enuff!

My state has medical but it is an un-usable law. Rumer has it they are trying to change it.

Sounds like our law Nick -- It say the Dr. has to prescribe it and that's against the law !-- I'm all in on Texas making the change after the 1st -- They don't change the law I might have to look for greener pastures ?-- I got family in Oklahoma ?-- I'm just not ready to give up on Texas yet --
I been taking chances no pot farmer should take -- Not sure if I'll find what I'm looking for before they find me but the race is on !-- I can be pretty slippery !

Dear pain management doctor -- They call me Keef --
Sooner or later one of them might just rat Other Keef out -or set me up with a warehouse ?--

Last edited by a moderator:
It blows my mind that these states don't see the economical advantages of legalization. A rural small business based economy like my state has could grow its way out of poverty. I honestly figured they would legalize after every state around us, including the D of C, have at least decriminalized.

I don't know about other states but Texas is this way because of old white Republican men and thier grip on power !
They veiw legalization or even MMJ as a liberal plot to destroy America !--

I don’t know where you are Nick but I’d be hesitant to let your place go before getting it finished up...the world is changing fast and I think it’s only a matter of time till we’re all legal...I hope anyway...
I can understand not wanting to wait though...

Last edited:
I'm in the mountain state and don't worry. I wouldn't just let it go, the taxes are only $500 a year. Speaking of taxes Umbra, one advantage to my state is my pension isn't taxed. Now I'm old enough to be exempt from property taxes and there is no sales tax on food. Only real drawback to the place is backwards thinking,,,,,,,,, and meth

We just came thru there a few years ago...My wife’s uncle lives in Beckley...I really liked that area...Upstate PA was kinda nice too...there is backward thinking and meth though just about anywhere you might go...but I understand it’s taking some a bit longer to come around on this thing...

Morning O.F.C.!-- Umbra made me have to look up Delaware-- Mane we got lakes in Texas bigger than that !--
Nick think ignorance is limited to the mountains ?-- Come down here and I'm show U some ignorance !-- We got a drug problem here too -- Synthetic marijuana !-- I do not understand !-- I am not one to pick smoking rat poison sprayed on cardboard over some true dank !-- My time comes soon and I show them what they been missing !

morning folks. it is killing me to live in a legal state where there are only 2 stores open and people are waiting 3 and 4 hours to get into the store. i don't need the weed. i have my own but i just want to window shop but not wait outside in the new england cold. first world problems. i am sure a lot of folks in prohibition states would love to have this problem...

OF --I'd be happy with some wiggle room !-- Something that would put more growers out there to be hunted -- They'll take the low hanging fruit and that won't be me !-- The 1st weed store I may see is the one I grow weed for !
There's a storm coming !-- No I'm not making a political statement either --although there is a storm coming on that front -- I'm talking about floods -lightening up north get your Snow shovels out !-- Everyone else should get a personal floatation device !-- I'm out in the ocean so rain away ain't gonna hurt me none but ya'll be careful next couple days .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back