Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC Sun is shining for now supposed to get nasty....
Slow easy day today waking up with some Train wreck X Haze .. not bad...
Think I will get a little pickin time in...
Hope that you having a wonderful day:)

Good morning y'all.
Its colder than a well diggers rear end this morn!
I don't know about you all, but I'm about over winter for this year. I find myself questioning why I left Arizona when its this cold.
On a good note, my Frank's Gift is still putting on weight. Trich's are still clear and the buds are Amazing!
Night Shade x bbsl is doing well too but nothing like F.G.
Hope y'all have a wonderfull Sunday!

Good Morning OFC ...Clear and cold outside here. ..lighting up the last of my Nurse Larry. .Enjoy your day :)

good morning all. The kids left yesterday, it was a great holiday, much better than usual, not sure why. House seems kinda empty, but that isn't possible with three dogs and a cat and a husband.
We smoked so much pot. i think it was a record. Where does this daughter get this intense interest in pot? we went to three dispensaries for R&D. She keeps a notebook of every strain she smokes and what is does. Yesterday morning, it was an indica....sheesh, i don't do that. Good thing they left.

I will be glad to welcome 2019. I wish each of you good health and good smoke in the new year.

Good Morning OFC

15---1-(28).gif

good morning all. The last day of 2019. Should we resolve to smoke more pot? It is a lofty goal. Keef, if you're reading this, i have a message for you.

Umbra
I saw in one of your posts that you use bokashi.
Do you blend it into your Promix or do you make a tea with it?

Good morning OFC. G, when I transplant I add myco, Trichoderma, and bokashi as a layer then add the transplant on top of it. As it gets watered it soaks down and the roots absorb as much as it can.

you don't need much bokashi. In a solo cup, I add a table spoon. In 1 gal bag, maybe 2 table spoons and in 7 gal bag about 1/2 a cup. The unknown bottle could have anything I have ever bred, so it will be a surprise to me as well as you.

When EM1 is brewed to create activated efficient microbes, the ph will drop to 3.7, that's how you know it's ready. So when using bokashi, it could drop you're ph so check it.

Happy New Year’s eve everyone hope everyone has an excellent evening

So is EM-1 an extract of the bokashi?
No the bokashi is soaked in EM1. EM1 is a group (consortium) of microbes that work synergistically together. It was originally developed by a Horticultural Professor in Japan for waste remediation. The purple non sulfur bacteria are used for oil spill cleanups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back