Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like we are going to dodge the weather you are seeing. just cold here. no snow in the 10 day forecast. i am fine with that.

Overcast here and waiting on the storm -- I think I may only get the tail of it -- I got weed lighters and soda so I ain't going nowhere where-- We gonna have some coastal flooding -- I don't trust the drivers around here in good weather so I let them have the road in bad weather if possible and stay home !-- U could have 10 foot visibility and if the speed limit is 70 they gonna go 70 who needs to see ? --We get any road icing stay home they will kill U !-- In that kinda of weather the plan seems to be run up on the black ice and slam on your brakes and join the pile of cars on the other side !

Lousy drivers are everywhere but in the northeast, Massachusetts residents have a reputation as the most aggressive drivers. The term Masshole is thrown about frequently. And ice and snow seems to amplify the aggression and turns it into stupidity...

morning folks. it is killing me to live in a legal state where there are only 2 stores open and people are waiting 3 and 4 hours to get into the store. i don't need the weed. i have my own but i just want to window shop but not wait outside in the new england cold. first world problems. i am sure a lot of folks in prohibition states would love to have this problem...
Growing pains of8, I bet it will eventually sort itself out or wait till spring to go check it out...I have never been in one of our legal stores either...

I drive an old car so attempt to take the right of way away from me at your own risk -- Wouldn't be my 1st wreck but it's not gonna be my fault if we swap paint !-- We got these big pickup trucks with the big tires and all that try to intimidate other drivers -- I could use a new cars so I hunt them ! -- Try me Cuz and see if I move out your way ?

Stock market is down bout 1,800 for the week -- Is this what they meant by "great again "?

Good afternoon OFC

Wow! That is awful Fogey. You would think after waiting two years for dispensaries to open they would have more than two open. Michigan just went legal a few days ago and now they are wondering about when dispensaries will open. I think Maine has been legal a few years and I don't think they have dispensaries yet either. Most of the legalization has been propositions submitted by the people and voted on by the people. Our politicians will drag their feet and implementing these laws if they do not agree with them I think. It sucks.

Have a great weekend guys

I do understand that it will take awhile for Texas to get up to speed just quit hunting me and we good !-- I've seen the lines when they opened dispensaries-- They quickly sell out -- Surely I'm not the only one to notice that and think it might be a good idea to have some hid out somewhere ?--
I need an "umbrella" so I can work -- There will be a whole crew that needs training and **** -- Where am I gonna get trimmers and helpers ?--- U don't see many ads for a hash maker or a Rosen Press operator -- I can't do it all myself !
( I can at 1st) -- I would imagine if I was given the go ahead on setting up the grow end of a dispensery and getting set up for extracts and all phases of production ?-- It would take me at least a year or more to bring it up to speed starting from with the turning on of the first grow light -- I know some think I shoot too high ?-- Why not ?-- Somebody out there grow so good they put me to shame ?-- In Texas ? -- Not saying there aren't good pot farmers in Texas !-- I'm sure there are !-- Do they have documentation like the OFC ?
There's something to be said for hanging out with a bunch of old pot farmers ?--

Had to make that long post to distract me from saying something about court filings and U know who ?

Good morning y'all
I lost my scope! Trichs need to be checked. Guess I better stop in at my hydro store today. They have some inexpensive smart phone adapters. Maybe Ill try 1 of those this time.
I'm amazed at how frosty the Frank's Gift is already. I think she matures faster than the NS X BBSL who is starting to get pretty frosty too.
Odd thing with the NS X BBSL. When she was young and in veg. her leaves had fat indica type blades. Now, during the flower phase her leaves look more like sativa.

Morning O.F.C. -- Cold wet and nasty at the beach-- Stormed most of the night -- I woke up feeling mean and nasty so I went to this other place and Trashed Trolls for awhile -- I'm better now !-- Maybe because I decarbed and ate some hash -- Smoking some too ! -- I'm coming around !-- Some more coffee watch the rain and check once in awhile see if the Trolls want some more -- I have come to realize that 2 things can be true -- I'm a nice guy but I'm also an a- hole !
I yam what I yam !-- Fire it up !

Good morning OFC. Cold and wet here too, Wake n bake Saturday, lol. Trying a new strain, she got something special. Devil's tit x apricot head. Hmmmm

Here let me hit that ?-- Here comes another round of thunderstorms !-- I think I could get to like this hash eating !-- I think I could probably fly if I wanted -- Might better get me another cup of coffee while I can still walk -- Buzz doesn't seem to be leveling out !-- I'm a rocket man !

Good morning. Gray and a few flakes of snow coming down. just a tiny bit. It will be gone in 5 min.
Is that apricot the sativa Umbra?
I am going to make some chili, and start wrapping christmas presents. I have mentioned the girl that lived with us a for a year when she got kicked out of her AH dads house. Anyway, fast forward 15 years, she is a mom of 3. She still needs presents from us. Love her, but 3 kids really?

Well I picked up a scope that clips on my smart phone.
Its not too Whoopie but does the job and only 12 bucks.
NS cross is not even close. Probably 2-4 weeks left.
Frank's Gift trichs are about half clear and half cloudy. Maybe another 1or 2 weeks.

Bon Ton Roulette is in my hybrid seeds !-- I be checking it out soon as I get some Indicas up !-- Still green and rainy outside -- Not as windy -- Maybe 60 degrees ?-- Maybe low 40s tonight -- The face is improving but I'm not up to doing back flips yet -- I gots lots of stuff in the house that needs to be done but I choose not to do it right now !-- Glad I don't have to go out -- Lots of flooded streets on the mainland and a couple low spots between here and town !-- I'm staying in .--
Wanna get high-er?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back